The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 02-08-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Sultan

Hi guys just want to ask if there are any more SYT looking ladies there? Thanks
Old 02-08-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Saw one uncle this afternoon hanging around Dr Cindy shop, looking down in the lobby
Was there yesterday too. Not much ppl at level 4 when u was there..
Old 02-08-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian81 View Post
Was there yesterday too. Not much ppl at level 4 when u was there..
I mean I.😅
Old 02-08-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
Hatchetman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHatchetman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone can PM me Sherry's phone number, will up your points thanks so much. I know her shop is at level 3.
Old 02-08-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatchetman View Post
Anyone can PM me Sherry's phone number, will up your points thanks so much. I know her shop is at level 3.
Got one bro here who always posts his piak-ing session with her. Maybe can ask him. He posted some time back
Old 02-08-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

Jalan sultan I always go the C**teu spa
Old 03-08-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
iRonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I've been wanting to up her since last year but to no avail.. she always told me that she doesn't have any massage services nor any special services but I realised she always wear the same low cut and short nightie that's so seducing. I even bumped into guys in the compound exiting in a haste as if just finished a session with her. Even caught a glimpse of her upskirt with no panties when she bent down to open the glass door omg..
Old 03-08-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRonn View Post
I've been wanting to up her since last year but to no avail.. she always told me that she doesn't have any massage services nor any special services but I realised she always wear the same low cut and short nightie that's so seducing. I even bumped into guys in the compound exiting in a haste as if just finished a session with her. Even caught a glimpse of her upskirt with no panties when she bent down to open the glass door omg..
Can share Sherry contact? Is this the golden hair lady at lvl1 beside the toielt?
Old 03-08-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
iRonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Can share Sherry contact? Is this the golden hair lady at lvl1 beside the toielt?
I believe Sherry's location is obvious enough.. and the lady at lv 1 beside the toilet doesn't have gold hair.. the ladies in this building with gold hair only got to be the lau ban niang and Dr Joyce
Old 03-08-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sherry which floor again bros?
Old 03-08-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by curioushan View Post
Sherry which floor again bros?
Location is revealed in this thread
Old 04-08-2020, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Anyone tried Sherry recently? Is she still around?
From what some bros said in this thread, she only services regulars. I have never had her before or seen her before and that's why she will always be a mystery.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmm.. always feels good to beo xmm at citygate salons then go to JSP for release.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 04-08-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRonn View Post
I believe Sherry's location is obvious enough.. and the lady at lv 1 beside the toilet doesn't have gold hair.. the ladies in this building with gold hair only got to be the lau ban niang and Dr Joyce
Thanks for your pm. Up +6 Points.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
Interested09 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInterested09 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInterested09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros. Have you heard of cecilia/joanne go by the name of candy before? Saw someone a few days ago exactly looking like how everyone has described her. Heels, slim and very good body for her age. She asked me how i found the place , she asked "internet"? Maybe thats why she gave a different name. Asked twice and she said Candy again.

Also she shared her working times and its similar to how all the bros have described her working times here.

Great body though. Very well kept for her age.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1