The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2003, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Easter is around the corner?

It isn't everyday that you see two long-time nicks (real? assumed? hijacked?) from the old delphi-vintage suddenly resurrected to life. Tirak-land must indeed be the kingdom come. Ah, the rapture. Welcome back, gentlemen, thy will be done.

Giddly
Old 23-01-2003, 08:30 PM
blanc

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
hi all,

No:19 of L6H72 ,,, anybody try her??

anyone out there still remember L8H41???
Old 13-02-2003, 02:10 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the search for czj replacement.

I know this is way OT but...

I thought Singtel/Cynthia was kinda cute in a tanned, SPG-sorta way. But her service was not my cup of tea - I found her forced (e.g. all her lines were straight out from "Debbie Does Dallas" delivered in a cute-sy saccharine girly voice) and over-the-top.
The only thing we had in common was an interest in watches and she has a pretty nice Rolex.

Oh, this was circa 2000 - I have no idea where she is now (if she is still working - wow - long shelf-life).
Apologies for the OT meandering but when I heard "Singtel" it was a blast from the past. Back to GL40.

Giddly

Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
I thought Singtel was never popular based on her looks?
Old 13-02-2003, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
WH H10 G12 (10 Feb 2003)

Sorry, this was a little late. Anyway, times are bad and decided to try cat40. Tho this is not my first bonk for cat40. Went to Westerhorst Rd, house 10. Only 3 gals in the fish tank at that time. The okt was a man of about 50+ (I guess). He was also quite nice, and spoken Mandarin to me. He was describing each gal's style.

I decided to try gal 12. She looked very shy, as she kept looking down at her feet, and dared not look at me. The other gals were smiling and waving at me.

G12 has an innocent look, and has fair skin, and comes from Chiang Mai. She could speak some Mandarin too. I paid the money and went upstairs. Wow, it was 2 stories up, and I was quite tired by the time I reached her room.

She turned on the hi-fi and started stripping by herself, and I did my own too. In the shower, it was the usual washing, and we had some chat in Mandarin. She is 23 years, but she looked like 19 to me. (my personal judgement ah...) On the bed, she did some short licking of my nipples, and she also rubbed her titts against my chest and tummy. She put on the condom is a flash and began her bj on me. It was a good bj. After a while, I pulled her up, hoping to lick her nipples, but she began to insert my dick into her pussy already. She pumped a few times, and I sat up and started to lick her nipples.

Then I turned her and put her on the bed. I began to lick and suck her nipples, and then rubbed her clit. She was moaning, but not sure if she was faking it. Then I inserted my finger into her cunthole. She did not resist. It was quite wet there. I inserted 2 fingers and she still did not resist. After a while, I inserted my dick into her cunthole and pumped hard. Then I switched to sideway, and pumped hard and fast. She seemed to like it. She was grabing my arms tightly and her eyes were closed, and moaning louder. After a few more pumps, I cummed, and she smiled at me. The rest was sop, and she also gave me a massage before heading for the shower.

My ratings (in my opinion):

looks: 6.5/10 (innocent, fair, quite sweet, student look)
body: 6.5/10 (slim, with slight hunge on her back, as she kept loooking down, fair skin)
titts: 6.5/10 (about 32B, brown nipples, soft and real)
pussy: 6.5/10 (wet, well-trimmed pubic hair, lips wide opened)
bj: 7/10 (good, only one position)
AR: did not do.
FJ: 7/10 (responsive)
Fingering: Allows fingering.
Frenching: She avoided my approach.

Overall a good session, tho it was 20 minute in all.

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 13-02-2003, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!
nice FR bro zyxel01... appreciate the effort

Checkout My Active Threads:
milkman's movie collection
milkman's 'Private' magazine collection
Old 14-02-2003, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bustit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: the search for czj replacement.

