The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entrapment

Chapter 108: Her Favourite Colour Part 1

Risa screamed as the second man pushed into her, tearing her with his entry. She was unprepared and it took him more effort to fuck inside her. The rough sensation of his cockhead, curved and broad as it shoved through the slippery folds of her lubricated pussy made her squeeze and contract around him, desperate to keep him out, making it even more difficult for him to ram deeply into her womanly depths.

“Don’t fight lah!” he growled. “I’m fuck you yes? Make it easy, bitch! Relax your cheebye!”

Arisa cried at the rough words, her heart palpitating wildly in her chest. She didn’t want to make it easier but she doesn’t have a choice. The sperm inside her velvety soft pussy lubricated him, making him slid in yet another inch.

“NOOO!! NNOOO!! STOP!! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE STOP!”

It was too much. The brown-skinned man shifted the angle slightly before powering his hips forward with all his weight. Arisa sobbed as her pussy gave way and he forced his way in, plunging his cock deep into her, all the way to the hilt.

He didn’t pause long, though. With his arms on either side of her, he withdrew, then forced himself in again, and then he exploded, powering his hips back and forth, plunging his rock-hard cock in and out of her pussy brutally.

The rape was so swift, so savage in intensity that Arisa came, the orgasm reverberating through her with a power that shocked her. The orgasmic quiver started from deep within her, starting from her pussy, the trembling of her body gradually spreading to the tips of her toes. Her rapist grinned at her idiotically, then bent down for a kiss before he locked his groin against hers, pouring her scalding seed deep into her womb.

Quickly, he released her lips and pulled out, leaving her gasping in shock. She could feel his cock leaving her body, a warm gush of sperm following swiftly between her legs.

Arisa laid there, unable to think, unable to feel so shortly after her second orgasm, so quickly after being raped. She has always had a morbid fear of those with dark coloured skin. Her aunt is a living reminder of their savagery. Listening to the tales while young, she has an aversion… A racism born of both fear and prejudice. Little did she know she would be raped the very same people… The brown people despite following her best friend to sunny and safe Singapore.

She was unable to comprehend that her young, abused body was laid out like a feast for her two rapists. Her mind flashed back to all the stories she had heard while growing up, the terrible whispers detailing what can happen to the innocent Indo-Chinese when the natives run amok. Her mind came to a shocking halt when she heard footsteps. Footsteps from more than one person. Arisa finally realised which one of her many nightmares would fit what is about to happen to her here.

Oh no.

No. No. No. No. No.

Surely not.

NNNOOO!!!

As the door opened for the third time tonight, the two brown men stepped into view, their hands going to her legs, pressing them tightly until her knees bent and then they spread her wide, holding her in place.

Arisa felt a cold fear wash up her spine. She tried to raise her head to see, to try to kick free but their grip was unshakeable.

“Stop. Don’t move.”

It was like she was hypnotized. Their voices were so calm, a clear contrast to the message their grip on her was sending. Arisa felt uncertainty as she froze, unable to fight back.

Do they have guns? Knives? Will they hit her for resisting?

A rough thumb was suddenly on her little clitoris, rubbing it quickly for a brief moment before it slid down the lips of her closed pussy, pushing it open to feel her entrance. Just one brush, one sweeping flick of a rough finger to check she is wet before the familiar curve of a cockhead replaced it and pushed right into her.

Arisa gasped at the sensation. If the two men had not cummed inside her, the entrance of this cock would be a lot rougher. Instead, all she felt was a sense of heat, and then fullness as he pushed himself all the way to the hilt, leaning into her with a toothy grin.

Another one?

Stunned, she stared at the dark brown face as he began to fuck her with long, ruthless strokes. Her taut flesh was stretched, straining to accommodate the rough fucking, quivering from his powerful penetration.

“Mmmhhhmmm… Still tight bros… So good siah…” The man labouring above her grimaced with pleasure, commenting her tight pussy, boasting to his friends. Beneath him, her legs held wide open by two men while a third fucked her savagely, Arisa could only shiver with fear and repulsion. She hated the feel of their hands on her body, hated the way she is held on the bed, her wrists tied up above her.

