The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinerange View Post
Bosses, if go balai 1st time, possible to walk around and visit the places instead of hiring drivers?
Bisa Mas. Naik oplet atau ojek.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 09-12-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Exactly & reason i might soon abandon soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightbluesky View Post
I have stopped visiting balai altogether.

the girls are already trained to abscond midway and there's nothing we can do about it.

obviously, some "old-timers" think just because I have a low-post count, I am a newbie.

but sorry, I didn't log in with my older account.

It has been consistent, the okts and the girls are in cahoot. They know that there's nothing that we can do when the girls just abscond midway. DO NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, just make sure you screw the girls 3 times and then let them leave.

anyway, balai is a consistent zombie whore-island as out of the entire batch of farm girls, usually only 2-3 are prettyish.

totally abandon this place already.

and no, the drivers are also in cahoot with the girls, they cause your expenses to be more expensive as wherever they go to, tipping to them is required and necessary!
Old 09-12-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It has been consistent, the okts and the girls are in cahoot. They know that there's nothing that we can do when the girls just abscond midway. DO NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, just make sure you screw the girls 3 times and then let them leave.

anyway, balai is a consistent zombie whore-island as out of the entire batch of farm girls, usually only 2-3 are prettyish.
I dont go for syt. Milf is my plate of meat. I have not once experience like the above situation during my past decades of cheonging be it Batam or TBK. But i agree ur above opinion though.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 09-12-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

well, everyone's experience and expectations are different, balai i will go back once a while, i do my shopping there sometimes, washing detergent, toothbrush etc.

but booking longtime ladies i have skipped unless have kakis, alone i just get my urge settled by inroom massages from the few shops. always paid 500k unlike the handsome seniors who can get 300k

i like balai for the
food
quiet
simple
Old 11-12-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
brightbluesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinerange View Post
Bosses, if go balai 1st time, possible to walk around and visit the places instead of hiring drivers?
hi there,

1. u don't need to hire the ojeks ( guys on scooters ) or drivers from the jetty to your hotel.

2. i recommend maxi, cause it's the cleanest. the rest are really crap and a dengue risk as their housekeeping is really poor. maxi is the only hotel which has a clean environment.

u can go as low as $12 a night at those 1st storey shophouse "hotels", they are next to maxi. ( u will encounter 3 of them on the right side of maxi. meaning the right hand side of maxi. )

3. do not change your money at the money-changers just outside the jetty. i met one that shortchanged me. why they do that, i don't know but it was my 1st and last time.

near maxi, there are 2 money-changers. one is beside the police-post with a grumpy aunty. the other by a young chinese couple. both of them are reliable. generally, the money-changers inside are pretty reliable. just don't use the ones at the row of shophouse located just outside the jetty.

4. buy their pre-paid sim, it's cheap and with google maps, life is good.

5. don't give money to the street kids, they will swamp u if u do that.

6. food is nice and cheap.

7. how to go to the farm without being leeched?
take the ojek to the farm, ask them to drop u off before u reach the destination.
that way, they can't earn commission on you.

the drivers, if anyone is engaging one, they earn a commission off everything/everywhere they go with you. meaning, at the farms, hotels, restaurants. balai is v solo-friendly. i went there on my own on my 1st trip and never needed any drivers at all. just be friendly and most people would share info with you. i don't speak bahasa, so if i can do it... so can you!

everyone is a standby-ojek, just wave and someone will pick u up and bring u back to your hotel.

make sure u discuss the price beforehand, remember the pre-paid sim with mobile internet? u need google translate to do this. so make sure that u buy that after u change the monies in balai.

my rule of thumb is to change monies first and then buy pre-paid sim-card. after that, check into the hotel then go to farm / go and eat.

the chinese seafood are a great option at night, it's way cheaper compared to sg prices naturally.
if u like ramlee burgers, it rocks here. but i am pretty sure, it's not beef patties for the price of err.... sg$1.20? probably rat meat... but it tastes great with all the condiments.

balai's satay sucks, it's hard and dry. only chicken satay is available from a makeshift stall opposite maxi. i am not adventurous on the malays' food as i am handicapped in speaking bahasa. i bet there are nice ones, but i haven't found any. i been to some really local ones, it's really food for subsistence to say the least. if not, the roadside stall foods have a stench and i stay away from that. remember not to consume any liquids that's not boiling hot. i accidentally ate their chendol and had diarrhoea later. remember to drink bottled water / canned drinks / beer only and u would be fine.

if smokes and beers are your thing, balai is heaven too on this aspect.

hope it helps.

in one of my community-service warnings to the bros here that the syt are in cahoots with the okts where the girls will be friendly to the point until they enter your room and become problematic and want to go back... thus, your longtime booking money is essentially burnt, hope the info above shows while my post-count is low.... i am not new to balai.

balai was nice in the past, it no longer is.

if u don't mind going to a 1960s SG where everything is relatively cheap and slow without xxx, it's all good. if u are looking for a xxx buffet, i would totally avoid balai unless u are ok with cougars/milfs.

if u find the above info helpful and genuine, pls pump my points....
Old 11-12-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KickMyTurtle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going there from 27-28 Dec. Anyone else is traveling on the same date?
Old 12-12-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
balai was nice in the past, it no longer is.

if u don't mind going to a 1960s SG where everything is relatively cheap and slow without xxx, it's all good. if u are looking for a xxx buffet, i would totally avoid balai unless u are ok with cougars/milfs.

if u find the above info helpful and genuine, pls pump my points....
Upz u 18++ for ur effort/fr.

