The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-12-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleskinny View Post

She is a slim milf,, in her 30s, very elegant with natural boobs.
professional massage with massage bed in 1 person shop.
Location is hougang area
Only for chinese speaking brothers because she cannot speak English
Allow blowjob (try her hot water blowjob) and upper roaming.

She is not time watcher and did not use phone during her service
Further service depends on chemistry.
For me, i got to french her while she HJ me
mmexport1574463024596.jpg[/IMG]
If it's your rtm fr is fine but you are basically advertising. 10 over times Do note the moderator do not allow individual advertisement. You have to pay your loyalty.

When no one response means no one interested. If they are they will pm you
Old 09-12-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
New chick xiao tian xin any tried?
Old 09-12-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Any Bros have knowledge about the recent winds? Is it true that they now have stricter checks at airport for outgoing PRC gals?
Old 09-12-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I just noticed her too bro.
Looks quite good price also reasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
New chick xiao tian xin any tried?
Old 09-12-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/anna-massage/

Just had a session with Anna Great personality and great service.
enjoyed her bbbj which feel Relaxing and soothing. Most important not rushing for time. To me the most happy ending came by her skillful Handjob.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/

Looks: I know its subjective... she is the sweet shy kind

Boobs: Nice C. Among the softest I have felt.

Body: 9/10 Smooth, tender and soft.

Massage: 9/10

Sensual/HJ: 8/10 - no bj

GFE: 9/10

Went back to bei-bei after few weeks. Still as good.
Request for 90mins as I really enjoyed her massage last round. Knowing that I like massage, she took time to work on my neck and shoulder. Quite painful at some point but the shiokness after is worth it.
I like her smile and the shy shy look she gave me while she tried to jerk me off. Hardworking and eager to please. Too bad she has imposed limits.

RTM: Yes. Yesterday was my 3rd. FYI, she is returning to C from tomorrow... back this weekend.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 5
siang1818 is one of the Best!siang1818 is one of the Best!siang1818 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/fiona-massage/

massage is among the best I’ve tried, especially her back rub and juagen. BM and HDLY are sensually done too! She’s elegant looking as in the photos. I like the location too, convenient for me, yet exact spot is pretty discreet, perfect location.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamayuki View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yi-yi-massage/

Beware of this landmine. Bad attitude and black face..
Almost want to go for her.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
maybe that's y recent jump onboard audi TT bandwagon if u know.
Anyone can share the site to me? thanks
Old 09-12-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
Which hotel? Normally hotel means kenna white card already.
White card mean what?
Old 09-12-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

this new lily is it related to the previous basketball lily that was with vivian ?
Old 09-12-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/

Looks: I know its subjective... she is the sweet shy kind

Boobs: Nice C. Among the softest I have felt.

Body: 9/10 Smooth, tender and soft.

Massage: 9/10

Sensual/HJ: 8/10 - no bj

GFE: 9/10

Went back to bei-bei after few weeks. Still as good.
Request for 90mins as I really enjoyed her massage last round. Knowing that I like massage, she took time to work on my neck and shoulder. Quite painful at some point but the shiokness after is worth it.
I like her smile and the shy shy look she gave me while she tried to jerk me off. Hardworking and eager to please. Too bad she has imposed limits.

RTM: Yes. Yesterday was my 3rd. FYI, she is returning to C from tomorrow... back this weekend.

My favourite too. Been rtm her.
Old 09-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
My favourite too. Been rtm her.
How do you rate her massage?
Old 09-12-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 11
thegameh8h8h8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/zhi-xin-massage/

Greeted me at the door with a white t-shirt that looked super-tight ‘coz she has gigantic breasts; and skimpy sports shorts, showing those fair, lanky legs. Assisted shower, then she goes topless automatically upon settling in bed. Whole session wearing panties only.

Looks: As per pix, grows on you (bottom 3 pix resemble closest)
Massage: Good effort, more towards sensual type; during catbath; can feel her massive breasts and erected nips brushing against your body
Sensual: Patient and skilled CBJ; similarly, for HJ
Physique: 38C breasts in a womanly body; despite the huge tits, it was not sagging – it’s soft yet retained “a good hanging posture”
Attitude: Friendly, cheerful disposition; eager to learn and please
Room: Christmas lighting nicely done ; bedroom and bathroom (non-shared) is also neat
Location: Street parking nearby for drivers; closest bus-stop about 10min walk
What else: She’s on code red – joked with her that next time, I’d like “enhanced shower experience”, “full nude 4G auto-roam”, etc.

Overall a positive experience. Will RTM for her sensual massage and 38C body-to-body treatment 

Bro how’s her areola and nipples?
Asking cos she is next on my list
Old 09-12-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
this new lily is it related to the previous basketball lily that was with vivian ?
What basketball Lily?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1