Shaiful held her leg with one hand, his other stroking up and down the back of her thigh, caressing every inch of her smooth young skin. On the other side, Fariz sucked the toes of her feet, his grip never wavering as he held her open for Imran.

Just like her nightmare, Arisa watched as her rapist fucked her. There was nothing soft or romantic about his movements. Every stroke was crude and powerful, designed to give him the maximum pleasure. He fucked her like she was just a tool, a toy made for his enjoyment and nothing else. She knew. She could see his eyes and see how he looked at her. The look of lust and greed, demanding with his needs and desires.

Suddenly, his expression grew fierce as he began to push even more deeply into her. Savage growls grew in his throat as he pistoned his cock in and out of her pussy wildly, his hand pressing painfully on her breasts as he squeezed them mercilessly, bruising the delicate flesh. He squeezed her nipples, pulling and tugging the rubbery tips as he pounded harder and harder, faster and faster.

All pleasure was gone now as her pussy burned with the friction of his frantic movement. Tears poured as Arisa cried at the abuse, “Aaarrgh! Please!! No!!! Please!! Help! Help! NO!”

But he didn't stop. He couldn't. The slap of flesh against flesh rang on as he pounded his groin into hers, again and again until he climaxed, filling her with the hot, viscous fluids of his lusty cock. He collapsed, groaning on top of her as his groan continued to jerk inside her, pumping her full of his seminal fluids.

Arisa could not react. She lay dry-eyes under him, tears long gone. Her emotions drained. She felt like a shell, thrown away after the succulent fruit within had been eaten.

After what felt like an eternity, her rapist finally stirred and got up from her, his soft cock pulling away from her pussy with a sucking, fluid pop.

Is this the end? Had they had enough?

Last edited by drhyde79; 04-12-2019 at 04:01 PM.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Sevenswords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, support and camping for more!
Old 04-12-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 04-12-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the support and encouragement everyone!
Old 04-12-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Chapter 109: Her Favourite Colour Part 2

The room began to spin. She tried to focus but the ceiling above continued to blur and contort, refusing to focus. She clenched her jaw and closed her eyes, determined not to go over the edge. No. Not yet.

The three brown men had paused for a moment before they continued, rubbing some kind of viscous liquid deep into her pussy, some kind of lubricant, she presumed before they resumed fucking her.

A whimper escaped her lips as her current rapist gave her a particularly hard thrust before he shuddered, emptying his sperm into her. Is this number 6? Or 7? She struggled, only to realise that someone is still holding her legs, gripping her tight. She stopped struggling after a while. It wasn’t that she wasn’t still scared. It wasn’t that she still yearns for freedom. But she didn’t know how to handle the contradictory sensations bombarding her.

Her skin feels so sensitive, so alive to every current in the air and she is wild beneath it, like a little bird soaring on its wings. She feels a little crazy, the itch coming from her dirty little pussy making her arch, twisting and turning her body as she quivered with pleasure.

What on earth is wrong with her? Her mind is telling her to fight it. Her childhood fear has deep roots and was not easily forgotten despite the pleasure building inside her. Yet… Yet… Her body is reacting to what was happening. The steady strokes of their cocks inside her tender pussy, the constant stimulation of her clitoris, her skin, her flesh has long since sparked a fire deep inside her loins, s slow heat that has erupted into a raging fire that demands satisfaction. There is no mercy for her, no pause after each orgasm. Every climax simply builds on the next, gaining greater momentum. How can something so good last so long?

She whimpered involuntarily as one brown-skinned man replaced another and began fucking her all over again. It was more than she could bear. The drug smeared over and inside her pussy had set her nerves afire and yet another orgasm exploded, sending waves of pleasure through her, shredding all her senses of self. She flew in a million directions, her climax a blossoming cloud that swelled and exploded and swelled and exploded, again and again, sending her high into the stratosphere.

************************************************** **********************************

“Cheebye… Again?” Imran cursed and stiffened between her legs. The veins in his forehead bulged as the girl writhed and moaned against him, squeezing his cock with her orgasmic convulsions. He had shot his load, his once eager cock sagging once again as he stepped back, only for Fariz to take his place.

“Fuck, Boss wasn’t joking man. He said this drug will make any girl insatiable. Siah lah… How many times she cum already?!” Shaiful gasped in surprise.

