The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2492 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Need some advice - gals are like men?

Hi bros
For men, I guess even even if we cum daily we can still fuck but perhaps last longer but if for few days or one week never do.. We are easily aroused and can cum quickly or cum easier..... Is it the same for women?

My partner and I never met for one week and I am damn horny... During foreplay I gave her oral to make her cum and then my turn to enjoy...

I was quite stunned when she couldn't cum after I ate her for like 10 min plus...
She wanted my dick in and I did.

Should I be worried? I don't think my pussy eating skills deteoriated... But I am quite concerned she didn't cum in my mouth.

And this happened only recent two months... Am I in the right frame of mind to suspect she is not into me anymore? I thought of worse scenarios
Old 08-12-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 9
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!
Re: Need some advice - gals are like men?

If she cum in the past, and did not. Here are some possibilities.

- she is too tired, or recently there is stress thing on her
- she is eating outside
- she lost interests in you
- you too rush, she did not get into the mood yet
- your skills drop
- the ambience is not at the correct stage
Old 09-12-2019, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

She cum in your mouth before?
Old 09-12-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdefghijklmn View Post

- she is eating outside
- your skills drop
I hope is number 1
Old 09-12-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
She cum in your mouth before?
Ya. Common to give gal oral until they cum. I love it when the sit on my face grind me until orgasm
Old 09-12-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
sugi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

- she is eating outside
- your skills drop
Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
England1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

- she is eating outside
- your skills drop
You brought up very good points bro!
Old 09-12-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 9
jackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant future

I've never made any girls cum with my mouth my painting skill sucks (i don't do it a lot to begin with)

My question is, wouldn't using your dick to make them cum easier? And better? Maybe it's possible that she likes your dick action more?
Old 05-01-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3662 / Power: 12
kkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond repute

i lick it
Old 05-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i think for woman it work differently, when they are getting regular orgasms/sex, they get more horny, because it raises their testosterone.
Old 06-01-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

girls are also subject to monthly cycles. unlike us, they have days when they are supper horny and days where they dun really desire it. maybe you caught her at the wrong part of the cycle
Old 06-01-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think she eat full full in the week she was away.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1