The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Private Party Challenge

Episode 6

Recap on the program:
4pm - 5pm: Introduction + Light snacks + mini games (over)
5pm - 6.30pm: Round 1 battle (over)
6.30pm - 7.30pm: Dinner 
7.30pm - 9pm: Drinking + Games
9pm to 10.30pm: Round 2 battle
10.30pm to midnight: Supper + Drinking + Games
Midnight to morning: Round 3 (overnight)

It was 6.30pm now. Everyone gathered for dinner. Ordered nandos + koi bubble tea (thanks to grab food again).

The setting was very relax like all of us are long time friends. All of us bathed after round 1 and were in comfortable home wear. The fragrance bath smell of the ladies were pleasing. They even joked that I still managed to wash my hair nicely. Vivien giggled because she was the culprit for that. They also complained the loud moaning from my room which I said was the most intense battle of my life time!

Everyone enjoyed the food and setting. The guys had a quick chat while the 3 ladies were chatting and giggling among themselves.

Tim: Arthur I really thank you for the party so far. The 90 mins round 1 session was the best i had in years. The GFE from Lucy was maximum and she have the most pretty face. Definitely top 3 most chio girl that i ever bonked. I wished time stopped in the 90 mins..no stress from work and family..and the best GFE from Lucy. I fired two shots already!

Arthur: You are most welcome bro! Lucy is definitely one of the most chio one, and if she can easily joined media corp for her pretty face. Now you know why she is my favourite ML. Next time i know i will be more difficult to book her because there is one new regular customer now haha..

Jay: Guys hear me out. I fall in love again. I think i will marry 小白 if she was born as singaporean and if i met her long ago. Can i have 小白 exclusively tonight? I can't bear to let my lover whacked by you two guys! I also fired two shots hehe

Arthur: WTF Jay haha. Sorry I'm the host. Everyone need to follow my rules. 小白 is yummy. She is something like a chio and innocent kindergarden teacher where I can fully dominate her. Yummy yummy! Haha
I also fired two shots. Warn you guys 1st. Vivien was not for the weak heart. I was raped by her! You two get ready for level 99 battle! Haha

On the other corner, we can also heard the ladies laughing and joking. They should be sharing FR too.

We gathered back at dining area to continue chatting and finish all the foods. Lucy joked that she knew vivien for long time and none of her boyfriends could satisfied her so she was not surprised that I was raped by Vivien.
Tim and I also made fun of Jay by trying to molest 小白, and Jay tried his best to protect her lover.

Dinner was over at 7.30pm. We cleared the trash and proceed to the living area for the next activity which was drinks + games (7.30pm to 9pm). Whiskey and mixer were presented on the table and were more than enough to last the whole night.

Next i took out 3 boxes where each box contain a costume for the ladies.

(1) Ancient Chinese Dudou
(2) Japanese sailor moon
(3) Sexy Nurse

My ideal matches were:
(1) Vivien - Ancient Chinese Dudou. It will be perfect for her sexy body. Guys can fantasize we were the emperor and she was the sexy concubine trying her best to seduce us to pump our royal loads inside her...

(2) Lucy - Sailor moon. The combination of chio face + sailor moon attire was only possible in japanese AV movies. She was the perfect choice to role play japanese AV actress.

(3) 小白 - Sexy Nurse. Imagine going for body check up and require to check our sperm too. Her innocent face and gentle voice will greet us at the admin area then follow by sexy attire inside the private room to help us release our precious sperm...

Of course my game style was intended to be unpredictable to make it more fun.

Each of the ladies randomly took one box and went inside each room to change. The guys waited patiently at living room waiting for live model show.

Stay tune for next episode

Old 07-10-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
EagleF15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, hoping to read more
Old 07-10-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Private Party Challenge

Episode 7

The ladies were ready for the live model show in their new outfit for the drink + games session which was 7.30pm to 9pm.

First door opened, it was the innocent 小白. Her attire was....Chinese Dudou!!! I felt it was pretty hilarious and laughed out. Her innocent face was too pure for the sexy Dudou which the scheming concubine will wear to seduce the emperor in chinese drama. But on a closer look, she looked yummy exposing her C cups boobs partially and her super fair white skin. All the 3 guys started at her and saliva flowing out. She was blushing and it made me even more desire to taste her....

Second door opened, it was my favourite chio Lucy in sailor moon attire! Finally this was perfect match! Lucy wasn't shy and felt very happy in her attire. It turned out she always wanted to try cosplay, and today was a dream came true. My mind started fantasizing the role playing with her and smiled to myself...