“Tell you go exercise with me liao… See lah, stamina fucked right? Still smoke some more.” Imran grinned at his sitting friend even as perspiration dotted his naked body.

“Raaj still not done? He better tag-team us soon siah… I think after this round my legs jelly liao.” Fariz groaned as he worked his hips, gradually gaining momentum as he fucked away between Arisa’s spread legs.

************************************************** **********************************

Raaj interlocked his fingers and stretched in arms. Argh. His work is finally done.

He looked at the screens, releasing the override so they can play out in real-time over the wide-screen in Boss’ private room.

Time to collect his Mid-Year Special Bonus with the rest of the guys.

As her latest rapist released his cum deep into her womb, every muscle in Arisa’s body tightened as she screamed with sheer agony at the wonderful sensation of being filled with his scalding sperm.

No… No… No… She couldn’t take any more. She cannot be pushed any higher up into the stratosphere of orgasmic bliss. The sensation of being made… No… Being forced to climax against her will… Of being pleasured beyond her limits by her rapists has crossed the border into pain. No… Somehow, someway, she had to find release.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
WaveTeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn good story TS, thanks for sharing
Old 07-12-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaveTeam View Post
Damn good story TS, thanks for sharing
Thanks dude!
Old 07-12-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Chapter 110: Her Favourite Colour Part 3

Arisa groaned when she heard the soft click of the door as it swung open. She had thought that she was finally free when the three bumis who had been taking turns to fuck her had collapsed on the floor in exhaustion. She had turned her head to one side, burying as much of it as she could so she can sob into the mattress. Her tears flowed freely as she struggled to close her trembling thighs, cringing at the wetness between her legs when they touched.

She is no virgin. Sex has always been easy for her. This was the first time she was coerced, forced to fuck, to come against her wishes. Worse, it had been at the hands of the very people she had always feared. Why? Why had her body betrayed her like this? She struggled to come to terms with what she did, what was done to her, trying to make herself believe that it was the alcohol… Maybe even the strange substance they rubbed on her that made her do what she did. Yes… That must be the reason why.

Now, just as she thought she had convinced herself, just as she thought she had found release, someone new had entered the room.

No.

No, she couldn’t take any more.

Could she?

************************************************** **************************************************

He stood over her like a giant. Over 1.8m tall with broad shoulders and a narrow hip. His upper arms and chest are heavily muscled, his forearms powerfully built and covered with veins.

Arisa cringed, mewling uncontrollably in fright. She would have found him handsome in a rugged manner, if he was white.

No… NoNoNo… He is so dirty… So very dirty…

His skin is so dark it had a shiny gloss.

************************************************** **************************************************

Raaj saw the look in her eyes. The way her body flinched involuntarily when she caught sight of him.

Bitch.

Raaj had ran into this type of bitches all his life.

Racist.

And a slut.

She was just one more racist slut. These bitches are a dime a dozen in Singapore. So what if he is Indian? These bitches will always end up on their knees before him, begging to be fucked by his massive cock.

The thought of this pretty bitch kneeling in front of him, begging for a chance to suck his dick painted a beautiful picture in his mind. He was already aroused from watching Felix’s action with May, not to mention his bros having their way with this one. The way she had screamed with equal parts pain and pleasure had filled him with excitement. The images aroused him, sending blood surging through his eager penis.

Arisa gasped as she saw the huge bulge between his legs twitch. The Indian man standing before her had yet to remove his clothes but she is not looking forward to what will happen next.

She had thought that the white boys she had fucked before had big dicks… She had thought that the brown men who fucked her had big dicks… But… But…

Trembling, she withdrew her legs, pulling at the fabric restraining her wrists as she curled into a ball at the head of the bed.

“Cheebye lah, Raaj… What took you so long?” Fariz called out, pointing a middle finger at his Indian friend.

“Boss took his time having fun, what to do,” Raaj replied as he pulled his T-shirt over his head, rolling it into a ball before he threw it into a corner of the room.

“This one damn tight siah… You will be glad we loosened her up for you… Hahaha!” Imran chimed in, flipping the bird at Raaj too.

“Agree bro… Lucky you lose siah, otherwise jialat… Will be loose loose after you bang,” Shaiful said, holding one fist up for a fist-bump.

