The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 02-11-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
xTpCx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyxTpCx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Share more pls
Old 02-11-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jazzyblues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow all of you so experienced. & im so newbie at this. Sighsssss
Old 02-11-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
trento deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

must learn more from all the sexpert bros
Old 29-11-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

All nice story bro
Old 30-11-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
iseya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. Biz associate. Would always booked a room for good fuck during lunch break if i was at her office for meeting. She had a bf then & he suspected so did her co-workers. Bonked her at my home many times. She is now working in SG. Btw, I'm not from SG or MY. Last bonked her when she returned for CNY in 2016. Have videos/photos. Still in contact with her. Always raw.

2. Former minah & petite SG colleagues. Was in the same city/checked into same hotel as minah on a vacation. She big-mouthed the incident in office which I denied. Petite is now in our SG office cos of me. A yoga enthusiast. We clicked. Deflowered her when my ex-wife were out vacation with her bff. Went out dinner, send home & ended on bed. I never thought she's still a virgin s rumored she had an affair w an expat. Raw her few times. Very tight pussy. Not in contact anymore. She wanted responsibility then but I couldn't. She cursed me to hell.

3. Deflowered 2 closed-friends, both married w children now. We're living in the same neighborhood. One slim & one chubby. Our parents know each others & the slim's mom is my distant relative. None of d friends knew it & them neither I did the other person too. Did slim at her home, cup A & shaved. CIP & CIM as her period was irregular & on pills. She bj me few times at my home before. We last had sex d night b4 I got married. Deflowered chubby at my home. Big boobs, trimmed. Both husbands my friend too.

4. Met a CN colleague in a training in 2017 fall. I was the only one who could converse in mandarin besides her in the training. Nothing happened in the training. We planned for a vacation to JP in 2018 spring. Had lotsa raw sex/photos. Still on Wechat.

5. My late father's pinay nurse in SG in 2014. Pinays are great sex partner. Impregnated her but never asked for child support. CIP her in Mandarin Hotel Orchard. Was in MNL a year later for training. Her boobs are bigger after giving birth, on c-sec & pussy still tight. Unexpected 3P. Suggesting constant sex when I was there but she's afraid too tired so suggested bring in her bff who was on breast feeding. I had fun playing with 2 pairs of melon & breast milk. Loads videos/photos. Did them raw. Met up several X in MNL & my homeland. Had 3X 3P w her. All were her bff. Later 2X was a cup A, slim ex-PH crew. OK look but good fuck. The meet in 2018 was her, her mom, her aunt & cup A visiting me. Before trip I request for another of her bff but no luck. So I jokingly ask to fuck her aunt s she has been sharing her family photos. Had no idea how she managed to. Aunt has been a widow for >20yrs in late 40s w 3 adult children. Didn't had sex w nurse & cup A for their 4D3N visit s both on period but I enjoyed nurse melons. Didn't touched cup A. Had fun w aunt. She was reluctant at first but I managed to stripped her. A bit of saggy melons & fleshy. CIP twice the first night. Almost upped her mom too but nurse warned me. Still having constant sexting with them now.
Old 01-12-2019, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Phantomrogers13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stories everyone. Now time to share a few of mine.

Knew a girl long ago during new year eve when I was younger. We exchange Facebook and kept in contact every now and then. Then a few years back when close to cny, I ask if she want to meet up for a meal and she said she going to queue overnight for bakkwa in Chinatown.

I told her it's ok after she queue, we can go hotel rest a few hours before we have our meal and was surprised that she said yes. Once in the room, we turn off the lights and she wanted to sleep. I laid at the side trying not to move and disturb her. She was tossing and turning in bed saying very uncomfortable with her clothes and bra on so she took it out and ask me to hang it for her. My cock straight away hard and told her I also uncomfortable so can take out my clothes too. She say do whatever you want. I fast hand fast leg strip and then lay beside her. She slept for an hour when she turn over and hug me. She thank me for not disturbing her while she sleep and her hand slowly go lower till she touch my hard cock.

She gave me a slow hand job while I kiss her and slowly play with her small breast. Using my hand I cup her breast and massage it slowly flicking her nipples. She started to moan and I went down to suck her breast and nibble her nipples. My hand went down to her bottom and found out she was wearing a g-string. Cock harden more as I stated to pull her g-string up into her pussy and rub it outside. I then went and pull her wet g-string aside and started to finger her while still sucking her breast. She moan and squirm till she came. Then she said she want to suck my cock so I ask her for a 69 as I want to lick her pussy too.

I pulled her g-string to the side and started to lick and suck on her shaved pussy while she started to suck and lickk on my cock. Her blowjob was ok only but who was to complain? I continue to lick and finger her and finally I stop, brought her up and started to kiss her. Then I ask if I can fuck her? She ask if got condom but I say don't have as I did not expect this to happen and she say just don't come inside. Hosei liao.

