The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Played like they were on fire for the first half hour. Maybe extra adrenaline cos playing against old boss...

Rashford's first goal really should have been saved by the goalie but luckily for us he was undone by the bounce. Guess he redeemed himself with the save from Rashford's brilliant strike moments later. That would have been some goal if the goalie hadn't got that ever-so-slight touch to palm it to the crossbar...

City is a totally different proposition, especially at the Etihad and Solskjaer is definitely going to be trying damage limitation + counter attack. Doubt it will succeed though.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 05-12-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
from the highlights, rashford could have scored a hattrick, maybe more. he is incisive when coming in from the left

fred was outmuscled by alli for the ball and it resulted in the equalizer (facepalm), young was slow to react (haiz)

next match away to man city will be a tough test on the youngsters, its likely they will soak up pressure and counter attack. will ogs field a back 3 or back 4? will ogs use lingard to man-mark KDB? or will man city run circles around man u?
what a surprising result!
watch the higlights and Rashford appears to be on fire....
bad outing for the Special One on his return to OT.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 06-12-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Man City vs Man Utd

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 3-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
Old 07-12-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Man City vs Man Utd

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 3-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
I think red devils may even draw or win the game this weekend against their noisy neighbours if they played the way they did in their last game cos city's defences is weak, they are prone to letting in goals....so my guess is 3-2 or 3-3 in utds favour

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-12-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man City v Man Utd x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50633924
Old 07-12-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

3-1 to man city is my Guess

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 07-12-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Utd will lose this one because they won the previous game.

Old 08-12-2019, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I think red devils may even draw or win the game this weekend against their noisy neighbours if they played the way they did in their last game cos city's defences is weak, they are prone to letting in goals....so my guess is 3-2 or 3-3 in utds favour
Never thought I would be saying this, but thank you very much United
Old 08-12-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Never thought I would be saying this, but thank you very much United
Wow dinno they can improve so much in such a short time !!!... My guess is correct!! .. except the score is only 2-1...They beat their noisy neighbours early this morning... looks like Ole has learned his mistakes and work harder n saved himself whilst the famous pep guardiola his noisy neighbour is finished ... Keep it up red devils!!... hope by end of season with this type of good display you can be top 4!... GGMU!!!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-12-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Wow dinno they can improve so much in such a short time !!!... My guess is correct!! .. except the score is only 2-1...They beat their noisy neighbours early this morning... looks like Ole has learned his mistakes and work harder n saved himself whilst the famous pep guardiola his noisy neighbour is finished ... Keep it up red devils!!... hope by end of season with this type of good display you can be top 4!... GGMU!!!
you are right this time!
i wasn't expecting a 2 goal cushion so early in the game and if not for Ederson heroics, it would be 4 or 5.
the front trio of D James, Martial and Rashford were going pass the City backline with ease.
but also much thanks to the 3 VAR decisions which went in Utd way.
Fred this time looks better with McTominay n Lingard alongside him.
also credit to the back 4.

Good job!

Old 08-12-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
you are right this time!
i wasn't expecting a 2 goal cushion so early in the game and if not for Ederson heroics, it would be 4 or 5.
the front trio of D James, Martial and Rashford were going pass the City backline with ease.
but also much thanks to the 3 VAR decisions which went in Utd way.
Fred this time looks better with McTominay n Lingard alongside him.
also credit to the back 4.

Good job!
what a derby game, nail-biting until the final whistle

man u had a blistering 1st half with counter attacking play, rashford is in hot form and could have scored more. he is more suitable to be deployed on the left than martial. 2nd half was all man city as they tried to get back in the game, they were incisive but their finishing cost them and man u had DDG to thank. good work rate and defending overall and man u was lucky with VAR calls

some gripes though:
ogs is still insisting to play out from the back, they couldn't pass their way out of city's high press and kept conceding possession, lindelof got caught (heart attack moment ) but wan-bissaka bailed him out. mctominay sometimes stray out of position and created holes in midfield, fred is still lightweight, lost possession at the D (another heart attack moment )

the team needs to improve their defending on set pieces, wan-bissaka let otamendi got better of him

ogs has to continually work on cutting out mistakes and improving consistency (against teams outside top 6), in time this young team will mature and challenge for BPL/UCL

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 08-12-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
some gripes though:
ogs is still insisting to play out from the back, they couldn't pass their way out of city's high press and kept conceding possession, lindelof got caught (heart attack moment ) but wan-bissaka bailed him out. mctominay sometimes stray out of position and created holes in midfield, fred is still lightweight, lost possession at the D (another heart attack moment )

the team needs to improve their defending on set pieces, wan-bissaka let otamendi got better of him
Thank you for the in-depth analysis again.
Yes, agree many heart stopping moments when the defence dilly dally with the ball failing to clear the ball out.
Terrible!

Special note is player abuse rear it's ugly head again. Poor Fred was hit at the back of the head with small objects when taking a corner.
Camera showed many small projectiles deposited at the corner flag.
Culprits looked to be City fans.
Should start docking pts where it hurt most.

Old 08-12-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United are the old Liverpool...

When u expect them to lose they will win the games... and when u expect them to win comfortably they will either lose or draw the game... Penalty save the day again for Manchester United....

I still think ole is not the right person to lead Manchester United.... hope I am proven wrong at the end of the season

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 09-12-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Manchester United are the old Liverpool...

When u expect them to lose they will win the games... and when u expect them to win comfortably they will either lose or draw the game... Penalty save the day again for Manchester United....

I still think ole is not the right person to lead Manchester United.... hope I am proven wrong at the end of the season
Many of us feel the same way.....but I believed Ole is going to be "at the wheel" for the moment.

He got a few strong reasons behind him.
1. Long injury list for regulars
2. Promote attacking football which fans loved to watch
3. Finalised the concrete attacking trio of Martial, Rashford n D James.
4. Bleed good academy players like #53 and Greenwood....and astute signing of electric D James.

Not saying he is good, but there positives in which many are able to see.

In addition, will changing to Poch at this juncture will help Utd? LVG and Mou.....tried but still fail. These 2 should be consider world class right?

Take the case of Liverpool, they stick to Klopp and now are reaping dividends. The first few years we are still branding him as Jurgen Flopp...now no more.

Old 09-12-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Many of us feel the same way.....but I believed Ole is going to be "at the wheel" for the moment.

He got a few strong reasons behind him.
1. Long injury list for regulars
2. Promote attacking football which fans loved to watch
3. Finalised the concrete attacking trio of Martial, Rashford n D James.
4. Bleed good academy players like #53 and Greenwood....and astute signing of electric D James.
I suspect Fergie has a large part to play with keeping Ole at United. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Fergie peppered Ole with instructions with respect to the last 2
big games.

Btw talking about Ole still being "at the wheel", catch the first bit of this United Stand you tube video

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1