Quote:
Originally posted by mohawk
FR on L6H72G17

as recommemeded by bro unforgiven(i think..)

looks: 6 (more to cute look. i am strict in this area. 6 six the passing mark for me.)
figure: 7(lean body breast b cup.)
attiude 8 (not those owe me money type of attitude. tries to sextify ur needs. smiles occationally)
fj: 6 (when shes riding me, i almost faint. she comes down in full force, almost crush my bones. not much skill inthis aspect.)
bj: 8 ( becos of the fj i cannot come in the first session and had to extend another session. 40 mins pas still cannot come . ask her to remove the rubberhelmet and blowjob me, thats how i get the bbbj .kekekekeke. but still cannot come as she dun have the skill of cat . had to hj myself till i calmost come and ask her to blow me. cim man i think she shocked. when showering ask me if i got go check up or not . think she afraid i of contracting disease.kekekeke.)

compare to czj, looks lose. czj got cfm look. figure wise czj more chubby but breast bigger. attitude.... czj like me so what u think

bj: about the same except czj gave me straight.

conclusion : a good bonl none the less but failed to replace........the search continues.....
Bro sc help me leh!
will indulge on cat 150 after 15th in the mean time till i find the replacement.
boo hoo hoo.
i think this is really a typical case of one man meat, another man poison.

L6H72G28 was my regular until all the crowds coming in. now my regular is actually L6H72G17. here is her FR:

looks: 6/10 (it was supposed to be 7/10 until the new girl G5 came along)
figure: 6/10 (i dont think she is b-cup. a-cup it should be) but overall quite well poportion)
Bj: 7/10 ( u are lucky to get a bbbj. this house dont practise that. her sucking of balls is good)
fj: 7/10 (i somehow agree with u on her hard riding skills. maybe i am the regular, i am starting to get some good moaning from her. can train further)

bustit.

PS: there is a new girl, no.5 anyone tried b4??
Old 25-02-2003, 11:48 AM
Samster

Re: Retirement...

Johnny Thumb and His Four Stubby Brothers.

Giddly

Quote:
Originally posted by jonlester
Any bros here got good ways to sustain longer retirement? me thinking of retiring, but still got the itch to go back to GL...
Old 25-02-2003, 12:05 PM
Samster

WRH45G30

since my regular has gone back. morever i had build up some relationship w the OKT, i went back again to see whether i can find a new regular again.

WRH45G30

Looks: 7/10 (quite plain looking, suitbale for ppl looking for young looks. u wont find woman taste in her but girl feeling)
figure: 7/10 (all aspect of the body are poportional. sizes are just nice and her ass is so appealing. nipples are pink also)
foreplay: 7/10. (good, allow french kiss and lick every part of yr body till toe)
bbbj: 8/10 (wow... this is good... her licking of yr balls almost made me cum)
AR: 6/10 (nothing to shout about but i think quite difficult to find AR from the cat40)
FJ: 6/10 (accommodating and soft moaning but just dont feel right, maybe she is too professional liao)

basically G30 offers good service and accomodating to your need. maybe my sianing girls skill not very good. we did not get a clique and i did not get that GF feeling. maybe u guys can achieve it and get better services...

bustit

PS: there are 2 new girls, AA and BB. both look very young. anyone tried them b4???
Old 04-03-2003, 08:39 AM
Samster

WH45G38

After trying G30 last time round whereby i did not achieve any chemistry. i was still searching for my regular. and with more persuasion from WH45 OKT, i will give this house another chance.

WH45G38

Name: Ah Hoi
Looks: 8/10 (this is according to my own taste but she really have pretty eyes and have this GF taste in her. she will only look pretty when u look her closer but through the fishtank.)
figure: 6.5/10 (not the slim type but the fleshy type, i always have a craving for that. but her boobs are big, at least a C-cup. boobs lover should note her)
foreplay: 8/10 (good attitude, know which sensitive spot to make u high)
BJ: 7/10 (not a BBBJ like the rest of the girls in this house, but she really work hard on this, sucking and licking the head constantly)
FJ: 7/10 (good attitude, willing to change position, moan very softly but you can see that she is enjoying herself like a little girl)

Conclusion: she has good attitude, although her figure is not the best but her young looks really make it worthwhile. i get the GF feeling from her.