“Not my fault that I have Indian black mamba,” Raaj laughed, “Why your mother never fuck Indian? You could have an Indian mamba also.”

“Cheebye! Fuck you lah, bro!” The men chorused, chuckling as they did.

Raaj had finally removed his briefs. His cock rose to half-mast, in anticipation of the action to come.

Arisa watched it rise. She couldn't believe its size. It was almost as thick as her wrist and growing larger by the minute. His huge penis just kept growing and growing and growing.

Despite her fear, her body was reacting to the sight before her unconsciously. Her heart was beating rapidly. Her pulse was racing. She wanted to scream her denial, to voice her disgust of his enormity but her tongue was stuck in her throat. There was a throbbing between her legs. Despite being savagely abused, the mouth of her vagina is slowly opening, yearning for fulfilment, longing to be filled with something long, thick and hard.

No.

No. No. No!

Why is this happening to her?
Old 07-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Pasarbella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 09-12-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Chapter 111: Her Favourite Colour Part 4

Raaj caught her staring at his cock as he sat down on the bed beside her.

Bitch.

She’s already horny for his big cock.

He is determined to seduce her, to make her cum from being fucked by him. He is going to fuck her so hard the shape of his giant cock is forever imprinted inside her pussy, making this little bitch exclusively his.

Reaching up, he gently untied her wrists, rubbing the swollen and tender flesh to soothe the skin where it was rubbed raw from her struggling.

It was quite clear that gentleness was the last thing she had expected, judging by her slack-jawed expression as he gave each hand a dainty kiss. Then, he took her hands and put them around his thick penis, encouraging her to play with it, to slowly move her hands up and down the length of his cock. The whole time, Raaj calmly sat beside her, letting her get used to his massiveness before he made another move.

Her hands were so tiny they could barely wrap around his girth as his cock continued to harden, his cockhead gradually swelling a bluish-red as blood rushed into it. Finally, he began caressing her breasts slowly and gently, taking care to avoid areas of bruised tit-flesh. His callused hands were rough against her tender skin, but he moved them so softly and gently, treating her like she was something very special.

Arisa moaned in gratitude. This was not what she expected. The contrast between his physical appearance and his gentle ways stimulated her in an unexpected manner. She found herself looking forward to being fucked by him.

Raaj snickered to himself as he watched her responses carefully. His plan is coming along fine. Carefully, he cupped her soft breasts lovingly from beneath, supporting their pillowy weight as he flicked her nipples, playing with them until they tingled with delight. Damn… Her skin is so smooth, it’s like that of a baby’s. He took delight in running his hands and fingers around and across her heavy breasts, taking pleasure in the way her velvety skin feels against the rough calluses of his palms. Lucky he has such big hands, it would be difficult to enjoy her melon-sized breasts otherwise.

Arisa watched as his large dark hands played with her breasts, cuddling them, holding them, teasing them, so unlike the abuse they underwent not too long ago. Mmmhhhmmm… It feels good. She arched her back slightly to welcome his hands, quivering slightly from the anticipation. It wasn’t that long since her last orgasm and she could feel a warm sensation gradually building up again in her loins.

Hoping to distract herself, she leaned inwards, taking his massive cock in both hands and pumped him as slowly and as sensuously as she could. She is so appreciative of his gentleness, so much she found herself looking forward to more, to feel even more of her body being loved by him.

If she is still capable of thinking, Arisa might even smile at the irony of the situation. An Indonesian-Chinese girl, an Orang Tionghua looking forward to being fucked by an Indian man after being raped by three bumis. In a way, she was glad he was Indian, so dark was his skin that it distinguished him from the darkish-brown of the bumis she so feared.

Sadly, her mind is far from such clear thinking. It was her body taking charge now, responding to the pulses of pleasure each time she is stimulated. Her nerves are still sensitive, hypersensitive even, amplifying the effect of every stroke, every touch and every kiss. She was so grateful for his tenderness that she even bent down to give his angry cockhead a kiss, licking the tiny opening at its end with the tip of her little tongue to taste his precum.