I turn her over to missionary and with her g-string to the side, I insert into her tight pussy, hearing her moan she grab my butt and I went on to move slowly every time pulling my cock out and slowly insert into her.she kept moaning till she say stop teasing me. Then I continue to move faster and faster till she came.Next I pulled her out and put her in doggy style and continue to fuck her while grabbing her breast. She kept moaning and I kept going faster and faster till I was about to cum. I told her that and she pulled out and turn around sucking my cock till I came in her mouth. She sucked me dry and then we went into the toilet for a shower.

She complained that her g-string so wet now cuz I keep fucking her in it. We took a shower and went back to bed naked. We check how long we had and realized we still have 1 hours ( we book almost 4 hours) so we went back to bed but this time with me spooning her from behind and my cock between her legs. We doze off a while and I started to wake up with my cock growing between her. My hand started to play with her breast while she was asleep and my cock grew and grew till it found her entrance. I rub my cock on it till it gotten wet again and then I poke inside her. When I entered her, she started to moan and I started to move slowly fucking her from behind. She turned her head and I kissed her while still playing with her breast. Then she suddenly pushed me over, climb on top of me and started to ride me. I just lay there enjoying the view, with my hands going up to play with her nipples. She ride me like no tomorrow moaning loudly and going faster and faster. I can feel her pussy tightening up as she was close to cumming and my balls was going to cum too. I told her that but she did not care. She kept moaning and riding till she suddenly stop moving with my cock deep inside her and started to shake with her orgasm. Her pussy grip my cock tight and I can feel it twitching. I can't hold it anymore and started cumming deep inside her. She moan when I started shooting inside her and I felt that she have another orgasm.

She collapsed on me and lay on top of me breathing hard together while we rested. My cock slip out of her pussy and I felt our cum flowing out together. We rested a while then we go shower together again. By then it's times up so we dress up, gave her a hug and kiss and we went out for a late lunch. Halfway, she Said my cum keep flowing out of her and she scared she leave a wet spot cuz she wearing g-string. So I gave her my jacket to tie around her waist and we left for home.

Sorry for the long story but I did it once again with her but this time in Malaysia if anyone is interested.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
WaveTeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro iseya, you the No. 1
Old 02-12-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bonked the maid of the relative I'm staying at. 😮
Old 02-12-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharknado View Post
Bonked the maid of the relative I'm staying at. 😮
Pl share more
Old 03-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomrogers13 View Post
Great stories everyone. Now time to share a few of mine.

Sorry for the long story but I did it once again with her but this time in Malaysia if anyone is interested.
do continue bro.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

I kept a list of conquest I have had, be it GF or ONS or FB.
None on the list is a paid service.

Current list is 33.

No.2 - Met her in IRC.
We just talk nothing sexual.
I think I was 23-24. She was in JC2 so roughly 17-18. She had this bf in IRC.
Didn't expect anything to be honest. It was just talk and we had met each other prior to some group outing so wasn't really total stranger.

One day she said she had a crush on me.
Well we decided to meet up. She drove her dad's car, so we went to Science center carpark.
Kissed and made out. Was fingering her and wow she is super wet! I remember the car seat being drenched.
Suddenly security came and knock on the window. Lan lan had to drive off.

We didn't finish off each other cos she was spooked.

Weekend came and she as me to go over to her place cos its gonna be empty. Needless to say we finished what we wanted to do.

Banged my first ever virgin.

Continued banging for a few more times before she felt guilty towards her bf (which hasn't even banged her yet) and ended our fling.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Then how come u never suggest to become the bf instead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
I kept a list of conquest I have had, be it GF or ONS or FB.
None on the list is a paid service.

Current list is 33.

No.2 - Met her in IRC.
We just talk nothing sexual.
I think I was 23-24. She was in JC2 so roughly 17-18. She had this bf in IRC.
Didn't expect anything to be honest. It was just talk and we had met each other prior to some group outing so wasn't really total stranger.

One day she said she had a crush on me.
Well we decided to meet up. She drove her dad's car, so we went to Science center carpark.
Kissed and made out. Was fingering her and wow she is super wet! I remember the car seat being drenched.
Suddenly security came and knock on the window. Lan lan had to drive off.

We didn't finish off each other cos she was spooked.

Weekend came and she as me to go over to her place cos its gonna be empty. Needless to say we finished what we wanted to do.

Banged my first ever virgin.

Continued banging for a few more times before she felt guilty towards her bf (which hasn't even banged her yet) and ended our fling.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 5
Hotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Read already also tempted.nice bro for sharing
Old 04-12-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
FrenceLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Then how come u never suggest to become the bf instead?
Become fb better than bf
Old 05-12-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 0
sglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to all

Thanks to all bros for the sharing of your SPECIAL ADVENTURES.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1