RTF: definitely. i shall make her my regular from now on.

PS: heard from the OKT that she is the sister of the previous ang pai G21. hmm... seems that she still need to improve from her sister's standard.

bustit
Old 11-03-2003, 09:33 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: How many houses at L6?

Yes it used to be literally hidden. The tank was waaaay back at the back. They've moved the tank to the right-hand side as you enter the door now. 'Bout time.

Also, probably one of the most low-pressure OKTs around.

Giddly

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
I think the chicks dying from hunger already. Hidden gems? I don't know. But I think they are really hidden in the house.

hahaha
SC
Old 17-03-2003, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!
L8H19ABCG9

Name: Mo
Origin: Bangkok
==============================================

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 (B Cupper - Alittle saggy)
BJ: 8/10 (One of the best I've hadin a very long time)
FJ: 8/10 (pro-active, great sound effects, very willing to change positions)

==============================================

To each his own, remember that.

Checkout My Active Threads:
milkman's movie collection
milkman's 'Private' magazine collection
Old 22-04-2003, 06:42 AM
Samster

Re: Luk Khreng Puyings In GL?

Just an FYI for newbies: luk kheng = mixed-blood thais. Any ethnic mix qualifies although more desirable ones are indian-thai (my opinion), thai-arab (aryan arabs) and thai-caucasian.

Giddly

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Ok ok I know this is a geh gan question. Almost impossible to find in GL. If information is sensitive can just PM me. Thanks.
Old 22-04-2003, 11:09 PM
phonographers

L18H32G7

this is my first FR. qing duo duo zhi jiao. sians just quarelled with gf. feeling very dulan i go down geylang to release some stress. anyhow walk walk and browse. along the way see many china girls standing outside hotel. feel like trying but never bring enough money. in the end pass by lor 18 and the okt ask me take a look. i remember some bro post FR on h32 before so decide take a look. saw this 1.5m petite size girl. quite cute look. decide to choose her cuz look a bit like my gf. decide to revenge on her. kekekeke. i cannot speak thai but at least can communicate in cantonese. not bad. her 21" tv looks out of place as her room is very small. try a few positions but i like doggy style so unload in that pattern. song! overall good experience. when i leave okt ask me come back next time.

L18H32G7
face: 6/10
figure: 7/10 fair skin and abit fleshy
boobs: 7/10 cup b
attitude: 9/10 can speak eng n cantonese
bj: 7/10 like to lick cock head
fj: 7/10 cunt quite tight cuz small size
very gf treatment
Old 01-05-2003, 09:42 PM
Samster

Govt. afraid of dilution of the gene pool? SM's inordinate fascination with eugenics? MOH's fear of shortened lifespan of S'porean males due to freq. sex? Women's Charter Feminazis' fear of the S'porean Female Obsolescence? Mindef's fear that we would create a generation of lovers not fighters out of current reservists?

Who knows?

Don't worry. The Retail Association (Isetan, Tangs et al), the Perfume Importers Association of Singapore, the International Cellphone Manufacturer Consortium and Singtel are banding togther to actively lobby the govt. for a change in law.

Giddly

Quote:
Originally posted by factor-x

why the stringest rules after their contract and work is done here.
Old 02-05-2003, 01:36 PM
bradpitt968

Re: Re: Puyings to recommend

Quote:
Originally posted by Direngrey
For lots of FUN try L18H30G7 n G9. Anything can do.
L18H30G9 is good.... i can vote for that... but for G7... think she just looks good only .... other than that.... no service at all...

Did u guys got it correctly? or G7 has changed (unlikely)....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1