The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
thinside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life in the corporate world

Very good story bro, hoping to read more
Old 17-11-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Boss please continue writing.
Old 18-11-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosh View Post
I have some photos and even videos but don’t think it’s right to share them. No kiss and tell remember!?
waiting for more story. myabe can get other pic that resemble pris? but no pic is fine la. no worries
Old 18-11-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

nice....
Old 18-11-2019, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light

This story Super hot bro!
Old 18-11-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 18-11-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
EdwardTagseth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue boss!!
Old 18-11-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wah so much perks working in office environment LOL camping for update.
Old 18-11-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Boss more please
Old 19-11-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 20
gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of

Sorry for the long overdue continuation, kind of busy and got side-tracked today. Told someone a story and she replied “no feel”, wtf... at least she is honest, think I better stick to recalling this story. Here goes...

—————————————————————

The next couple of days was pretty “normal”, just some texting here and there without any sexy stuff, her hubby was home most of the time and both of us were super well behaved in office.

Pris told me she is going staycation with her hubby this coming weekend... I sianz 200%, means confirm no action.... just told her to enjoy herself and we catch up next week.

On Saturday night around 8pm... *buzz buzz*

Pris: sorry boss, need to ask your opinion on the project, free??
Me: shoot, I am free now. You can ask all u want.
Pris: hahaha so safe to text huh?
Me: is this our code word? Project??
Pris: aiya, must make sure you are safe to text mah.
Me: safe lah safe lah.
Pris: ok, remember that night? *blush* I am actually shy to talk about it... but remember I said I will try to get the A*??
Me: haha of coz, but my A* not easy to get lah. U know I have super high standard.
Pris: I know lor, cracking my head thinking how to score A*. Are you ready to grade me?
Me: cum!
Pris: boss ah.... donÂ’t be so notti... here goes.

I wiped my screen clean clean and waited with loads of anticipation.... and the pic came in... Pris was lying in a bathtub with foam covering her juicy boobs... both breast were fully exposed with the exception of her nipples, the curvature of her soft breast, the smooth fair skin next to the bubbles.... and most importantly, she took with half her face in the pic, she was smiling.... fuck man, she sure know how to take pics, I have trained her well.

Me: eh! WhatÂ’s with the bubbles blocking the nipples?? Almost A* lor....
Pris: I knew it! Expected this comment for you lor, I know u always want more... ready?

The next pic blew my mind.... there was Pris, completely naked standing infront of a full length mirror, she cunt nicely shaved... she d cup breast fully exposed and zooming in... her nipples were fully erected...I quickly took out my 2ic and started stroking it...

Me: A*!! U got it!
Pris: wah, thank you thank you! Thanks for the acknowledgement boss! I worked hard for it! Hahahaha
Me: your nipples are fully erected, are u Horny now?
Pris: *blush* I am cold lah, just stepped out of the bathtub for you... just for you...
Me: are u Horny? You havenÂ’t answer me yet...
Pris: yes..... I am thinking of that night...

Evil thoughts liao..... got to make her want more from me....

Me: ok, just follow my instructions. DonÂ’t do anything that I didnÂ’t ask u to
Pris: huh.... what instructions??
Me: just say YES.
Pris: yes boss.,,,,

Me: massage your breast now... donÂ’t close your eyes, I want you to look into the mirror and massage your soft huge breast...
Pris: arghh.... yes boss.... I am looking at myself now.
Me: move your finger gently around your nipples, no touching... just touch around it.., go on...
Me: take your finger and suck it, I want your finger to be lubricate.... wet....
Pris: yes.... I am sucking my finger now.....
Me: use your wet finger and rub your nipples now... twist it gently, put the nipple between two fingers and caress it...
Pris: ahhh.... yes....
Me: keep looking at yourself in the mirror... move your hand lower... right to the top of your shaved cunt...
Pris: done boss....
Me: spread your cunt lips, and take a pic for me now. I want to make sure you are doing it
Pris: boss... no.... can u just let me cum?
Me: do it... take a pic now
Pris: yes.... boss...

A closed up pic of Pris spread cunt, her clit glittering with cunt juice... pink clit... erected pink clit waiting to be touch... dying to be caressed...

Me: slowly.... rub your clit for me... you are rubbing it for me...
Pris: arghh.... boss itÂ’s so good... can I go faster?
Me: no... just gently rub it, I want you to cum slowly but cum hard....
Pris: .....
Me: rub it for me... a little faster now... spread the juice all over your fingers and your clit...
Pris: yes... yes... arghh
Me: faster now., rub it harder now... cum hard for me... faster
Pris: argh I am cumming boss... cumming....
Me: dont stop... continue rubbing, insert one finger inside your cunt and fuck your self... but donÂ’t stop.
Pris: boss... please, I came... please let me stop.
Me: no.... rub it harder and faster... plunge your finger deeply inside... feel that spongy spot and rub it harder for me...
Pris: boss.... I am cumming again.... arghh....
Me: show me how u cum... I want to see it...
Pris: how?
Me: video record now, I want to hear you cum....
Pris: no boss... I canÂ’t cum again. Too tired... maybe... maybe u help me next time?
Me: ok... next time I wonÂ’t let u stop at 2... go clean up, your hubby is still in the room right?
Pris: ya... he went to grab dinner and is coming back...
Pris: thanks boss for the A* sorry u didnÂ’t get to release again....
Me: donÂ’t worry about me, we will get there...
Pris: get where? Haha
Me: letÂ’s see ttyl
Pris: boss, please delete the pics
Me: ok.

Of coz I didnÂ’t delete the pics (at least not immediately), looking at the pics, I pcc till there is no tomorrow, I miss sucking on those nipples and massaging the big breast.., her juicy cunt... I need to fuck her real soon....

To be continued....
Old 19-11-2019, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 19-11-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wah so nice update from BOSS keep it coming
Old 19-11-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 19-11-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
merseyfront deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more A* updates
Old 19-11-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

New camper here too. Great office story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1