Last door opened, it was the slutty vivien in hot nurse uniform! The tight uniform couldn't contained her D cups boobs and it was almost popping out. We immediately turned hard, and i also caught Tim & Jay adjusted their shorts to make their little bros breathe easier...

We tried our best to keep composed and invited them to the main living room area for drinks + games.

Started off with the usual simple card games and guys purposely lost to gift away additional cash tips to the ladies to make them happy. We prepared a big stack of $10 notes for a long night of games. Ladies will pocket money if they won the games. Ladies will drank whiskey or performed forfeits if they lose games. My strategy for this 7.30 to 9pm activities was only meant to make them a little tipsy. We still need them in good condition to service us for round 2 battle.

Guys finally won the first game after deliberately losing for 5 games which the ladies required to drank whiskey. The ladies started to feel a bit high after a few more drinks of punishment.

The real forfeit came when I won the game. The guys can have intimate role playing action with the ladies for 5 - 10 mins. I choose 1st since the game was won by me. I purposely choose 小白 to make jay jealous haha. Tim choose slutty nurse vivien and Jay paired with sailor moon Lucy.

I grabbed 小白 from Jay towards one cozy little corner.
小白: Jay哥,你的好兄弟要非礼我... 快来救我..
Jay joked: Arthur你这个王八蛋,非礼我的爱人...

I felt amazingly shiok to role play a bad guy stealing my buddy's lover in front of him. Because in real life, we will never touch buddy's woman!

小白 started her role playing: 大王,你怎么能抢你兄弟的女人
Arthur: 我是大王,我想怎么样就怎么样...

I french her and she kept pretending to push me away. I lifted up her doudu a little and exposed her C cups boobs.

Arthur: 哇好大的奶子,粉红色的奶头
小白: 我奶头很敏感,大王别吸呀 ...

I teased her by sucking her erected pinkish nipples slowly and looked at her innocent face.

Next i moved south and smelled her pussy. It was wet and i inserted my middle finger inside. She moaned softly and i continued to french her and fingered her pussy at the same time.

Arthur: 把你的手升进我的底裤,摸大王的肉棒..

She gave me a HJ while I still frenching her and fingering her wet pussy. I was in sky heaven and the alarm rang from my mobile phone. 10 mins up and we gathered back for more games.

I can see Tim and Jay enjoyed themselves too. For the experienced guys, I believe most of the time fore plays are more exciting than the sex intercourse.

Games continued with ladies pocketing more money until Tim won the next game.

Tim want another 10 mins of role playing and he choose 小白 to steal Jay's lover again haha. Jay quickly choose slutty nurse vivien and i gladly choose my fav sailor moon lucy.

Lucy: Arthur 宝贝,你今天没怎么理我。一只玩我两个姐妹!
Arthur: 哈哈我们已经算是老夫老妻,我是希望把最好的留给你。我希望最后是你陪我过夜.
Lucy: 讨厌,我其实也是最希望陪你过夜..

Soon we hugged each other and french slowly just like lovers. The feeling was very comfortable and relax. We can hear other two couples nearby role playing intensively. We were just behave like old lover kissing and hugging quietly at our corner.

Alarm rang and 10 mins was up. We were back in the main area again. Next the slutty vivien suggested to up the challenge. Each guy will take turn to play while the other two guys watch. The guy will be blind folded and he will stand up. Then each girl will take turn to BBBJ the guy for 1 min. If the guy can guess correctly the sequence order, then guy will win. If guy guess wrongly, then each lady got to pocket $50 each.

The guys agreed to take on the challenge. It was not the first time we saw each other dick, but the setting was at dim light KTV sessions where everyone was busy with their own action. We were a little nervous showing our fully erected dick in bright lightnings in front of our own buddies.

We agreed to sit behind the player so that we will not see his dick clearly. We drew lot and Jay was our first player.

BBBJ Game 1 - Jay
Jay step forward nervously and reminded Tim and Me not to peep at his dick. The ladies blind folded him tightly. The ladies will use their hp to time 1 min BBBJ each.
His short were removed and Lucy stepped forward and kneel down to perform BBBJ.
Tim and me decided to play cheat and went forward to watch haha. I think Jay was nervous and his dick was only 50% erected at the start. He shivered a little when Lucy started the BBBJ. Soon the dick turned hard, 1 min over then vivien took over followed by 小白.

Correct order: Lucy, Vivien, 小白
Jay's answer: 小白, Vivien, Lucy
Results: Each lady pocketed $50

BBBJ game 2 - Tim
Tim step forward and blind folded. I secretly jio Jay to go in front and watch.

Jay: WTF. Meaning u two watch my dick clearly earlier!