“Uuuhhh…” Raaj sighed blissfully. Feeling the change in her behaviour, he leaned down to kiss her soft breasts. He held a massive tit in each of his hand and kissed all over them, taking care that the love marks he left with his mouth do not cause pain. Circling her puffy areola with his tongue, he flicked her nipples, teasing them in turn before he sucked deeply, drawing the engorged tips into his mouth.

“Mmmhhhmmm…. Ooo…. Mmmmm...”

Raaj could hear her moaning softly, enjoying how he is making love to her tits. Gently, he squashed both her breasts together, slowly pressing her nipples inward so he can suck both of them at once. Her breasts are so big, so soft that they lent themselves easily to his manipulation.

“Ah!... Oooooooo…. Mmmhhhmmm…. Uh, uh, uh…. Mmmmmm…”

She is mewling continuously as he sucked her breasts, peaking each time he nibbled her sensitive nipples, sending tremors of delight through her body. He could feel himself growing even harder and longer in her hands. She seems to be enjoying herself, squeezing his swollen cock, pumping its length with her hands with increasing speed.

Arisa suddenly felt a hand withdraw from her breasts. Before she could mewl in disappointment, she felt his palm around her head, drawing her face towards his. Opening her eyes, she saw a blurry vision of his black face, slowly encompassing the entirety of her field of vision. He is so big, so strong, so man… She felt utterly overwhelmed, totally dominated by him and to her surprise, she wasn’t afraid. He had been so gentle, so loving. He had made her feel so good she actually welcomed this feeling of being submissive.

Her mouth came open automatically as it neared his, joined quickly by his lips. Then he sent his tongue deep, parting her lips, stroking her tongue. It was awkward at first, and she was too scared to respond but gradually, a rhythm was found. She could taste her skin as he shared her flavour with her in the most intimate kiss she has ever had. She could feel herself gradually growing short of breath but yet eager for more as their mouths, lips and tongue interlocked in an erotic dance, taking, leaving, sucking, biting.

Finally, just as she thought she would suffocate in a thick sensual haze, he pulled back, staring at her, looking at her like she is the most beautiful woman in the world. Then he smiled, and she recognised in him the look of a predator, a wild beast ready to devour her from within, to satisfy the insatiable lust of flesh.

She could feel his big rough hands on the insides of her trembling thighs, spreading them wide, forcing them apart so wide she felt an ache at the juncture of her legs.

Raaj watched as the pink lips of her tiny pussy glistened with cum, a thin milky white thread seeping from its opening. He moved a hand that was gripping her thigh and used it to rub the sensitive mound of flesh, smiling as her body jerked in reaction when he flicked against her clit.

Fuck man… He is still a little pissed at having to fuck her last. Looking on the bright side, at least that would mean plenty of lubricant for his oversized cock.

Separating her swollen cunt with his thick fingers, he began stroking her, circling her tiny opening, lubricating his fingers with the sperm of his friends before he suddenly shoved two big rough fingers straight inside her, making her scream.

“Aaaahhhh!! Please! Please!!”

Siah lah… Those fellas talked big when they said they had loosened her up man. Her pussy is so tightly stretched around his fingers, her delicate flesh squeezing and contracting as it tried to make room for his rough intrusion. Raaj could feel his cock jerking with excitement at the thought that it will suffocate when it finally goes inside her tight love tunnel.

Slowly, gently, he pulled his fingers free, every muscle in his arm tight with tension as he did so. Then, just as they are almost free, he thrust them inside again, shoving his thick fingers even deeper than before, forcing a strangled cry from her throat.

Frantically, Arisa struggled to hold on to his arm with her hands, trying to stop the brutal finger-fucking of her sensitive pussy. It wasn’t so much pain, but the shock of his thick fingers pushing inside her, stretching her without warning. She was already thoroughly lubricated, her cunt filled with a frothy cocktail of hot cum and her own juices. The sensation of his fingers thick and rough as he kept her spread wide, working her clit between her legs has totally overwhelmed her.

The sight, the smell and the taste of the Indian man dominated her vision and her mind as she utterly capitulated, surrendering her very being to his needs, submissive to his every demand.

Arching her back, she pushed her pussy against his hard fingers, gasping for more as sweet juice began to stream from her tiny slit between her legs.

