The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Is jenny open yet ? Planning to visit.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Is jenny open yet ? Planning to visit.
she is open liao but on very careful mode

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 06-07-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
she is open liao but on very careful mode
I went there at night, so many people outside makan, the shop sign board says open, I also scared to go in. Haha.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
I went there at night, so many people outside makan, the shop sign board says open, I also scared to go in. Haha.
Should close down that eating place.
Old 07-07-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
just go in lah, alrdy waering a mask u scare pple recognize u meh?

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 08-07-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anycall View Post
Anyone knows if A* survived the circuit breaker?
A spa is open. But can't see anyone inside from the closed door.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Indeed very open. Probably go in late night.
Old 11-07-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Before got one yan Yan massage I think is it the same?
Old 11-07-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Any bro have any recommendation for good bone cracking thai massage and the recommend ML that I should go for. I would like 2 hrs thai massage. if any contact is available, appreciated so i can ask the ML directly if she does 2 hrs massage if not I will just skip the spa. Thanks in advance.
Old 12-07-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
火云邪神 古剑魂 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Indeed very open. Probably go in late night.
Just wear a face mask,bro.
Old 13-07-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Harop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Pauline / Helen still at GMT? Last time had her was years ago there..
Old 19-07-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
火云邪神 古剑魂 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went down earlier to visit Jenny for a massage. Glad top say that her massage skills are good as ever, with lots of teasing thrown in. As usual, I left her shop a satisfied client with my whole body totally relaxed. She mentioned that her business from walk in customers was kinda affected lately due to the fried rice business next door. But then again, we are all wearing face mask now and the customers of fried rice shop were more interested in their makan than anything else so hopefully this is only short term. Brothers here do please take time to support Jenny abit more as this is one gem we will all hate to lose.
Old 20-07-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
Helipadpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 火云邪神 古剑魂 View Post
Just went down earlier to visit Jenny for a massage. Glad top say that her massage skills are good as ever, with lots of teasing thrown in. As usual, I left her shop a satisfied client with my whole body totally relaxed. She mentioned that her business from walk in customers was kinda affected lately due to the fried rice business next door. But then again, we are all wearing face mask now and the customers of fried rice shop were more interested in their makan than anything else so hopefully this is only short term. Brothers here do please take time to support Jenny abit more as this is one gem we will all hate to lose.
Hello bro, mind sharing more details of the damage and service available?
Old 20-07-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 16
leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold

Business as usual at complex L3. But seems like the business not bad, harder to bargain down tho. Unable to get 30 anymore and the ML either cannot recognize me or pretend not to. She says business been good since reopening. I dont know is bargaining tactics or true.when I went i was the only customer
Old 20-07-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard_A4 View Post
Business as usual at complex L3. But seems like the business not bad, harder to bargain down tho. Unable to get 30 anymore and the ML either cannot recognize me or pretend not to. She says business been good since reopening. I dont know is bargaining tactics or true.when I went i was the only customer
It's as easy as just decline the extra service lor, nothing to lose on your end lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread