The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do girls actually enjoy giving bj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
If I like the guy, I hope he is happy, and I will be happy if he is happy by giving him a blowjob. Actually, the hygiene factor never really came to my mind when I am going down on him, or maybe the guys I met before were quite clean, but at that moment, really, just want to do it, then do it.
Last time my concern while giving him a BJ, would be whether I can make him cum using my mouth, just that kind of mentality that if he cums, then he is happy and satisfied, which kinda gave myself much pressure and I would feel quite frustrated of myself when he cannot cum. Ya, some guys do get quite nervous in the car wan. Whatever it is, if they cum, I would feel that sense of accomplishment ya, 我做到了!

But nowadays, I feel it is just the process of doing it, whether he cums or not, doesn’t matter, just enjoy the moment and hearing his praises, it just turns me on! When I look up his face half way thru and see that he is in ecstasy that is more satisfying and rewarding. And of course, what I don’t like would be guys with ultra-sensitive dicks. Suck his dick a bit harder, he retracts backwards, suck his ball sack he squirms, then half way through, asks you to stop.. that would be quite a turn off, for me that is, not sure about others ya.
Well said from the female perspective of bbbj ...great sharing by blackenrose ...tink tis is how those notti babes who bbbj their guys would do, feel and enjoy or not enjoy when they r doing it to their guys as wat she says here from her own experience

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-10-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
what I don’t like would be guys with ultra-sensitive dicks. Suck his dick a bit harder, he retracts backwards, suck his ball sack he squirms, then half way through, asks you to stop.. that would be quite a turn off, for me that is, not sure about others ya.
Most guys have sensitive dick.
It's just whether they allow themselves to be further torture by the lady's attack..

Old 10-10-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks dear sis wondergal for taking the trouble to explain the misconception abt how u gals actually bbbj us guys ..but i think u r only partially correct....when the penis is soft and short, i think u still need to really suck it vigorously or forcefully not only with yr lips but also lick and stimulate the penis tip and slit in order to make it LONG and HARD and ready for ERUPTION & EXPLOSION ! ...so when u gals do that as a whole package of the bbbj process, u shd definitely be able to taste the salty smell of urine...in fact, there's is already some kinda of sex smell to our penis which another dear sis here couldn't really describe whether it is soft or hard unless we wash it clean b4 allowing u gals to put it in yr mouths
Then that's not how I do it. Perhaps you should try doing it?
Old 10-10-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
Then that's not how I do it. Perhaps you should try doing it?
Maybe sis, one of these days I shd watch how u do it.. with a live demo .. how abt that ??? ... hehe...if only I m a gal, I would certainly like to try it on a guy... but too bad I m a guy myself so cannot unless of cos I turn gay, a guy going down on another guy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-10-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 23
Kid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of light

My babe and I have reached a Zen moment of our relationship where we are very, very specific about what we like. And that is looooong stretches of oral pleasure.

She loves to such dick and can suck me non-stop (no playing cheat using hands ah, all mouth) for easily half hour or more each time and swallows every last drop dutifully each time. And she sucks on command! Freaking unreal.

BUT she expects me to do the same, writhing and moaning in sheer pleasure as I eat her out for more than 30+ mins each time. She is sooo thankful each time she cums.

We fark occasionally...like once in maybe 3 months but since the start of this year, she has been Queen Suck Dick and I'm her humble lick-up-every-drop-of-cunt-juice soldier.

It's been amazing and I can't recommend it enough to couples who can get past the expectations/obligations of sex and get right down to what matters/pleasures each other the most.

Peace,

Kid A
Old 13-10-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kukuclock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Do girls actually enjoy giving bj?

Quote:
Haha, yah long time no post le, I still have fan wor
I will want that.
Old 13-10-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

69 would be amazing for that haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
My babe and I have reached a Zen moment of our relationship where we are very, very specific about what we like. And that is looooong stretches of oral pleasure.

She loves to such dick and can suck me non-stop (no playing cheat using hands ah, all mouth) for easily half hour or more each time and swallows every last drop dutifully each time. And she sucks on command! Freaking unreal.

BUT she expects me to do the same, writhing and moaning in sheer pleasure as I eat her out for more than 30+ mins each time. She is sooo thankful each time she cums.

We fark occasionally...like once in maybe 3 months but since the start of this year, she has been Queen Suck Dick and I'm her humble lick-up-every-drop-of-cunt-juice soldier.

It's been amazing and I can't recommend it enough to couples who can get past the expectations/obligations of sex and get right down to what matters/pleasures each other the most.

Peace,

Kid A
Old 06-12-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
JJlovfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yes, I like bj also like notti fun with him. Slowly licking.....
Old 07-12-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 0
DaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
I wanted to spread a rumour that CIM and swallow gives better face complexion since sperm got lots of zinc.

But OC did not buy it... Sigh..

I can demonstrate and show to your OC. Let her see the facial pics of my fwb (before & after bbbj for me)....
🤪🤣
Old 07-12-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
jordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some girls like. Some no. From my experiences need the girl to get horny first. After she will turn into a wild horse
Old 08-12-2019, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanlee888 View Post
Some girls like. Some no. From my experiences need the girl to get horny first. After she will turn into a wild horse
Foreplay will definitely work well on gals so pls don’t skip this important step.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

When they horny they are more eager to please.
In front of mirror is the best way to find out.
My gf likes to see herself in the mirror when she gives me blowjob.
She will try different stunts on my dick and see herself.
I love it when she slaps my dick on her tongue and she is looking at herself doing it.

Best is when she look at you on the mirror and knows you are watching her.... Then she put up a performance for you... On my my...
Old 09-12-2019, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I got one PRC told me her mouth is for eating not sucking cock hahahaha
If like that. You may answer "pussy only for pass urien not to fuck" Don't fuck her as long as she can't hold her pussy without fuck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1