The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: My cheating gf

I wanted to say its a very nice read and that i gets my heart pumping with mixed emotions when i read your updates.
But having to say that i am enjoying reading your "green hat" encounter, it feels so terribly wrong to built my happiness upon your misery.

I myself gave up a short relationship (my first love) when she confessed that she WILL return to her ex if given a chance/choice.
As short lived as the relationship may be, real feelings had been invested in the relationship and i was sad for a few months down the road.

While reading your story, i was also imagining myself to be in this situation, and frankly i would be totally lost, fueled with rage and will not hesitate to confront both to get a clearer picture of the situation.

Agreed with many suggestion to just let her go, tho its easier said than done.

There is a thread from Brother Warbird with many tips on how to attract girls of your liking. maybe good to read thru.

Looking forward to you exposing them!
Old 09-12-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dear bro TS,

As shared i have the almost the same encounter engaged in a similar situation but not to your that extreme extent.
To be very sorry to say this, i think its just sooner or later your gf will give in to him or other guys if you and her continue on this LDR.

I can’t imagine a girl will be naked and give blowjob to other guy. First, i can’t even imagine a girl who love her bf will give a blowjob to other guy no matter what situation she is in, not to say stripped off her clothes expose her boobs, pussy to another guy. Moreover on the picture and video. Even your own gf, she also may not agree for you to take video on her performing sexual act.
How can your gf let other guys to take video on her? She doesnt care if its leaked?
Old 09-12-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Bro, you are having a hard time bringing up two toddlers... hope that you are financially stable....

But she wants the family back without severe tie with the bf is rubbish leh...

sign.... i see alot of bros here who have similar issues with TS but i am one of the lucky ones here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Actually my ex wife behaved exactly like these. But my case was that I had 2 young toddlers in tow. She strayed and chose her bf instead of the family. And then decided that the family is more important and tried to make amends months later.

The point to me is this. If a woman can choose to give up on her husband and kids, over a person she had an affair with, does she deserve another chance?

I had my own closure with her on this. I gave myself a timeline. I begged my ex wife and gave her her chances to turn back. In the end, she chose her bf. Subsequently months later, she changed her mind and tried to patch back. But it's too late isn't it?

Old 09-12-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
davienna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, more pics n vids pls, wan to see her
Old 09-12-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
Bro, you are having a hard time bringing up two toddlers... hope that you are financially stable....

But she wants the family back without severe tie with the bf is rubbish leh...

sign.... i see alot of bros here who have similar issues with TS but i am one of the lucky ones here.
Thanks bro. I'm fine. Picked myself up and such, and I'm lucky I've a very decent job. Just sharing my sad stories to bro mwong and not let him waste his time and effort...
Old 09-12-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
eggsbusket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Thanks bro. I'm fine. Picked myself up and such, and I'm lucky I've a very decent job. Just sharing my sad stories to bro mwong and not let him waste his time and effort...
Glad to know you are fine bro
Old 10-12-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
mwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First of all, kudos to the bro here who brought up the kids on his own. i respect ur decision(no matter what it is) because whats important is the innocent kids here. So long they live a gd life, dad or mum taking care of them, they will know when they grow up, its just a matter of time.

Secondly, RP didn't video my gf without her knowing which is why i cannot share the video because her face is exposed. Not forgetting to mention that shes looking at the camera while hes doing the filming. The kind of "revenge" look which a sis had just replied because even though she fucked up big time but still want to agitate me. I can see if from her eyes telling me "r u happy now that i am blowing RP? is this what u want?"

Thirdly, yes i admitted that i have fallen into RP's trap and i really thank the bros and sis who give advises on how to try and deal with the situations and even those who kept telling me to give up because she dun deserve me.

Lastly, Someone mentioned that i should treat her better. Right and wrong...if i didnt treat her gd enuff then why did she kept saying tat she cant find anyone who treats her better every now and then and still come back to me? i admit that the tracker is a bad idea and i am wrong to do that but i have her permission beforehand to use it. deleting the tracker is like telling me to give up already.
Old 10-12-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So what happened next? Waiting for your next update bro.
Old 10-12-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Mansvoice is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwong View Post

