The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-02-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Disable my pm. Keep receiving pm to sic my contact that is the reason why i didnt cos out of so many pm only 2 meet up the maid i helping last week.

Anyway its one off help. Not going to arrange anymore.
Old 29-02-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikmin23 View Post
Hey guys,

I am meeting someone for the first time. Just wondering, how hard it is to get a room on Sunday? Which area will be easier to get?
Up u bro. 😊
Old 29-02-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Hi guys I bumped into this one in Badoo. Anyone tried her before, her English seems very good and just wondering if it is a scam
Not scam. Be careful. Can raw. Old bird Pinoy in Novena
Old 29-02-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Not scam. Be careful. Can raw. Old bird Pinoy in Novena
Hi bro why becareful?
Old 29-02-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxterboy View Post
Lol yea correct.. with maids if you keep wasting time and dont up her, 100% anothet guy is fucking her the same day or next sunday when you not with her.
Guve you an example i meet and fuck a fb maid in morning after breakfast together. Later she goes to meet another guy and she goes shop or makan with him. He is not able to up her yet. Yea she is open with me.

So bros just ask directly and they wont say no.
Wah, going for maid so straight forward ah? How about those we approach outside ones? Do you veterans straight away pop the question to go hotel?
Old 29-02-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Just back from city Hall meeting a saturday off maid. After eat lunch, I don't know it's so easy n how open she is, look like GND gal next door, early 30plus young single mum of 3 omg. so just take the chance do or die, anyway after screw won't be bother abt her. So just say weather hot we go hotel chill. Diam diam just smile only, heck care take her go bugis bonk. Take mrt, auto give me her wp, confirm is DH. Screw for 2hours n nv ask for condom until I auto go take the cap if not raw already. I become evil after play out by a maid cos I was being too good that time haha. From experience, chat few time, meet first time, can screw already, just dare dare ask, the most she say no then just leave her there n walk off.
Old 29-02-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Wah, going for maid so straight forward ah? How about those we approach outside ones? Do you veterans straight away pop the question to go hotel?
Bro, only I chat in badoo or michat ones with seducing photos, I dare to ask go hotel, many probably let Bangla screw before already. But outside ones, got to careful, best is take number chat first then next week off day straight go hotel bonk.
Old 29-02-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxterboy View Post
Lol yea correct.. with maids if you keep wasting time and dont up her, 100% anothet guy is fucking her the same day or next sunday when you not with her.
Guve you an example i meet and fuck a fb maid in morning after breakfast together. Later she goes to meet another guy and she goes shop or makan with him. He is not able to up her yet. Yea she is open with me.
So bros just ask directly and they wont say no.
Omg last month I met one waited so long for her in the afternoon then she comes to LP after 3pm with wet hair. I give up after cannot up her, take me like carrot head, only want eat n shop. Maybe she is the one u screw. Is it name start with J
Old 29-02-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Omg last month I met one waited so long for her in the afternoon then she comes to LP after 3pm with wet hair. I give up after cannot up her, take me like carrot head, only want eat n shop. Maybe she is the one u screw. Is it name start with J
If same maybe you guys can arrange threesome haha
Old 01-03-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Finally found a maid gf. Never ask for money yet. First meeting straight away go hotel liao. 1 shot. Then drop her off at paya lebar sq to meet her friends. Thru out our conversation via dating app no mention of money. But a bit bah bah.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
keith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got to know a maid, managed to up her today finally. Her skills are superb.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Haha no need up me lah. Just give me some advice
Old 01-03-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Hi guys I bumped into this one in Badoo. Anyone tried her before, her English seems very good and just wondering if it is a scam
treat her well cfm bring u high high
but she a player so be cafeful
Old 01-03-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can I have her contact?
She sweet
Old 02-03-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 18
jinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to behold

One of them just ask me to buy bra for her, I asked about her size and told her I need to see it live.

https://ibb.co/ZzBPxbh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1