“More…. Please…. G-give.. Give me…. Mmm…. M-more… P-please…”

Raaj almost exploded when he heard her needy whisper. He could feel the gush of cream between her legs, streaming around his fingers, dripping between the little valley between her beautiful ass.

Fuck. He couldn’t take it anymore. Fuck being patient and seducing her gently. He shoved his fingers even deeper into her cunt, pushing up against the slippery ridges of her intimate passage, angling for her G-spot. She arched her back to meet him, pushing her pussy against his fingers desperately as his fingers brushed against the perfect spot over and over and over. Her pussy is closing so tightly around his fingers, squeezing them as if it is sucking them, pulling them deeper into her convulsing sheath, so deep that his palm is pressed tightly against her mound of Venus, his thumb pressing against her clitoris for greater stimulation.

Then she came. Her orgasm was long and hard, a flood of juices soaking his fingers and palm as she screamed her raw cry of release.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story.

More please ...
Old 11-12-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

Can I have moar pls?

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 12-12-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
FrenceLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, hope to read more.
Old 15-12-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

Thanks for the support bros. Next chapter coming up.
Old 15-12-2019, 06:48 AM
Samster

Chapter 112: Her Favourite Colour Part 5

Arisa could feel the heat from his body as he came closer to her. She opened her eyes and put a small hand against his immense chest. She wanted to watch him. Watch as he makes love to her.

Extending her other hand, she took his black Indian meat into her palm. It felt different from all the cocks she has ever had. Of course, it was black. It was also bigger, and it had more veins and seemed to be harder. She tried to encircle the dark flesh with her fingers but failed. The penis in her palm gave her tremendous feeling of massiveness, satisfaction, and warmth.

Can it fit? Can her vagina stretch wide enough? Will it hurt?

Even as these doubts flashed through her mind, her body knew what it wanted. Her hips wriggled sensuously as she arched her back, beckoning the attention of his cock. It is hungry to be filled. Yearning desperately for his penetration.

It was as if he could see her need, her burning desire. He slowly lifted her body, raising her as if she didn't weighed more than a feather. She felt her smooth white thighs being spread wide apart by his huge black hands. They were insistent and demanding that they open wide for him. And she willingly spread them - wider than she ever had for anyone. When she felt the strain at the juncture of her legs, she knew that she couldn't open herself wider any more.

He saw what she did, and smiled. His large hands are under her buttocks, and he began to draw her towards him, slowly. Her body was being lifted up and directed towards his penis.

Arisa quickly felt the initial contact of his dark muscular male flesh against her smooth white female skin. She felt the smooth head of his penis against her slit, nudging against it, probing, seeking a way in. She couldn’t stand his teasing any longer, using her fingers, she guided it so that it slipped between her labia. She could feel her pussy stretching, opening wider and wider, attempting to wrap themselves around the head of his cock.

It hurts, but yet it feels so good at the same time. She couldn’t control her lust as her hips rocked back and forth, trying to get even more of his cock into her.

He is a new man! A different man! Her first Indian man!

Raaj noticed his friends looking at him with slack jaws and gave them a cocky wink, as if to tell the three of them that that is how you do it. This is how you fuck. The desperately horny girl trying to impale herself on his cock has obviously forgotten about the three of them.

Raaj smiled with pride as he felt her pussy spreading wider and wider to accommodate the width and strength of his enormous penis. He could feel the creamy mixture of sperm and cunt juice being forced out as he slowly pushed his cockhead into her tight wet sleeve.

Her eyes are closing again, her breath coming in quick shallow gasps as he slowly pushed the rest of his cock up inside her, inch after inch after inch.

Damn she’s tight! The sensation of his cock pushing deeply into her sweet-hot pussy is amazing. Slowly, smoothly, triumphantly, he worked his way into her as his audience watched silently in awe, faces almost green with envy as she gasped or moaned each time his tremendously huge cock explored intimate new places inside her love tunnel.

"Mmmhhmmm…. Ah! Ooohhh…. Uhhhh!" she moaned in ecstasy.

Fuck!

Another inch, and another inch, and another inch.

Imran and gang gulped. The scene before them was more erotic than anything they have ever seen before. They could only watch in awe as she strained her body against him, assisting his slow push into her.

