The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-03-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
[QUOTE=sinkwc;19808853]
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyabyss View Post

Anyone up this before????[/QUOTE

How much?
Wah can share look my type
Old 02-03-2020, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
faverer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

Anyone up this before????
Can share contact bro?
Old 02-03-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxz89 View Post
One of them just ask me to buy bra for her, I asked about her size and told her I need to see it live.

https://ibb.co/ZzBPxbh
It's a steal
Old 02-03-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=heyumf;19831805]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post

Wah can share look my type
I think she quote the comment few page ago. U can pm her there.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Sians happy too soon. That maid gf today mag me want me buy new hp (iphone 11 somemore!) think i will mia from her
Old 02-03-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Sians happy too soon. That maid gf today mag me want me buy new hp (iphone 11 somemore!) think i will mia from her
She finally show her chopper
Old 02-03-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Baxterboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Omg last month I met one waited so long for her in the afternoon then she comes to LP after 3pm with wet hair. I give up after cannot up her, take me like carrot head, only want eat n shop. Maybe she is the one u screw. Is it name start with J
Oh sorry bro.. but mine fb different, starts with M.
In your case, if the maid not letting you up her.. suggest to move to next maid quickly. No point wasting time on one when there are thousands more avaliable easily
Old 02-03-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Baxterboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Many are keen to know how/what you did to ask her..... some say "weather too hot, you wana go take a shower or rest at hotel?"
Bro just say lets go somewhere more private where less crowd.. she will ask where. just hint to any nearby hotel.. and get taxi..
Others who have car dont need to say anything when inside.. haha
Old 02-03-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxz89 View Post
One of them just ask me to buy bra for her, I asked about her size and told her I need to see it live.

https://ibb.co/ZzBPxbh
Up u bro. 😊
Old 02-03-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
auromcm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Anyone up this before????

As for you asshole who posted my photo here,you should have censored my eyes or something then I could have let it pass and not comment to it. You don't even know my fucking username u just know when will be my free time.. better report this website and forum. would be good enough to stop this ridiculous posting of photos..I think my teeth already quite attractive.. if your not idiot you Google what's the meaning of privacy.. don't provoke people.. I'm one of the maids who knew this site for quite sometime.. and Everytime my guyfriends always tells me my photo get posted.. ridiculous horny bastard! Boast anyhow and ask to share CTC u post my photo ulgere u think u can gain ctc? Jerk!
Old 02-03-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by auromcm View Post
As for you asshole who posted my photo here,you should have censored my eyes or something then I could have let it pass and not comment to it. You don't even know my fucking username u just know when will be my free time.. better report this website and forum. would be good enough to stop this ridiculous posting of photos..I think my teeth already quite attractive.. if your not idiot you Google what's the meaning of privacy.. don't provoke people.. I'm one of the maids who knew this site for quite sometime.. and Everytime my guyfriends always tells me my photo get posted.. ridiculous horny bastard! Boast anyhow and ask to share CTC u post my photo ulgere u think u can gain ctc? Jerk!
Oh sis, your guyfriend very good to you, tells u the photo get posted. Can share their nickname here? I don't believe really got such a good guyfriend, must cherish them. How I wish I have a good friend who cares abt me too.
But sis, many ask for money. Some top up n food can bonk already. Is it really maids hate using condom?
Old 02-03-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Oh sis, your guyfriend very good to you, tells u the photo get posted. Can share their nickname here? I don't believe really got such a good guyfriend, must cherish them. How I wish I have a good friend who cares abt me too.
But sis, many ask for money. Some top up n food can bonk already. Is it really maids hate using condom?
Filipinos in general prefer raw, which I think partly is due to religion as well.
Old 02-03-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can't say majority,as for me I love raw but should use condoms especially to just ons.. if u have regular partner,then go for raw.. the thing is u never know both parties also fuck other people.. and yes most of my guyfriends who keeps in touch with me tells me that my photos got posted but for the past photos not that angsty as face censored as for this willyabyss I may say just be careful who u are .I never had my revenge I won't stay still..

And to this forum.. guys if u post girls here should respect their privacy too,be mentioning pay money or what I don't really fucking care just cover our faces. Some of the guys are married and attached as far as I know.. u don't want to get posted and be famous also ryt that ur fucking maids?
Old 02-03-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

I hardly take off days and I rarely meet new guys already. Then my photo got posted.. who won't get mad.. never even apologize.. sinkwc is such a gentleman to apologize to me.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold

hello .. pls intro yourself more

Quote:
Originally Posted by auromcm View Post
I hardly take off days and I rarely meet new guys already. Then my photo got posted.. who won't get mad.. never even apologize.. sinkwc is such a gentleman to apologize to me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1