The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-07-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
trackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Yeah come here to enjoy, not to be bothered by clones

Share either recommended or condemned, not for the sake of it~
Old 20-07-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Poor financial knowledge and management for most, especially the gen Z and millenial, they are used to paying $6-7 for branded "coffee", where is the thought about value of money?
Branded coffee 😄😄😄 very true. Am sure some of these new gens never even try taste the original kopitiam kopi kopi o before 😄
Old 20-07-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 22
Cutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieUp View Post
Branded coffee 😄😄😄 very true. Am sure some of these new gens never even try taste the original kopitiam kopi kopi o before 😄
The real issue is that they think they are starbucks coffee and expect to sell such price... But the real issue is that customer coming in expect kopi price with kopi standard.. And these ML belongs kopi-o kosong only..
Old 20-07-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 11
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Has anyone been to E spa in AMK? Is there FJ?
Old 21-07-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
The real issue is that they think they are starbucks coffee and expect to sell such price... But the real issue is that customer coming in expect kopi price with kopi standard.. And these ML belongs kopi-o kosong only..
=====================================
bro, total agree with u on this
this kopi-o stndard girls remind us of geylang roadside prostitutes who raise price to $100 without room 20 min chopchop service when they back in china are $30 backlane desker road standard

for time being avoid all the spas who raise entrance fee to min $88 (total cost cum up to $188 at least!)
also as covid spreading again fast, better avoid spas time being
Old 21-07-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 22
Cutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
=====================================
bro, total agree with u on this
this kopi-o stndard girls remind us of geylang roadside prostitutes who raise price to $100 without room 20 min chopchop service when they back in china are $30 backlane desker road standard

for time being avoid all the spas who raise entrance fee to min $88 (total cost cum up to $188 at least!)
also as covid spreading again fast, better avoid spas time being
Actually in china, one shot at kampong site is just rmb200($40), came here charge $150 and tell me is special offer aka low until cannot low price... What the fark... Those never travel around the world will forever the spoilt market one... If not, will be those boss behind these ML... Please laaaaaa..... Even covid period now, you think you are the only one left in this market... Slowly due to this recession, you see if you still want to mantain this price.. 价低者得, as simply as that.. Don't forget we still have our little hand brand to resolve the urge..
Old 22-07-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Cutter;20109285] If not, will be those boss behind these ML... Please laaaaaa..... Even covid period now, you think you are the only one left in this market... Slowly due to this recession, you see if you still want to mantain this price.. 价低者得,
==============================
Bro, well say. u rare right
but the boss and girls pay idiots, clones and clowns like EastCrocs, iKingKong ect etc to fuck bros here who expose their ranson price but fuck-up service + bad attitude/black face
i even know 1 boss with viets in little india area - this fucker call us tiko pei, call us wife cheaters, call us soh-hai behind our back
imagine we give him biz and he tok bad behind us
if so holy and upright he should open sex parlour right?
Old 22-07-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=pakpak2001;20110045]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
If not, will be those boss behind these ML... Please laaaaaa..... Even covid period now, you think you are the only one left in this market... Slowly due to this recession, you see if you still want to mantain this price.. 价低者得,
==============================
Bro, well say. u rare right
but the boss and girls pay idiots, clones and clowns like EastCrocs, iKingKong ect etc to fuck bros here who expose their ranson price but fuck-up service + bad attitude/black face
i even know 1 boss with viets in little india area - this fucker call us tiko pei, call us wife cheaters, call us soh-hai behind our back
imagine we give him biz and he tok bad behind us
if so holy and upright he should open sex parlour right?
What the name of the shop bro?
Old 22-07-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 8
RicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to all

I used to patronise Zone Spa regularly before COVID. I always go for a Vietnamese lady who offered extras and teasing enthusiastically. The standards really up there for $100 all in.

Recently I went back and I feel that their services has become really rushed and all the masseurs left are from PRC with one Indo called Mina. Mina I tried once but the massage play piano and HJ very mechanical. So best to avoid.

Last week I went the towel on the bed got cum smell and after massaging for 20min she straight away asked to HJ. I was not in the mood for it as I just wanted a assage but she would not let me continue if I did not opt for special. She said the $50 basic massage does not allow her to earn anything and she told me not to come back if I did not HJ. Totally spoil mood so I just paid the $50 extra and she very black face just tug me off.
Old 22-07-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
Last week I went the towel on the bed got cum smell and after massaging for 20min she straight away asked to HJ. I was not in the mood for it as I just wanted a assage but she would not let me continue if I did not opt for special. She said the $50 basic massage does not allow her to earn anything and she told me not to come back if I did not HJ. Totally spoil mood so I just paid the $50 extra and she very black face just tug me off.
Shit bro I would have just got up and walked off there and then, save the 50 too.
Old 22-07-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1299 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I used to patronise Zone Spa regularly before COVID. I always go for a Vietnamese lady who offered extras and teasing enthusiastically. The standards really up there for $100 all in.

Recently I went back and I feel that their services has become really rushed and all the masseurs left are from PRC with one Indo called Mina. Mina I tried once but the massage play piano and HJ very mechanical. So best to avoid.

Why don't you walk away? And you still paid her $50?
Old 22-07-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

RicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Shit bro I would have just got up and walked off there and then, save the 50 too.
She keep persuading and threatening me that if I don’t pay next time I will be banned from the place and even other girls will not massage. $50 for HJ is standard rate but seriously the service given prior and during cannot make it. Anyway just giving a heads up to bros here who want to try that place. Personally I'll wait until the vietnam girls come back, prettier and service so much better.
Old 22-07-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Why don't you walk away? And you still paid her $50?
Thinking back should have walked away and just lose the $50 for 20min massage. In the end paid $100 for lousy experience and body still ache after. Hope the bros here will listen to my advice and avoid for the time being.

Got any better place please recommend

Last edited by RicochetJuke; 22-07-2020 at 01:03 PM.
Old 22-07-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 11
andyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond repute

You mean the gal mina or other china gals? I think lately they got some new gals from China.

Quote:

Old 22-07-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyho55 View Post
You mean the gal mina or other china gals? I think lately they got some new gals from China.
Other China girls. I never try Mina again since CB started. I forgot the name of that PRC girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread