The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life in the corporate world

Wow, great thread.
How did I missed it.
Old 09-12-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
sugi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
England1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good sharing bro! Thank you so much.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by koebshaq0_0 View Post
T.S., thanks for the nice update.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 09-12-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

great sharing boss, pls dun keep us hard too long.
Old 10-12-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
WaveTeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, please continue
Old 10-12-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 10-12-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome thread here, more please, cheers!
Old 10-12-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 10-12-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 20
gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of

tk you brudders for all the positive feedback. Pris actually gave me the "balls" to follow what my heart desired and I was lucky enough to have 2 other gals... will try to share those stories after i finish up with Pris.

Cumming soon.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscenek2 View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Old 12-12-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 20
gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of

Thks again for all the encouragement, here goes:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We continued having "suppers" and sex-ting for a couple more times and i never grew tired of it (at least not yet), her constant teasing with pics before the supper and allow me to cum in her mouth all the time. One session she even allowed me to video her sucking my cock coz it was too dark and I told her I want to see her warm mouth taking in my cock and sucking me passionately.

The company was having a celebration dinner and followed by drinks at the 1st place i got the feel of Pris soft breast. I joined for the after dinner party without any invitation coz I have a feeling, tonight is the night!!

Pris was dancing seductively as usual and guys in office was swamping around her getting "cheap thrills" with brushes against her tits and gyrating against her arse... I was getting annoyed and texted her, "I am leaving soon, you seems to be enjoying yourself, see you in office tomorrow".

"Sorry, I am abit high and its still not too late, you can you send me home?"

"Sure, see you outside"

Went to pick up my car and waited for her outside at a distance, can't be seen by others!

While driving, "usual supper place?" I asked. "hmm.... u decide, I am feeling abit high, need to rest for awhile". wa.... is that an open invitation??? "Why don't we get a room so you can rest for awhile?" Pris just nodded shyly and kept quiet.

Reaching the hotel, we checked in and I offered to go buy some drinks to help her hydrate (I am a very considerate person ok!). Went to the 7-11 nearby, I got drinks plus CD! Don't want any excuses for not making love tonight.

Getting into the room, Pris was lying down on the bed still fully clothed, good.... i want to be the one to undress her.

lying down next to her, i offered her the drink and leaned over to kiss her softly... nibbling on her ear, kissing her ear lobe ever so gently "ahh....so nice..." moving down slowly to her neck, i slowly unzipped her dress and started kissing her back, running my tongue behind her back....unzipping further and pulling her dress off her shoulders. "boss.... what are you doing?" I ignored her and pull her dress down, exposing her lacy D-cup bra and started frenching her, her tongue shot out and started kissing me passionately. Unhooking her bra and allowing her trapped breasts to come out and play. Massaging her soft breast, her nipples are fully erected now... I realized this is the first time i am examining her breasts in proper lighting upfront... it was so fucking beautiful...flicking my tongue on her erected nipple and Pris started moaning... "boss....baby.... its so good..." "The best is yet to come Pris...."

Taking her dress completing off, I moved my hands down to her thighs and spread them wide. This is so much better than the cramp backseat of my car, rubbing her cunt outside her soak panties.... Pris started moaning even louder....I started rubbing even harder and faster... squating nearer to her head, i unzipped my pants and pull out my cock... bringing my cock to her mouth, Pris open her eyes and looked straight at me.... before slowly taking my cock inside her mouth..... sucking and licking the underside of my shaft inbetween her soft moans... "arghh.... this is so fucking good...." I can sense she is cumming soon, her body tighten and started shaking violently.... "Baby I am cumming, please don't stop...." Haven't she realized "Don't stop" is a key phase for me? I continue rubbing her wet cunt, pulled down her panties and attacked her cunt with new rigor, plunging my finger inside her warm wet cunt, i finger fucked her hard, her hand holding my cock and eyes wide shut "Arrgghh..... No.... PLEASE STOP.... I am so high, so sensitive, please boss.... stop........"

Not wasting any time, I turn her over and position her on top of me, Pris resisted and moved down to continue sucking and licking my cock... "Boss, i can't do it without condom, just let me make u cum in my mouth", reaching to my pocket, i whipped out the box of CD and smile sheepishly, "here you go..."

Pris smiled and nodded, she gave my cock a few more licks and suck before i capped myself. Pris positioned herself over my cock and slowly lowered her wet cunt, allowing my hard cock to slowly penetrate her moist juicy cunt.... "Ahh... Baby.... Yes baby" Pris moaned.... She started rocking slowly and gathering speed, Pris loves it hard and fast and she ride me harder..... her breasts bouncing all over and I did the gentlemen thing by grabbing them.. squeezing them harder....she moaned even louder, fucking me harder "Yes Baby... Yes.... fuck me... fuck me harder...." Reluctantly, i released one of the breast and started rubbing her clit while she rides me.... she came..... once, twice.... and by the 3 O, i was about to cum to.... "Arghh... Pris i am cumming...I am cumming inside you". She rocked even harder and we fucked even faster and came together.... "Its so good Pris.... " She smiled and lie down next to me. We kissed and cleaned up then cuddled together for a well deserved rest.

An hour later, we dressed and checked out of the hotel. We didn't talk much on the way back. She alighted from the car and texted me "Thanks for the ride". I smiled looking at the text, "You can ride me anytime ".

That was the 1st session and many other sessions followed, sex with no strings attached....

However, Pris has awaken something dark in me.... If i can get Pris, can i get others too?.......

Let me know if you guys want to hear about the 3 other girls.
Old 12-12-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Thank you for the update TS
Looking forward to your stories on the other 3 girls
Old 12-12-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosh View Post
Let me know if you guys want to hear about the 3 other girls.
Waiting Boss
Old 12-12-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoido View Post
Thank you for the update TS
Looking forward to your stories on the other 3 girls
please do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1