Everyone bursted into laughs

Action started.
Correct order: Lucy, Vivien, 小白
Tim's answer: Vivien, Lucy, 小白
Results: Each lady pocked $50 again!

BBBJ Game 3 - Arthur
Finally it was my turn. I was super nervous, fearing I might not erected fully or my dick was much shorter compared to the two guys. Of course i expected the two guys to watch my action which made me even nervous. I took a deep breath and step forward. I was blind folded tightly, was complete darkness hence cannot played cheat. My body become more sensitive when i was blind folded.

I felt my something licking my dick. It was wet and sensational. My dick was fully erected, and my next fear was I hope I won't mis-fired. It will be an total embassressment.
1 min over, the 2nd BBBJ started. It was fast and furious. I can heard Jay and Tim giggled beside me. I controlled hard and last BBBJ started. It was also fast and furious WTF. How to guess?

Arthur's answer: I guessed Vivien 1st and guessed she purposely went slow. Then just anyhow choose Lucy as 2nd and 小白 as the last. It was impossible to know so i just anyhow guess haha.

Results: WTF i managed to guess correctly which was a miracle. Everyone cheered while i quickly pull up my short haha

Time checked. It was nearing 9pm which mean round two session was next! Again 3 pairs of card (K, Q & J) were took out.

Round 2 battle:
Lucy - K
小白- Q
Vivien - J

My turn to draw first. I pray I will choose 小白 because my ideal partner for last round overnight is Lucy! I took my card and showed to Lucy. She jumped and celebrated. I knew i got my desired outcome. It was Q. Meaning innocent 小白 was my round 2 partner!

Final pairing Round 2:
Lucy paired with Jay
小白 paired with Arthur
Vivien paired with Tim

I carried my 小白 towards my room.
小白: Jay哥,我要被你好兄弟强奸了 ..
Jay: Arthur你要对我爱人温柔一点...
Arthur: 哈哈刚刚被强奸,现在轮到我强奸人了

Looking forward to role playing session as the emperor + bonking my buddy's lover. Shiok....

Stay tune for next episode....
Old 07-10-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Here’s 12 for a good write up. Keep it up.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 7
LaoErGeNaiNai is a name known to allLaoErGeNaiNai is a name known to allLaoErGeNaiNai is a name known to allLaoErGeNaiNai is a name known to allLaoErGeNaiNai is a name known to allLaoErGeNaiNai is a name known to all

Excellent story bro, please keep going..
Old 07-10-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 5
Ilovegirlsss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIlovegirlsss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIlovegirlsss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIlovegirlsss is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice bro. Thanks for sharing
Old 07-10-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TeamWaver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, hoping for more updates
Old 08-10-2019, 05:46 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 08-10-2019, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 08-10-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Episode 8

Finally 小白 and I were inside the room and role play started..

小白: 大王,我现在是你的女人了,你想怎样就怎样..
Arthur: 如果你好好服侍我,我就让你做王后
小白: 谢谢大王。小女子还是个处女.. 大王要温柔一点..

I immediately grabbed her head over to french her furiously and played with C cup boobs in her sexy dudou.

小白: 大王真好色,我好害羞呀..
Arthur: 现在脱光光,帮我洗澡

She bathed me nicely and i demanded a quick BBBJ inside the bathroom.
Arthur: 好好吸大王的龙根 ,一边吸一边看着我

小白 followed my instructions obediently.

Arthur: 可以停了。现在你好好洗自己的鲍鱼。大王等一下要慢慢品尝..

Really felt good to be emperor haha...Next we moved to the bed and i demanded 小白 to wear the dudou again.

I pushed her on the bed and french her again. I kissed all over her face, neck, arm pits, arms, fingers then suck her pinkish nipples.

小白: 大王好色,我全身好痒好爽呀..
Arthur: 现在大王要吃鲍鱼。把脚开大大..

Her pussy was less bushy compared to vivien. I licked it furiously.

小白: 呀呀...不行我要来了...
Arthur: 流了好多水,真香哈哈。现在翻过来,大王要添你的屁股洞

She followed every instruction and i was tasting her ass hole. Damn shiok

Next she lay flat on the bed and i squatted on top of her head and demanded her to give me a nice BBBJ. Felt super high now, quickly put on condom and fucked her missionary style.

Pumped furiously for 10 mins and we cum together. Demanded her to remove my cap and sucked my dick dry.
One word - SHIOK...

小白: 大王,现在还有时间。我帮你按摩
Arthur: 好的,按十分钟就好,因为大王还想再强奸你多一次!
小白: 是的大王。你真的很好色嘻嘻

After massaging for 10 mins, my little bro recovered and turn semi hard again. Demanded 69 and my little dick fully erected in no time. I looked at the time ...it was 10.15pm and mean i only had 15 mins remaining. I proceeded to fuck 小白 furiously for next 10 mins in cowgirl and finally fired in doggie style.

