The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 27-11-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
nuccel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyhippo View Post
At least my wife dont..
Can see cameltoe?
Old 29-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 12
qwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyhippo View Post
At least my wife dont..
NPNT bro haha
Old 30-11-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
RioDeJanuary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
Todya sunday. Hope guys got many many peeping. Share yor experience at end of the day. Better If got picture😉😁. But be careful when clicking
Any day also can peep, why must be Sunday LOL
Old 30-11-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 19
halforc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhalforc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhalforc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhalforc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhalforc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerific View Post
Went for some colleague's birthday one Friday night. This girl was taking photos the whole night and uploaded it to Photobucket.
She emailed everyone the link the following week and then complained that no one bothered to look at the photos and wasted her efforts etc.
So I followed the link just to say I've seen it. As I was about to exit the page, the cursor turned from the arrow to the hand on one of the links, so I just clicked it. It took me back to the main page where all the folders were stored, and not just the folder for the gathering.
Looked around and it was the usual Xmas, CNY, family holiday folders. Then I noticed this folder labeled "For Your Eyes Only", which obviously begged to be checked out, so I clicked it.
Hosei liao, there were 3 pics of her topless taking selfies in her panties only .
As I was checking it out, coincidentally she walked into my room. She saw me with this look on my face, so she came over to my PC to see what I was looking at. And when she saw her topless pics, she started saying OMG OMG and kept saying I was an asshole etc Funny thing was, she used her hands to cover my PC monitor Told her I didn't do anything and was just checking out the link she sent to us. She said we're supposed to look at that folder only and she locked the other folders. Told her it was not like I hacked her account or anything.
She asked me what she should do as she was worried that the other colleagues will see. Told her to go delete the pics, so she quickly ran to her cubicle to do that.
And coz she called me names, I quickly downloaded the pics before she deleted them
please share sir
Old 30-11-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Mangoboys1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=shaggerific;19476612]Went for some colleague's birthday one Friday night. This girl was taking photos the whole night and uploaded it to Photobucket.
/QUOTE]

Sharing is caring! Haha
Old 01-12-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmagetoff View Post
Nice share bro. Girls with innocent look are the best in this situation
Sad to say, her looks are really average. Nothing wrong with that, but also nothing to fantasise about
Old 03-12-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing bros.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 19
unwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to behold

Attended wedding lunch.. one mama bend over to carry her child.. woops. Can see that she is wearing those seamless panty. Nothing sexy but it has been some time since i saw ZG. Haha shiok. Nice to see short dress zaogeng.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Ytd was a good day. Say 2 lady friends bend over to look at smth. Both db and saw nips.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
5ay5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Ytd was a good day. Say 2 lady friends bend over to look at smth. Both db and saw nips.
So lucky bro. What color nips ah?
Old 09-12-2019, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ay5 View Post
So lucky bro. What color nips ah?
1 light brown. 1 darker. Right time right place lo.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
How come very easy to see for both? Is it they sit topless? 😁
Old 09-12-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unwanted333 View Post
Attended wedding lunch.. one mama bend over to carry her child.. woops. Can see that she is wearing those seamless panty. Nothing sexy but it has been some time since i saw ZG. Haha shiok. Nice to see short dress zaogeng.
What you mean by seamless panty? Never heard of before

What

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 09-12-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
What you mean by seamless panty? Never heard of before

What
Have u ever seen ladies wearing tight skirts or pants with very obvious pany line at the butt area?

Seamless panties arevery much like thoes normal triangle shaped panties without the edge seam and not so obvious when worn with tight outfits,.

It might still be visitable but not obvious.
Old 09-12-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

No doubt about it....
Common to see fr past and nowadays...even with no bra
(cropped from my many vids)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unwanted333 View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1