The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Art of Penis Pleasuring

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Chat with her last night - bro here is right. As regular, at least 4 to 5 days advance booking helps to get a slot.
so i was the chosen one? the moment i called gt slot immediately

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 05-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
so i was the chosen one? the moment i called gt slot immediately
Yes u r the choaen one lol..

I couldnt find a slot that suits my timing.
Old 05-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
Buffet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuffet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: The Art of Penis Pleasuring

Will be grateful for Soda’s contact please

Cheers
Old 05-08-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

hw to turn off pm ah? anyone can advise?

Old 05-08-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
hw to turn off pm ah? anyone can advise?
1. User CP (top-left)
2. Edit Options under "Settings & Options"
3. Uncheck "Enable Private Messaging"

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-08-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
alexjason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello.
Mind share soda contact
Thanks
Old 05-08-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 20
tommy_cool83 is one of the Best!tommy_cool83 is one of the Best!tommy_cool83 is one of the Best!

Hi bro, can share the contact for soda? Thanks in advance!
Old 05-08-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, anyone mind to share Soda's contacts? Would like to give her a try after seeing the FRs. Thanks!
Old 05-08-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of
Can pm CC ctc. I wanna try her sensual JG la....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOODFELLO View Post
Sensual manhood therapy by CC CHEN.CHEN is my favourite. I love both her JG + HDLY coz I'm a sucker for both 😇 bros who prefer HDLY please inform CC upfront yah.
Old 05-08-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Alot asking me for Soda contact. I don't have it and i never try it too.

Please seek alternative target. thanks.
Old 05-08-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy_cool83 View Post
Hi bro, can share the contact for soda? Thanks in advance!
+8 for exchange
Old 05-08-2020, 05:28 PM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
1. User CP (top-left)
2. Edit Options under "Settings & Options"
3. Uncheck "Enable Private Messaging"
Nice one and have upped you.
Old 05-08-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ilikesyt82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Got soda contact thanks to a bro here and went to try her out earlier.

I didnt do jg though even though I messaged her for jg. She was like you look so young need jg cannot stand meh. I was like can luh no problem. She say people usually look for her for her jg.

So ya cut the chase since she already doubt I am there for JG lol I did sensual nuru one word "shiok". $150 can get those prc 90 minutes nuru but her body damn solid and the session is really dam sensual. She only had her panty on and I finger her with her panty on for awhile and her moan is dam sexy. After awhile she starts to siam~.
She's really playful, lick me all over, boobs slides over my body and play with my d,"shiok". Her hand technique is sibei shiok.

One thing to note like the earlier bros said she do use finger to finger your ass though. My stomach not feeling well so I rejected at the start cause I scare later my stomach bth later shit out if too long.

I lasted and enjoyed the session over like I think 35mins+ before she at the end finger my ass for only like less than 20 sec and stroke my dick and I came. If after me no bros maybe I could have enjoyed longer haha.

Before the session she still ask me want four hand or not lol.

In my mind I was thinking might be kan expensive so I rejected saying didn't bring enough cash.

After the session I was thinking If I didn't say "didnt bring enough cash" maybe I could have got more out of the session.

Her GFE really gao gao still went in the cubicle shower wipe dry, came out hug and kiss me while naked lol. Before I leave hug and give me a kiss also.

Reading past fr I think what you get really depend on her and I guess how you look maybe? I am not sure if she offer this to everyone since I see all past reviews are about jg.

Dont pm me for contact, thanks. Don't think it's appropriate for me to share since I got from a bro here.

I asked like I think 3 times and finally got a kind bro share with me and I up his points.

Overall $150 well spent.

Will remove FR if not appropriate.

Just curious any bro tried 4 hands before can pm me how much you paid?
Can share soda contact please 😁🙏
Old 05-08-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

what the senior bro said is true!! Soda with long hair is damn sexy! if i gt GF like that i sure less 10 years lifespan

Old 05-08-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. Last time long hair. Haha! Those who FJ her before really song.....haha! The rest juagen also ok la. At least can play with her pair of huge neh neh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread