The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 10
matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zascia View Post
Used to visit in Tampines St 11 their massage is about 9/10, tried BIBI, think from vietnam. Maybe you can give it a shot
U referring to the one facing the main road? They have viet as well but current line up only 1 looks ok. No bibi though
Old 05-08-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Zascia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any recommend massage good in the east

Quote:
Originally Posted by matpedia View Post
U referring to the one facing the main road? They have viet as well but current line up only 1 looks ok. No bibi though
On same stretch, very near to yours. 01-24
Old 05-08-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

finally found one!!!

Last edited by el88; 05-08-2020 at 08:13 PM.
Old 05-08-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1557 / Power: 9
jonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant future

Guys. You tell me la. Is this even call exchanging? Shop name , specific masseur , damage and fr can’t even provide want exchange? Ice cream.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!

Yours ok already.. still polite.. I recently encountered one who asked for contact but I see he no fr before and go around asking for contact. Told him it would be better if he at least share a fr first, regardless how long ago, good or bad.
He replied me with a direction to a place which I already know and ended the pm with “Share your contact”, just because he gave me a place.
I explained to him I don’t need any contacts now and he should share his fr instead of just asking n asking, he replied me F off, waste his time.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

jonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by matpedia View Post
Yours ok already.. still polite.. I recently encountered one who asked for contact but I see he no fr before and go around asking for contact. Told him it would be better if he at least share a fr first, regardless how long ago, good or bad.
He replied me with a direction to a place which I already know and ended the pm with “Share your contact”, just because he gave me a place.
I explained to him I don’t need any contacts now and he should share his fr instead of just asking n asking, he replied me F off, waste his time.
Now a days the chongster wanna be too young la. Never learn how to walk want to fly already.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like we need to formed a old birds club. Members by invite only and subjected to routine review so that we can keep to the standard of exchange. My mail always spammed by people asking for contacts whenever I submit a FR. Sometimes, I specifically told them respect TS and ask him for ctc, they like don’t understand English. Still send to me to ask for ctc. Sianz....

Nowadays, most youngster here really don’t understand protocol
Old 05-08-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Lomo96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnn View Post
Now a days the chongster wanna be too young la. Never learn how to walk want to fly already.

Lol boomer, just because you're a senior here doesnt mean you need to be a prick about it. Be more specific for what you are asking, I asked politely and you replied so rudely. Way to expose those spas as well.
Old 06-08-2020, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomo96 View Post
Lol boomer, just because you're a senior here doesnt mean you need to be a prick about it. Be more specific for what you are asking, I asked politely and you replied so rudely. Way to expose those spas as well.
Joke la you... standard sop you don’t know meh?
Old 06-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Sounds like we need to formed a old birds club. Members by invite only and subjected to routine review so that we can keep to the standard of exchange. My mail always spammed by people asking for contacts whenever I submit a FR. Sometimes, I specifically told them respect TS and ask him for ctc, they like don’t understand English. Still send to me to ask for ctc. Sianz....

Nowadays, most youngster here really don’t understand protocol
U form liao I want to join... but i dunnno how u can invite leh... the admin now sibei on... u put FR only must pay.. no pay they delete your thread... got FR also become no FR... unless u go and post in advertiser thread la... but those kind of place so many people go so i also not very interested...

I simi sai pattern also kenna before until now I dun share FR anymore... got new kang tao i straight PM those kaki got share with me before one.... no need headache...

But hor... i think only people to blame is ourself la... cheong so much until all teh lobang here also go before liao...
Old 06-08-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I shared with some bros but some gave me fake stuff or didnt share with me . now dont share anymore unless tried and tested
Old 06-08-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerXXX View Post
I shared with some bros but some gave me fake stuff or didnt share with me . now dont share anymore unless tried and tested
1 thing ive learned before sharing or exchange is to check if the other party had posted FRs before if power is low.. prevent freeloaders n protect the place..
Old 06-08-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
U form liao I want to join... but i dunnno how u can invite leh... the admin now sibei on... u put FR only must pay.. no pay they delete your thread... got FR also become no FR... unless u go and post in advertiser thread la... but those kind of place so many people go so i also not very interested...