Thank you
Old 12-12-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Upz u 18++ for ur effort/fr.
super thanks for the pump.

my next series...

where i usually go and eat?

1. what's the 1st thing i do (of course, this is not set in stone. it's just a series of recommendations that I abide to, so that it factors in safety first.)

I usually walk into the town from the jetty.
You will be hustled by the drivers / ojeks to take their ride.
if you choose to, I usually pay sg$1 to sg$1.50 in rupiah. I kid you not.
but I rarely do that, cause maxi is just hmmm 15 mins walk away?
do not make eye contact with the drivers/ojeks and be assertive when you reject. The balai folks are ok, they will not pester you when you are assertive.
but do not be violent, rude cause we are visitors/guests afterall.

the 1st thing I do after I change money is to buy a pre-paid sim.
it's only sg$3.5 to $5?
you will need it for google-translate, google maps and internet surfing when you are outside of your hotel and when you are back at the jetty, waiting for your ferry. this is money v well spent. don't skip this.

the 2nd thing I do after I change money is to buy 2x 1.5L bottled water for each day of stay. I usually buy 3-4, so that I do not run out of portable water. That 3rd bottle is for the farm girl.

There's a "7/11" just beside Maxi. I recommend that you guys go there. The prices there aren't varying. I realised all my years of patronage to this chinese provision store, he varies his prices. So ya, if u are cigarette/beer consumers, buy from their unofficial 7/11s'.

If you choose other hotels, there will be some shops near you for your provisions. but I highly recommend maxi, why? if u are super unadventurous, you can spend your entire day in maxi. it has a restaurant inside and you can have your meals there. Don't expect real western grill, ok? They are not going to be using some charcoal oven to cook your meats. But if u are lazy to travel and values utmost safety, you can nest at Maxi the entire day.

of course, you can also choose to boil water but that's too much of a hassle for me and seriously, I think bottled water is abit safer. You can always boil the bottled water if u want extra safety.

2. I usually eat at the bak ku teh just outside the jetty, bearing the channel U logo. because I don't speak bahasa and seeing the food, the nasi padang, placed outside in the open/cold signals to me germs build-up, I usually skip it. I am not saying that it is bad but I don't want to have the runs when I am overseas. I am probably in SG for too long to have a strong immune system when I taste street food from indonesia.

*If u have the runs/diarrhoea, there's a 24 hours pharmacy just diagonal of the police post. the police post is somewhat diagonal of Maxi. Yes, it's truly 24 hours, the pharmacy. I checked it out at 11pm before. & yes, 11pm is considered super late and scary to be loitering around alone or in a pair. Try not to do that, esp if u are new to the place.

3. my dinners are quite standard. I highly recommend an ojek ride to Silver River. It will costs u sg$1.50 to sg$2 max. I mean the scooter ride will costs u sg$1.50, not the seafood dinner*

Silver River is just another typical Chinese seafood restaurant but it does not serve pork in it's menu. They cater to the muslim majority, being halal.

When you order, the common sense thing to do is to ask how much is it for what you order before you consume the food. otherwise, you would be in a world of pain if u wrecked up a rolex bill for the price of a dinner.

I would also tell the boss that there's no accompanying driver/ojek, so there's no commissions payable. Remember in my part 1, drivers/ojeks hook onto you like a leech. And they will collect commission wherever you go with them. So your farm girl becomes more expensive, etc.

I have eaten meals at Dolphin, Long Beach, etc.... and found Silver River to be the best in food quality and lower pricing. Or rather, I observed most locals seem to go Silver River... so my other rule of the thumb is to go where the local chinese goes.

What if u are hunting on a budget? Go to Food Court 22. Again, pay the ojek a dollar and wait for the industrious one who will fetch you there.

Food Court 22, if I didn't remember the name wrongly, is like our open-air hawker centre. Sells beers. BBQ Fish which wasn't v cheap. And other items, like Zi Char and other dishes. The indonesian malay locals go there too. It is somewhat near to silver river too.

It's in the fruits region of the town. There's a few mega-stalls selling fruits. It has the chinatown feel/balestier feel/geylang shophouse feel.

otherwise, if u are on super budget... you can always go for the ramlee burger at an affordable sg$2.50 for their burger special on double rats' patty and cheese, etc. Yes, I don't think that's beef though they claim it is. This ramlee burger standalone operated by 1 pax joint is just outside another fake 7/11, on the left side of Maxi, across the road. It is opened from hmm, 8pm onwards?

This fake 7/11 sells slurpees and it has 1 or 2 tables with seats for it's customers outside the shop. But 1 table is permanently occupied by the ramlee burger vendor... so do not be in his way unless u are his customer.