She was so totally submissive, so soft and hungry for his cock. Damn it! They should have taken their time earlier instead of rushing to fuck. They should have taken time to let the aphrodisiac take effect. Shit! Look who’s enjoying himself now?!

"Ummph!" she grunted, as if the wind had been knocked out of her.

At long last he was all the way inside of her. His groin rested lightly against hers. Black against white.

Arisa felt very proud of herself. She had managed a fantastic accomplishment. She had been able to take every inch of his humongous black cock.

She opened her eyes, looking down at the dark muscular body cradling her soft white one. They were now locked together, her snow white breasts mashed against his ebony chest. Delicious sensations of pleasure were emanating from her nipples as they ground against his pectorals.

"Aaahhh!" she sighed contentedly.

After a moment of stillness, he began to rock his hips slowly and deliberately back and forth against her. The sensation of fullness, of being stretched to the edge of tearing pain was wonderful. She could feel him pressing against the mouth of her cervix. It was like he wanted to push his cock into her womb. She is so full, so tightly stretched against him that she could feel every beat of his heart through the vein travelling the length of his penis.

It is good. So good. She sighed again and wrapped her legs around his waist, locking them around his back. Lifting her arms, she circled them around his neck, pulling him down. Their lips came together again and their tongues explored a wetness and warmth totally different from the one at their loins.

Gradually, the rocking motion of his hips grew larger, he is rotating his groin slightly with each stroke, careful not to be too fast. His hands were beginning to dig gently into the flesh of her buttocks, holding them possessively.

Arisa was in a state of blissful happiness. This was the pleasure she wanted, physical and sensuous all at once. He had been gentle, coaxing her, teasing her and finally, fucking her. His care touch was so caring and considerate she could not help but fall for him. His movements are so deliberately careful, his long, vein-ridged inches stretching her open, pulling her wide, almost tearing her apart.

Slowly, gradually, his strokes are getting longer and harder. With every backward movement, his cock came closer and closer to losing the clinging pink grip of her pussy, leaving just the thick cock head inside until he pushed forward again, stretching apart her wet and welcoming pussy until his groin slapped against hers.

Arisa suddenly shuddered and mewled as she clamped on hard on his thrusting cock. Her tender pussy is fighting his penetration as she came, her delicate fingers digging into the bulging muscles of his biceps and back as she squirmed and arched her back from the violent throbs of pleasure pulsing through her body. Her orgasm came so suddenly it caught both of them by surprise. She could feel the Indian man pause, not moving an inch as her cunt quivered and trembled around him, squeezing his Indian cock, getting even hotter and slicker as she soaked his man-meat in her cunt juices, making it all creamy and wet.

She was astounded to feel his cock growing even bigger, swelling inside her. He had started to move again, forcing his way back inside her. It feels like a new cock every time he fucks her, a wider, longer and harder cock with every powerful stroke. He is pushing deeper and deeper, hitting the very back of her vagina, against the cervix itself. At first, it felt slightly painful, and she tried putting a hand on his stomach, hoping to slow him down. Gradually, she began to enjoy the sensation of being so deeply filled, the hard bumps against her cervix merely a minor discomfort. As the intensity of his fucking grew, her pleasure began to crest as well, and each bump against her cervix became an incredibly exciting sensation.

She could feel the hard veins around his pulsing shaft, she could sense his blood flowing through them, rushing onward to other destinations in his magnificent body. She could feel his heartbeat with every pulse of his veins. And beneath the veins she could imagine his sperm ready to ejaculate.

She looked at his face and saw that it was flushed with perspiration. As the light danced across his dark chiseled face. She imagined that he had to be the best-looking man she had ever seen.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed. "Oh fuck! yes!"

She felt her pussy contract around his penis, and then her muscles began to spasm uncontrollably as her first orgasm began. Tossing her head from side to side, Arisa’s long black hair flailed around her head like a halo, the black tarnished halo of a fallen angel. The cords in her slender neck stood out prominently as she screamed her joy.

"Arrrrghhhhhhhhh!"

She felt ecstatic. She felt sated. She felt fucked.

But she did not feel the hot flow of semen. She had expected his hot seed to gush into her, filling her innermost crevices, flowing deep into her cervix. Opening her eyes, she saw his dark face grimacing with control as he looked at her intensely.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1