It was a good 90 mins workout for me. I lay flat on the bed after the deed.

Arthur: 你太好吃了,大王改天再来强奸你哈哈
小白: 好呀。大王真好色....

We quickly washed up and gathered at main area at 10.30pm for next activity

Stay tune..
Old 08-10-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
CuntChunSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very fun sex games, please continue TS
Old 09-10-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 09-10-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Episode 9

Recap on the program:
4pm - 5pm: Introduction + Light snacks + mini games (over)
5pm - 6.30pm: Round 1 battle (over)
6.30pm - 7.30pm: Dinner (over)
7.30pm - 9pm: Drinking + Games (over)
9pm to 10.30pm: Round 2 battle (over)
10.30pm to midnight: Supper + Drinking + Games
Midnight to morning: Round 3 (overnight)

It was 10.30pm and everyone gathered back at main hall. Ladies want mala xiang guo for supper and i also ordered coffee + toast + 3 half boiled eggs for each guy. Again thanks to grabfood, it was perfect for my event as I no need to step out at all!

The ladies enjoyed their supper and chit chatting happily at the dining area. The guys walked to the main area to eat our half boiled eggs (reload bullets) and shared FR for round 2.

Tim: Vivien felt even more horny in round 2 compared to round 1. It was the most intense 90 mins sex in my life! I challenged my body to the max limit. Only intended 1 shot but was never enough to satisfy her hunger. In the end still fired 2 shots. But total no regrets man, her figure was the best i ever bonked! Total 4 shots fired already. I need the 3 eggs badly to reload bullets for rest of night!

Jay: We are no longer young like in 20s. I fired only 1 shot with Lucy because i want to reserve my bullets for the last queen Vivien for round 3... Got a good massage from Lucy after bonk and we just cuddled and chatted until time up. The GFE was super high..i think i fall in love with a second lady today..haha

Arthur: WTF jay, how many girls you want to fall in love with? I fired 2 shots with 小白. Totally dominated her. First round was dominated by vivien, but second round finally i dominated 小白. She was so yummy and i think i will fuck her daily if she is my wife. Yes total 4 shots fired..no jokes..I hope i still have bullet left for later...

We went back dining area to help the ladies finish up their mala xiang guo. We cleared the trash and proceed back to the living hall for drinks and games.

Time was 11pm. We played the usual dice and card games, and soon we finished one bottle of whiskey. Everyone was tipsy and a little high. Ladies complained tummy very full after all the yummy foods that we fed them. I turned on some romantic jazz music and dim the lights. The guys invited the ladies for slow dance. It bring us the good (or bad) memories of our JC graduation night.

The ladies and guys enjoyed the romantic moments. My ideal party is a good combination of fun, excitment, romantic and good bonking times.

I danced with vivien. Jay with 小白 and Tim with Lucy.

Vivien: 现在好浪漫,音乐好听. 我还以为你们男生全是好色鬼.就是一只想做爱 ..
Arthur: 在今晚我们真的把你们当成朋友或爱人.. 就一个夜晚我们不顾一切的好好享受彼此吧..
Vivien: 感动..我喜欢这样..亲一下吧..

All three couples kissed passionately and danced to the music. We changed dancing partner after a while just like attending dancing classes.

This time i danced with 小白. Jay with lucy and Tim with Vivien.

小白: 我和Jay跳舞时流泪了..你们真的是好男人..真的是有缘无份...
Arthur: 其实我也是这么觉得,如果我们早点认识。我们一定会爱上你们。也不能怪老天,他最起码给我们一个夜晚的浪漫 时间。

I wiped her tears and smiled at her innocent face. Soon we hugged tightly and kissed passionately like lovers.

Last round of dance and we changed partner again.
Arthur - Lucy, Jay - vivien and tim - 小白

Lucy: 你记得我对你说过我有点喜欢你吗 ? 这是真的,你相信我吗?
Arthur: 我感觉到,但是也怕自己会真的爱上你。就这一个夜晚,我们不顾一切的爱一场吧..

Lucy jumped on me and i hugged her tightly. We french like long lost lovers.

Music was nice, setting was nice, feeling was nice. 恋爱过程会比做爱过程还好...
Of course we were not going to dance the whole night. Usually it was calm before the storm... I interrupted the romantic dance and invited all for games..

I introduced a new game designed by me. It was called 1 - 2 - 3 game...

Stay tune...
Old 09-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Jackika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, sure hope there'll be much more
Old 09-10-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the fun updates here, more please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1