That's about all.

My solo trips to balai are usually v simple. It's just a mainly sex-buffet affair in the past. But after I get hit by absconding girls, it is no longer in my list as a nice and cheap short-break destination.

I hope that any other budget solo travelers would benefit my write-up, if they like a guide of what I usually do as a routine there. essentially, i hope all these benefits the new to-be solo traveller @ balai.

TO DO
1. I usually pay in full for the projected number of stays for my hotel after I changed my sgd to monopoly money in rupiah.
2. Keep sg$6 or 60k rupiah in exact notes. This is their current ferry tax which is payable upon exit.
3. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT hoard rupiah. It's only dumbos who will keep rupiah and bring it back to SG or Msia, regardless. Change what you need to their monopoly money and then change it back to your local currency on your day of departure.

I met this uncle who hoarded rupiah, thinking it's treasure. That was from the suharto went down days. Their currencies got changed in printing style and it becomes japanese ww2 banana monies.

So no, do not change more than what you need. Or when I have excess, I always convert it back to local currency that I use, be it RM or SGD.

how do I get my sg$1 ojek rides?
well, the context is their normal hardworking everyday folks get a salary of sg$80-150 a month.
sg$1 for a scooter ride where the scooter's speedometer is faulty, probably with only 1 or no rear view mirror sounds like a fair bargain, if at all as it comprises safety.

Initially, they (the ojeks) may mock u, but that's just them trying to pressure you to their game.
Just stand around and approach another who is willing to go for it.

The point here is this, per meal, we spend sg$5 to sg$25 per pax?
Their natives' per meal is at a fraction of what we spend.
sg$1.50 or thereabouts region. Yes, I ate what the locals ate at a v local coffeeshop, it's mainly carbo with soy sauce as condiments and lots of msg.
My point is this is their ecosystem, let's try spoil it for them.

It's like how we spoil out market for domestic helpers in SG.
Are they worth that $600 a month they draw as a salary?
hell no, cause I don't see the maid working 4 times as hard.
in fact, she works way harder when she's a hotel staff back in batam, etc, drawing 1/4 the min salary we pay them.
You get the point.

Last edited by brightbluesky; 12-12-2019 at 09:00 AM.
Old 12-12-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Yesslyn is a runner.
avoid at all costs.

I think balai is really a place for if u don't mind screwing girls uglier than maids in SG?

it's a milf-land, really.

out of the entire selection of girls, u barely get 2-3 that are decent in looks and accompanying age.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Yesslyn is a runner.
avoid at all costs.

I think balai is really a place for if u don't mind screwing girls uglier than maids in SG?

it's a milf-land, really.

out of the entire selection of girls, u barely get 2-3 that are decent in looks and accompanying age.
Thats why always recommend to get first ferry from here. You can get only ugly milf if you take 11am ferry. For balai not only you go for looking girls.
Old 12-12-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KickMyTurtle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’ll be going to Balai with my friend from 27-28 Dec. Anyone traveling on the same date can meet up for drink/dinner.
Old 12-12-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
Thats why always recommend to get first ferry from here. You can get only ugly milf if you take 11am ferry. For balai not only you go for looking girls.
this method no longer works.

the pretty farm girls create problems when they are booked, so that they can cater to the later crowd.

if u are in the later crowd, the farm girl will also abscond to go back and zzz, etc.

this is a scam between the okt and the farm girls because they know we have no recourse.

why else do u think i abandon this place?

that said, this happens when u get the spring chickens.

if u are going for the cougars/milfs, then they are more contented to be booked for biz.
Old 12-12-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

the pretty farm girls create problems when they are booked, so that they can cater to the later crowd.

if u are going for the cougars/milfs, then they are more contented to be booked for biz.
I am not laojiao but not xinjiao...what you had described didn't occurred to my friends...so pls share other experiences and dun repeat your ranting since you abandoned balai...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-12-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am not laojiao but not xinjiao...what you had described didn't occurred to my friends...so pls share other experiences and dun repeat your ranting since you abandoned balai...
My meat may be his poison. I cheong for decades leow at TBK. I bok MILF cos service to me more important cos i m not into any relationship. Most of the cewek i bok were at least 55/100 either in looks or boobs. I never like fat plump gils. Never once i encounter 3 bonk rule or cewk cabut middle of the nite.

TBK like kamp or village. So dont expect cewek jambu like jkt gils. As for btm gils..sm may look attractive. But without makeup macam 7 mth soul leh. Kekeke

Thank you

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 12-12-2019 at 09:11 PM.
Old 13-12-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
this method no longer works.

if u are in the later crowd, the farm girl will also abscond to go back and zzz, etc.

this is a scam between the okt and the farm girls because they know we have no recourse.

why else do u think i abandon this place?

Also depends our luck bro. If the girl or we don't like attitude also make that session not good. Simply say chemistry. But mostly u can find during selection. They will come to you and hug or kiss or beg us to book. That girls almost give good accompanied. And another thing, i think a malaysia ferry reach balai before our first ferry reach there becuse there will be many malaysian searching for cewek when i go there earlier morning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1