The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 08-12-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Saw the highlights and Salah back heeled pass to Keita was audacious.

Keita started the move and finished the goal to give Liverpool up 2 - 0.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 08-12-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

So that's Ox, Naby, Shaq & Divock all scoring PL goals this week, in addition to Mo & Sadio. Gametime in the legs for all of those, gentle breathers for the frontliners. How good is that heading into the busiest time of the year? Its *********** freakingly good, that's what!!

The seemlessness of our player rotation is testament to the work this squad must put in every day. Jurgen & his staff know best

Go Reds!!

Now I'm off to bed again
Old 08-12-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
So that's Ox, Naby, Shaq & Divock all scoring PL goals this week, in addition to Mo & Sadio. Gametime in the legs for all of those, gentle breathers for the frontliners. How good is that heading into the busiest time of the year? Its *********** freakingly good, that's what!!

The seemlessness of our player rotation is testament to the work this squad must put in every day. Jurgen & his staff know best

Go Reds!!

Now I'm off to bed again
Good night or rather good morning.

Tired legs were seemed all around in the other games. Too much to expect the same players playing twice per week at the highest level.

The Liverpool squad have self beliefs and hopefully carried forward to the 2020. If lead is big enough then we may be crowned champions in April 2020.

Sorry to count the chickens too early.

To me, is the best time to support Liverpool and keeping my fingers crossed.

So is MC out of the title race?

Old 08-12-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
So is MC out of the title race?
I am more worried about Leicester they seems to be on a roll now...
Old 08-12-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I am more worried about Leicester they seems to be on a roll now...
Agreed but Leicester need to play MC on 22/12. Let's see what is the result and we can tell how close Leicester will be.

MC vs Leicester on 22/12 1.30am.
Leicester vs Liverpool on 27/12, 4am.

Very daunting fixtures for Leicester.

Old 08-12-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

"These are the games that, for me, win you the Premier League."

"I know they're not in form but, they have a go, Bournemouth. You look and think, 'That's not the easiest game'. Liverpool made it look like an FA Cup third-round game against a League Two or a non-league team. That's no disrespect to Bournemouth but that's how Liverpool made them look; they were head and shoulders above - so, so comfortable.

"The Bournemouth goalkeeper's got to come for the first goal but Mo Salah played in second gear - he was outstanding. Jurgen Klopp's getting his changes right. I didn't think this Liverpool team had it in them, to rotate and not be weaker, but we've seen in these last few weeks that they can. The thing for me, too, is that this is not the Man City of last season. Liverpool just have to stay focused and I think it's theirs."

My Daily Star column
Old 08-12-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed but Leicester need to play MC on 22/12. Let's see what is the result and we can tell how close Leicester will be.

MC r now just a shadow of themselves... They r very bad defensively.. Any team even the minnow teams can now score at least one goal against them anytime.. they r otw down the ladder... if u hv good n fast strikers you can beat them as shown in their game last nite against their red neighbours.. the Merseyside Derby

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-12-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:

The crunch match will be Leicester vs Liverpool..... if Leicester wins that game I forsee a repeat of last season where Liverpool will end up as runners-up again.

Similarly last season Liverpool were leading by 11pts at Christmas.... then they suffered their only loss of the whole season to Man City and they lost their lead subsequently and the chance to be the BPL Champion.

This season is playing out much the same as last season except Leicester has replaced Man City as the threat.

Hope history dun repeat itself as Liverpool has a tough January to navigate ahead of them.
Old 08-12-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We cannot ask to be in a better position than we are presently.
It does not matter if it is a 11 or 8 point lead because this is really good and I hope Leicester wins so this will keep us on our toes.
The teams below us are experiencing mixed results as we saw over the weekend from Chelsea and Man City so we only have ourselves to blame if we screw up like last season.
Old 08-12-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
The crunch match will be Leicester vs Liverpool..... if Leicester wins that game I forsee a repeat of last season where Liverpool will end up as runners-up again.

Similarly last season Liverpool were leading by 11pts at Christmas.... then they suffered their only loss of the whole season to Man City and they lost their lead subsequently and the chance to be the BPL Champion.

This season is playing out much the same as last season except Leicester has replaced Man City as the threat.

Hope history dun repeat itself as Liverpool has a tough January to navigate ahead of them.
Leicester is nowhere near the same level as Mcity. No doubt they are having a good run now but they will definitely drop points very soon. BR is not that a fantastic manager as we had 1st hand experienced having gone through a terrible time with him before. He is not that good a tactician. And also once Suarez left Pool, the whole team just fell apart.
I don't remember Pool was leading by 11pts last season during Xmas.. It was definitely lesser.
Old 08-12-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Leicester is nowhere near the same level as Mcity. No doubt they are having a good run now but they will definitely drop points very soon. BR is not that a fantastic manager as we had 1st hand experienced having gone through a terrible time with him before. He is not that good a tactician. And also once Suarez left Pool, the whole team just fell apart.
I don't remember Pool was leading by 11pts last season during Xmas.. It was definitely lesser.
Yeah..... Liverpool was only ahead by 7 pts after X'mas.

The bigger lead was in early December where they led Man City by 10 pts.

I disagree Leicester is not a threat.
BR changed his management style and tactics after losing his Liverpool job. Can already see the differences when he was at Celtic.... and now Leicester are playing similar style as Liverpool too..... some soccer pundits are referring to them as Liverpool clone.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

We're still 3 games short of the halfway point in the PL season so far too early to start thinking about the title.

Tuesday's CL game is all that will be on Jurgen's mind right now; defeat might mean we'd be out of the competition so that puts things into perspective for me.

But I'm hopeful we'll get through and will then go on to win the Club World Cup.

December has started so well that I find it hard to think it won't be a great month for us.

Fingers crossed no more injuries though, especially to our key players. In this regard I would like to salute Roy Keane for calling it well and good to Micah Richards & Jaime Redknapp after the City v United game when the latter two were making injury excuses for City's drop in form, whereas Keane rightly said that true champions would just deal with the problem and get on with it, giving them a backhanded 'slap' by saying that it ain't easy winning 3 titles in a row

I am sick and tired of lame pundits like Richards & Redknapp and the 'dumb & dumber brothers' from bein sports Andy Gray & Richard Keys making injury excuses for City while conveniently forgetting that we have been without our First XI GK, CB, DM & S at some point of time over the season thus far and still have only dropped 2 points.

BELIEVE, the Journey continues, enjoy it
Old 09-12-2019, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Leicester is up n coming team.... just saw them demolish Aston Villa.
Jamie Vardy playing looks like "possessed"..... did they get the Thai monks to do chanting again this season?
Old 09-12-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Just watched the highlights or Leicester win vs Aston Villa.

I was wondering how come Aston Villa played so high up and gives so much space for Vardy and company to explore.

Leicester was playing compact defensive and it was the thru pass that killed Villa. Leicester attack was narrow with 1 to 2 players down the middle. The other 2 goals were set piece. So when Villa chase the game Leicester exploited the space.

Very different game that Villa played when visited Anfield.

Old 09-12-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Gotta admit the Brodge has Leicester very well organised and firing on all cylinders at the moment with Vardy in super hot form.

Leicester's game at the Etihad followed by our game with them at King Power later this month look to be huge games now.

Ironically in springtime you would have thought we would have have been rooting for the Foxes & the Brodge in their upcoming game at the Etihad but the reality in wintertime has totally reversed the situation with us now cheering on City to win instead(although a draw would be quite good)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1