Secondly, RP didn't video my gf without her knowing which is why i cannot share the video because her face is exposed. Not forgetting to mention that shes looking at the camera while hes doing the filming. The kind of "revenge" look which a sis had just replied because even though she fucked up big time but still want to agitate me. I can see if from her eyes telling me "r u happy now that i am blowing RP? is this what u want?"
why would you not want to expose her? it seems like you think you will eventually get back with her... you do realize that is impossible. Caring makes you weak.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Eddyserpico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow sad story bro, surprisingly alot of us also kena cheat before. No offense but when they(the gf/wives) cheat, they still can blame us but when come to us its like super big crime whole family and friend all F u. Had the same experience with a gf of mine too long distance. She make me leave my 1st gerl for her than she go back home town and cheat with an older man. For me simple i can forgive cause i love her but i sorry I told her that i cannot accept our love anymore. I rather stay single and play around than marry a woman who can change and cheat like changing a dress... Just my thoughts
Old 11-12-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Just my 2 cents to TS ,

When I read the posts you wrote , I do get a impression that you are more concerned about your gf losing her virginity to RP vs a solution to get RP out of the equation and you bettering your r/S with your gf.

I don’t think I should be saying this , but would you have reacted differently if
1) you took her virginity before she came to SG and before all these things with RP happened ? Would you feel and reActed the same ?

2) if RP took her virginity and ur gf comes back to you apologising to you asking for a patch ?

I don’t doubt your feelings for her . However , I do get a feeling that both you and RP are on a “race” and challenge to deflower her .
Old 11-12-2019, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I would advice you to sit down. Think through your actions. You need a closure. Be it a happy ending or sad ending.

Ask yourself these questions. How much are you willing to sacrifice for her? What will you do to ensure that? And how much is too much where you have to give up on her?

If she doesn't change and disregard yoy, you have your closure.

If she change and come back to you, how will her actions affect your relationship? A glass once broken, even if you fix it back, will still have cracks. Jealousy, anger, suspicion and such. All these will ve part and parcel of your relationship with her next time. You sure she can handle it? Or would she choose to leave you to start afresh with another guy? After all, you two are still so young. You'll still get to meet many other wonderful people in your lives.

Sometimes breaking up is not about not loving one another. But more of giving yourself a peace of mind. It's not about not loving her enough but more about loving yourself more.

Learn to love yourself first and then love others who loves you, before you can truly learn to love another properly.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahseng00 View Post
Just my 2 cents to TS ,

When I read the posts you wrote , I do get a impression that you are more concerned about your gf losing her virginity to RP vs a solution to get RP out of the equation and you bettering your r/S with your gf.

I don’t think I should be saying this , but would you have reacted differently if
1) you took her virginity before she came to SG and before all these things with RP happened ? Would you feel and reActed the same ?

2) if RP took her virginity and ur gf comes back to you apologising to you asking for a patch ?

I don’t doubt your feelings for her . However , I do get a feeling that both you and RP are on a “race” and challenge to deflower her .
Sounds like it, if I am serious with a girl and she does this. You can bet that i will immediately drop her and send a msg to the guy all the best you can have her.
Old 15-12-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
mwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just an update, sorry that i have been keep u guys waiting for so long.

These are what happened a months back and i will update to the current date of what has happened.

Thanks for the comments again and let me reply to some.

"Nice bro. As long as you wish, I believe there are a lot of bros have some suggestions to help you. - 10019999"
Thanks for being a fan of the true story bro, I am really lucky that bros and sis here are willing to help.

"these kind of shame and disappointments are really hard on a man's ego. Understanding that you've been cuckold and you're depressed. You just need an outlet to vent your frustration, anger or even just someone to hear you out.

A logic I learnt in life is this. You tell your problems to every 10 different person, only 2-3 will truly care about you while the rest are laughing at you or simply can't be bothered with you. All they want to see is her pictures and fap to it.

Don't be bothered too much by it. Go find some rebound relationships or go have rebound sex. And don't bother trying to salvage the relationship or give her another chance because if she truly loves you, she wouldn't had love another. Don't be manipulated by her or him. Just bitch about it to your friends and family who cares and then move on. Life isn't just about her. - 3someIsAwesome"
u r damn right that its really hard on man's ego bro. i felt it too. And yes very few truly care when I shared my encounter but at least i know over here theres also ppl who care. what is rebound relationships/sex? can enlighten me?

"Really, this is 有缘无分. Her heart is not with you anymore. Very sure she will not go back to you ya - Blackenrose"
Looks like sis has been through a lot. Thanks for your reply and reading my story.

"I do not want you to get depression or mental issue because of these stress.
Beer & Nachos for consolation TS anyone??? - neoprint123"
thats very nice of u bro. thanks

"to ts:
such a girl is not deserving of you, dont keep carrying the weight and making yourself miserable, one day she will cheat on RP and repeat the process again, just another slut
after this narration is done, let it go
life is better off without ppl who dont love u, most impt dont stop loving yourself - FatSpider"
Will take this into consideration bro. i have thought about this(cheat again) issue too.

