The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 13
3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan besar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammion View Post
Office just moved to jalan besar area, any kind bros able to recommend some places of interest nearby?

In return, i can share some of my other contacts in town or east side (:

thanks in advance..
I just found a gem along there recently.

MILF.

When she pop the question already massaging my balls. She asked for $80 (not cheap) but as she was massaging the balls it was hard to say no.

Cheong for last 10 years, hands down best balls massage.

PM me for details
Old 05-08-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 827 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119993 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can pm me service and charges for red dot spa at tai thong cres? Will be around the area tomorrow. Best is to include the ml with good service to try. Tyvm

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 05-08-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

What I do know is that one milf from People's Park Centre is now there at Jalan Besar. She is the meaty and busty kind, around D/E cup with a full ass. She has proper massage skills too as she comes from a family of TCM. Only for those who prefer milfs. If you wish to get her wet, play with her nipples, that's her sensitive spot.

To play safe her address is XX Jalan Besar (XX = 2 digit prime number with the first digit bigger than second digit by Y. Y is the 1st prime number. Both digits are prime numbers in their own right). Unit number is our current year in reverse.

Enjoy
Old 05-08-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 11
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
What I do know is that one milf from People's Park Centre is now there at Jalan Besar. She is the meaty and busty kind, around D/E cup with a full ass. She has proper massage skills too as she comes from a family of TCM. Only for those who prefer milfs. If you wish to get her wet, play with her nipples, that's her sensitive spot.

To play safe her address is XX Jalan Besar (XX = 2 digit prime number with the first digit bigger than second digit by Y. Y is the 1st prime number. Both digits are prime numbers in their own right). Unit number is our current year in reverse.

Enjoy
Lol omg.... First time seeing details being coded like this
Old 05-08-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Enjoy
I failed my maths leh🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 05-08-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

I went to one spa in Jalan besar

very jialat

no special one

REALLY GIVE ME MASSAGE ONLY
Old 05-08-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Enjoy
Very creative !!!!
Upz u !!!!

Next time i use morse code to share contact muahahha
Old 05-08-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster (V)

thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulblader View Post
I went to one spa in Jalan besar

very jialat

no special one

REALLY GIVE ME MASSAGE ONLY
Since pure massage only, pls state address.

Other bro can confirm if really clean haha
Old 05-08-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 16
rtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of light

Wah bro, today i walk from jalan besar to north bridge road. End up at north bridge road. Just try one place, really cannot make it n service suck. U guys can find my answer in telegram side. Please avoid there.
Any bro willing to pm me the location. I love massage by syt comes w FJ. Any kind bro can give contact? Thanks in advance. Cheers ☺️
Old 05-08-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Is it the 1 near the mutton soup and mun kee pig organ

Actually talking about food, jalan besar really got alot of good food choices!
Old 06-08-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:

Enjoy
Bro i solve your quiz but no such address in onemap app leh.
Old 06-08-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsumlao View Post
This one at Mayo is miumiu isit?
Saggy boobs leh... Frame is thick also but face chio
Old 06-08-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Just responded to another batch of request... Sorry abit slow these days
Old 06-08-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 11
Cawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since my thread got removed, I shall ask here again
Does anyone has idea where did the 84 beauty spa @ dunlop street move to? I went there and the shop is for rent now
Old 06-08-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Jalan besar

Quote:

Enjoy
No such address,
bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread