The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-03-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 9
wtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if maid ask below $50 ok lah. same same geylang or petain mah. don't forget room still need book and pay hor.
can do at the staircase for free
Old 03-03-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Lordlelouch1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share her MiChat ID
Old 04-03-2020, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 16
kazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by auromcm View Post
And to this forum.. guys if u post girls here should respect their privacy too
yeah, im also surprised some can post photos just like that openly ..
Old 04-03-2020, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Lordlelouch1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Hot Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptskkk View Post
Thanks to bro luvurss for the contact.
Had a session with the 25 yr old Filipina. She was great.

Looks: 6.5-7
Boobs: B
Frenching: Passionate
GFE: 9

She does everything. She can be gentle and wild, easy to talk to, accomodating. A really nice girl and companion. Her attitude is superb.
Share pls the contacts
Old 04-03-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazer View Post
yeah, im also surprised some can post photos just like that openly ..
U surprised as u think these maids are innocent. Juz go see all those dating apps or friends apps, michat apps they posted their photos there. Really they just want to make friends with stranger? Maids are good lairs, u don't know what they did for that a little free time they have. If u open up a maid hp, chances u find her nude photos are high. Y must nude, y no self respect? U treat them good, they treat u Robert head. They morning let others screw, but afternoon act innocent in front of u.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
I hardly take off days and I rarely meet new guys already. Then my photo got posted.. who won't get mad.. never even apologize.. sinkwc is such a gentleman to apologize to me.
I think posting faces is a no go without permission, sorry this ass happened to you! Also sorry need to say - what a shame you are not meeting new people, I love your look! But should you change your mind, PM me?
Old 04-03-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
auromcm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
U surprised as u think these maids are innocent. Juz go see all those dating apps or friends apps, michat apps they posted their photos there. Really they just want to make friends with stranger? Maids are good lairs, u don't know what they did for that a little free time they have. If u open up a maid hp, chances u find her nude photos are high. Y must nude, y no self respect? U treat them good, they treat u Robert head. They morning let others screw, but afternoon act innocent in front of u.

Man as far as i know thats what u all do here to fucking maids,u just fuck them and dump them.. so why u care about them fucking other guys after you? Then if u want them to be loyal to u make them urs or spend most of ur time when their off days.. u tell this nonsense.. all of us are humans and naughty,u dont anyhoe judge JUST maids like that. Thats why u also fuck maids because most locals esp. chinese ladies are lazy in bed what! But then u all buy expenisve things for them..what a cheapstake
Old 04-03-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
sodawater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Man as far as i know thats what u all do here to fucking maids,u just fuck them and dump them.. so why u care about them fucking other guys after you? Then if u want them to be loyal to u make them urs or spend most of ur time when their off days.. u tell this nonsense.. all of us are humans and naughty,u dont anyhoe judge JUST maids like that. Thats why u also fuck maids because most locals esp. chinese ladies are lazy in bed what! But then u all buy expenisve things for them..what a cheapstake
well said..thumbs up
Old 04-03-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
36Red is a Helpful and Caring Samster36Red is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No reply ah?? Pls quote how much to fuck ur domestic pussy leh..??
Old 04-03-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Careful, my friend know her from michat and had sex with her once, here pussy there got some strange heavy smell.
in short ...ccb la
Old 04-03-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
pampy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfkopi View Post
can do at the staircase for free
Not totally free la, still have to buy her meals or something ma
Old 04-03-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Thanks bro. Ya I got play out by maids before, I know their words cannot be trusted. Good ones, keep for use. No good ones just forget it. Nv waste time, as I saw some bring the maids go shopping buy so many things. The Robert head doesn't know after he goes back, the maids go with other guy to have fun. I always tell myself, maids are good in lying. But sometimes I do get serious, u know guys are boring at times, needs someone to comfort. Especially those maids good in talking, u get attracted. But still, tell myself maids are for screwing only.
And bro,most not only lied to locals here .You probably don't know (had encountered) they are also playing flirting with their own kebayan guys chatting in their own countries.
Not pour cold water,sad to say nowadays can't even had one that's dedicated to you even you are really serious .
Old 04-03-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampy View Post
Not totally free la, still have to buy her meals or something ma
I saw some bring them shopping n the maid is carrying many things, really is kumgong Robert head. Maids are not worth it, even how good look they are. Just screw n dump can already. From my catch, all prefer raw. So very careful. Recent get play out makes me see very clearly
Old 05-03-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Baxterboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
I think posting faces is a no go without permission, sorry this ass happened to you! Also sorry need to say - what a shame you are not meeting new people, I love your look! But should you change your mind, PM me?
Lol are you kidding me.. this is open forum and anyone can post anything he want.. you want permission go suck her stinky cheebye which already filthy bangla are banging raw..
Next time ask permission to post also or what..haha. seem too drsperate you ask to pm when she say already her stinky hole filled with enoughy bangla dicks you want she pm you for a fuck.. bro just go out and find outside instead of show sympathy here and being next white knight
Old 05-03-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Baxterboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
No one really cares you fuck 1 or 100.. you take money and give pleasure. no need to come and ask why post pic.. as must be you who shared the pic with someone or posted on apps.
Also the white knight who told you about the pic on forum next time you suck him.. see if his balls grow back again because feels they were cut off earlier
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1