"Old saying but very true
Time can heals all wounds - Tai_zi21"
I hope so

"My suggestion is that, don't resolve the issue there and then, especially when she is not open for discussion. You can only talk when she is ready.
It must be very painful to be in your situation, take care bro - Heavenly Viper."
thanks for the advice bro, i have tried this too. And i will update in the story.

"Was expecting to hear some loud action.. - captainofthewin"
No loud action bro, shes a virgin haha. so only blowjob

"A year or so later, after dating around, I eventually found a lady, somewhat like an ex ah lian, but with a heart of gold and she somehow is very assuring and doesn’t clamour for attention from other people of the opposite gender. This created lots of trust and even when I travel for work, there is a good chance i know she is behaving too. - Nitrolicious"
Glad to hear that bro, u r lucky!

"Don’t alway ask where she going etc. If she want to report to you, you take it. If not, act like you don’t bother. - Abcdefghijklmn"
she likes possessive bfs so thats what i have been doing all along bro. I did try ur method too and she said that i don't care abt her anymore

"You have allowed RP to manipulate you, much to his joy. The angrier you are, the more proud he is. Its a trap that he is drawing you into, be careful. - Easyhero"
Yup understood bro. thnks

"I myself gave up a short relationship (my first love) when she confessed that she WILL return to her ex if given a chance/choice.
As short lived as the relationship may be, real feelings had been invested in the relationship and i was sad for a few months down the road. - sexcision"
when u let her go, to her maybe its giving her up. but from what i see, thats true love right? if she returns, she will. same for my gf case, she kept on returning to me after we broke up. it just shows something which is why i didn't give up.

"As shared i have the almost the same encounter engaged in a similar situation but not to your that extreme extent.
To be very sorry to say this, i think its just sooner or later your gf will give in to him or other guys if you and her continue on this LDR.

I can’t imagine a girl will be naked and give blowjob to other guy. First, i can’t even imagine a girl who love her bf will give a blowjob to other guy no matter what situation she is in, not to say stripped off her clothes expose her boobs, pussy to another guy. Moreover on the picture and video. Even your own gf, she also may not agree for you to take video on her performing sexual act.
How can your gf let other guys to take video on her? She doesnt care if its leaked? - meowmeow1991"
nope, her hymen is still intact after 6-7 bfs and 3-4 flings. she did have flings inbetween her breakups previously too so she don't consider that as cheating. I also can't imagine my bf will do that but whats done cannot be undone. no, she allowed me to take video of her when shes performing blowjob on me. i still remember her tying herself up as a present with a ribbon across her chest as a present for me before i stripped that present naked. To her, fling is not just an ons thingy, she will get to know this person very well before she proceed to make the guy a fling. so her term of fling is not what ppl used here as ons or a one-time of thing, or maybe just a hook up and off to bed those kind. Her previous flings are guys whom she knows and got close to first but don't treat them as a bf and never got the chance to get nto a relationship with her.

"I don’t think I should be saying this , but would you have reacted differently if

I don’t doubt your feelings for her . However , I do get a feeling that both you and RP are on a “race” and challenge to deflower her . - ahseng00"
1) Impossible because she wants to keep her virginity after marriage bro but i will still answer ur question. I will feel the same because i love her a lot but maybe reacting less emotional when i have already taken her virginity.
2) impossible again but i will still answer this question. Yes i will, thats true love and i am sure she will learn her lesson already and she will love me more when i am there rather than rejecting her just because her virginity is taken away by that bastard. Moreover, i can have more sex with her since her virginity is already gone right?
and 3) ya it does seem like its a challenge to see who deflower her right? to other guys maybe yes when they knew she is still a virgin but to me no la, i really love her very much.

"I would advice you to sit down. Think through your actions. You need a closure. Be it a happy ending or sad ending.

Ask yourself these questions. How much are you willing to sacrifice for her? What will you do to ensure that? And how much is too much where you have to give up on her?

If she doesn't change and disregard yoy, you have your closure.

If she change and come back to you, how will her actions affect your relationship? A glass once broken, even if you fix it back, will still have cracks. Jealousy, anger, suspicion and such. All these will ve part and parcel of your relationship with her next time. You sure she can handle it? Or would she choose to leave you to start afresh with another guy? After all, you two are still so young. You'll still get to meet many other wonderful people in your lives.

Sometimes breaking up is not about not loving one another. But more of giving yourself a peace of mind. It's not about not loving her enough but more about loving yourself more.

Learn to love yourself first and then love others who loves you, before you can truly learn to love another properly. - 3someIsAwesome"
Very well said bro, i will seriously consider ur advises wisely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1