The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-12-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 20
Gilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by boboriz View Post
Let me use broken English also lah to talk to u
U talk cock sing song is it..look here u cheap dickhead talk like gangster in this forum for wat fuck bro now this millennium years already no more talk bout gangster here open table talk or meet 1 to 1 to settle..u think this ah Beng ah Lian era is it..if u can try to stretch ur cheap dick and shove down ur ass..
Just give him 30 dollar and he will start to cry about paying 200 for 30 dollar maid bangs. *snickers* . Really sad sad world 😰. But look at his character it serves him right . His life is all about people looking down on him.
Old 14-12-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
U talk cock sing song is it..look here u cheap dickhead talk like gangster in this forum for wat fuck bro now this millennium years already no more talk bout gangster here open table talk or meet 1 to 1 to settle..u think this ah Beng ah Lian era is it..if u can try to stretch ur cheap dick and shove down ur ass..
U are English teacher ah. Don’t worry about my English most important u know I’m fucking u Hahahaha. So this era using clone to attack people. No balls to face 1 to 1 need to use clone u really no standard Hahahaha clone will be clone. What can u do
Old 14-12-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Gilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Few things to know about hayhay aka 30 dollar broken recorder
1) he is sad because he is fat
2)he is sad because he is ugly
3)he is sad because he got 3 inch dick
4)he is sad because he needs to pay 150 dollar to 30 dollar category when other guys screw for free
5)he is sad because his pay is 2600
6)he is sad because he work all day no life somemore have to pay for ugly maid to bang then
7)he is sad because he got no guts to leave his number and yet no one interested to give him theirs
8)he is sad because he is balless to go jb to get owned by bro 242424
9)he is sad because the truth about him as a biggest loser is shown here and everywhere
10he is sad because he can’t even afford to own a car
11)he is sad because everyone is better than him in every way
12)he is sad because his English sucks as he is only of primary school education
13)he is sad because of his looks even Geylang 50 dollar whore shunned him away
........ anyone got anything to add about him?
Old 14-12-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilengkiat View Post
Few things to know about hayhay aka 30 dollar broken recorder
1) he is sad because he is fat
2)he is sad because he is ugly
3)he is sad because he got 3 inch dick
4)he is sad because he needs to pay 150 dollar to 30 dollar category when other guys screw for free
5)he is sad because his pay is 2600
6)he is sad because he work all day no life somemore have to pay for ugly maid to bang then
7)he is sad because he got no guts to leave his number and yet no one interested to give him theirs
8)he is sad because he is balless to go jb to get owned by bro 242424
9)he is sad because the truth about him as a biggest loser is shown here and everywhere
10he is sad because he can’t even afford to own a car
11)he is sad because everyone is better than him in every way
12)he is sad because his English sucks as he is only of primary school education
13)he is sad because of his looks even Geylang 50 dollar whore shunned him away
........ anyone got anything to add about him?
Clone will be clone. What can u do to me. U have a lot of hater here
Gang up also cannot win me so no standard. My English had no problem u know I’m fucking u that’s enough
Old 14-12-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I only arguing with one guy only he is using all his clone to attack He think he can win me but fail badly hahahahaha,I have afraid of this $30 gangster dog
It's the broken record with your clones accusations and $30 gangster dog again.
Living in your illusion that all of us are clone accounts controlled by one person... to attack you?
This is really a very childish mentality.

Please. This is an adult forum.
Kids are not allowed here.
I pray your mummy or daddy doesn't know you're visiting this website or your backside is going to get a real good spanking.
Wait till you grow up first.

In the meantime, please improve your English.
We don't know what is ganny fuck.
First time, maybe typo.
Second time? In fact every single time you're saying ganny fuck?
What the fuck???
Old 14-12-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I free can I comment? I'm neutral... Just for fun.

xx) he is sad because his account still active.
Omg, you've just turned into another clone account. 😂
Old 14-12-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Hahahahaha this is u, see ur stupid face hahahahaha

U wife really look like posititute hahahaha
Old 14-12-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Jumping to wild assumptions and randomly posting some married couple?
Because you're jealous someone got such a sexy wife or did this person fuck your mum?
If yes, I think I can understand.
Old 14-12-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
Jumping to wild assumptions and randomly posting some married couple?
Because you're jealous someone got such a sexy wife or did this person fuck your mum?
If yes, I think I can understand.
Hahaha yeah sound so sour . That’s pathetic . Wonder how come such degenerate genes still can survive in this world.
Old 14-12-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 9
boboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilengkiat View Post
Hahaha yeah sound so sour . That’s pathetic . Wonder how come such degenerate genes still can survive in this world.
Tomorrow is Sunday and will be a big day for hayhay.. he must be excited to spend $30 tomorrow for his so call maid hunter adventure..
Old 14-12-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tomorrow is Sunday and will be a big day for hayhay.. he must be excited to spend $30 tomorrow for his so call maid hunter adventure..
30 dollars he would be happy. He spend 300 bucks for 30 dollar product then later will get very angry if anyone else got it free!!
Old 14-12-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
KaiX89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can PM recommend me cheap hourly rate hotel? Like near central/bugis or a few known hotel names?
Old 14-12-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Clone will be clone. What can u do to me. U have a lot of hater here
Gang up also cannot win me so no standard. My English had no problem u know I’m fucking u that’s enough
Yeah got a song for you!!
Hay hay hay I gonna screw ugly maid tomorrow I pay 300 while others pay 30 !!
Hay hay hay I feel like like fool like a loser like an idiot
hay!!! I am angry till my fats rumble on my stomach as I pump that stink ugly acne filled back skin ass maid doggy style and try to forget that I only make so little and spend all my 2600 pay !!!

Hay hay hay I feel like a winner for that moment when my 300 gone into the ass!!
Hay hay hay oh my god I read an FR on the same maid giving FOC to others I get mad !!!
I ask The Maid she admits it and say I am fat and ugly that’s why pay 300 like a fool !!!

Hay hay hay 30 dollar only !!!!
30 dollar only !!!!
My heart beat rises and I hay like a broken recorder !!!!
30 dollar !!!
30 dollar !!!
2600 pay gone 2600 pay gone !!!
Time to take my diabetic medicine now
��������������
Old 15-12-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
One dog ban 3 dog come out hahahahaha. Who let the dogs out hoo hoo hoo
Old 15-12-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Busy day meet three maid, Peter leg jelly again. Those dog no maid to fuck only can murterbute at home. Hahahahha want me send u my video when I fucking maid hahahhaa

What can u do to me? I’m still here fucking maid

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1