I simi sai pattern also kenna before until now I dun share FR anymore... got new kang tao i straight PM those kaki got share with me before one.... no need headache...

But hor... i think only people to blame is ourself la... cheong so much until all teh lobang here also go before liao...
ya sia..nw share fr also jitao kena deleted lol
Old 06-08-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 15
Tmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerXXX View Post
I not that kind of ppl. Share with me ^^
Old 11-08-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 8
ziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to all

So I decided to post my FR today after visiting my usual hangout - Bluewave Spa @ Tampines as I genuinely needed a rub (not down there, but ya, the basics), so I called to book in.

From my previous visits, Nana has left the shop for good since last year April and Apple is on leave since June and might come back next month. The receptionist was not even sure.

Ok, so back to the point. I went to do the usuals (strip down to undies) and then the usual small chat, massage here and there. So this ML (didn't get her name and you'll know why I don't even want to) kept saying that she was 'Nana's protege' (and btw, Nana was really that good, to the point of as long as you are her regular, she'll probably do a discrete HJ under the sheets, but have to tip her la) and that if she was busy, she will get her 'spillover customers'. Not sure how the earnings are split between them but, I'm a little impressed this particular ML is able to reach the 'same level' as Nana.

So without getting her too fixated, I deviated into other topics. So soon after when she reach the lower part of my back, she then asked me how much I paid Nana, what she did and asked how long. I told her if you're her 'protege', you would know, and I mentioned that I used to start from $20, then before she left, she got $40 tops, which was last year. I don't know what got into her head but then she was like 'Huh? You tip her so little for her doing so much on you?!'

FYI. Just a little bit of detail (you can refer to my history on Nana) of what she (Nana) did.:

1) She will stroke between the buttcrack, to the balls
2) She will do a stroke between the thigh and ball area, so much so that you'd probably get high
3) Probably on better days, she'll follow through to your already hard-on 2IC, and then retract to the other side with the same motion.
4) More often than not, all these will probably lead to an 'explosion' if done long enough, if you get what I mean...

All these without asking the GQ; all these for $40. I kid you not. And, she did not complain. That's 2019

So this 'protege' then started giving me that black face, pulled up my undies, and took a good 5 minutes to wash her hand before coming up (coz she kinda wanted pulled down my undies already and 'teased' me a bit already). She then started to say.:

1) $50 for all that, I can't even cover my expenses? (She complain she was asked to pay for her own levy, her commissions were further reduced from the COVID I guess)
2) Huh, Nana got you as a customer? She must be feeling so desperate
3) You can pay 1.5 hrs for a massage and not $50 for a HJ? You come massage for what?
4) We're License 1 establishment, that's why we charge so much for our massage, want cheap one and don't want special, go License 3 establishment. There only got curtains, for cheap customers.
5) You want normal massage you don't come here, you go to legal ones (you mean yours not legal in the first place?!)

So all these, I calmed her down and told her I'm coming here for a good rub, not HJ; she then started to sigh and black face and did the most mechanical massage one could ever ask for (perhaps an Osim chair would do some justice to it). I even try to tell her that I will tip her a minimum $30 (which I did since she 'tried her best') but she still did that mechanical massage.

To be honest, either I've left the legit (or not so legit since I was expecting a teasing action) more depressed than ever or basically she's just hoping for customers who's willing to pay that $50 session. She even said that there are always customers coming in at the last 1/2 hr just to book that HJ experience.

One word - Suay; is what I can say. I should've listened to a bro to go to other places at Tampines or maybe try out a joint at Jln Kayu since I was omw there...

Her parting words to me was 'I don't ever want to see you stepping into this spa anymore'

Well, for sure as a customer, I won't be stepping into Bluewave anymore. Such cocky ML, I won't be surprise that many more suckers will still go to Bluewave handing over their pretty blue notes to this sort of ML.

Ciaoz, will start to hunt for new ones...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1