The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
whxaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!

Hi, I learnt that massage parkour like wellness spa at Bugis you also cannot give them your number. Need to use another pre paid card to call them
Old 29-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 19
irridy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterirridy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here's a tip that I'd like to offer regarding the spam SMS from OKT.

You can use your phone's blocking function to block their messages. I have tried on the Samsung S7 and Note 8 models, and found it to work perfectly. Here are the general steps (other Android brands and models may differ slightly):
1. Tap on Message to go to message box.
2. Tap on Overflow (3 dots lined up vertically) to show menu.
3. Tap on Settings.
4. Tap on Block messages.
5. Tap on Block phrases.
6. Enter the phrase or phrases that is likely to be found in the SMS.
7. Tap on the + icon to add it to the block list.

I am not sure about iOS phones though.

Some notes on phrase blocking... It blocks every message containing the phrase (including legit messages) therefore you need to be careful to select the phrase carefully. Best way is use the phrase found in the company name or website address.

Example, if you want to block this website Sammyboy forum, you can either block the phrase "Asian Commercial Sex Scene" (found in the title of the webpage) or "sammyboyforum" (found in the address). so if the SMS contain any of those, it will be blocked.

If you use blocking with a prepaid SIM card, you shouldn't need to worry about being flooded with SMS messages anymore.

Hope you find it useful.

Note: There are a some related threads here, I will try to post this message in them as well.

Last edited by irridy; 30-05-2018 at 12:05 AM.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sakeo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up. . .
Happy chionging and play safe!
Old 05-07-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Up Share Share
Old 05-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
Lovercb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovercb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovercb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If i'm not wrong, some of these OKTs are using mass sms sending just like those sms that you received asking if you need loans.

Basically, they randomly blast out their advertising sms. Example: they will start mass sending start with mobile number 91100001, 91100002, 91100003, etc.
Old 16-07-2018, 04:15 AM
Samster

Up. . .
Old 23-08-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 13
Iloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud of

Nbcb fucking OKT. No one wants your fucking advertisement.

Been receiving those unsolicited message once every few days for the past few months. And they changes number everytime so blocking is essentially useless. Hope AV raids your cb stable soon.
Old 29-08-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Let me share my experience :
About the FL asking your mobile no., the main reason is, they are using your no. to check against a database to check your review/past FLs visit. In short, they have a platform where all FL/ML/WL can check about the 'New customer', eg., gd customer with tips, normal, smelly/dirty/unhygenic, late/no show etc..
How do i know? Cos' my regular ML show it to me, she will sms my mobile no. to a number and the reply came in an instant, my grading 'normal'.

So i suspect, when we visit those FLs listed in websites, the okt would have collected our info already, thus, they send these irritating regular sms about their new websites.

I have done blocking their numbers but to no avail cos' they will use another number in their next sms broadcast ads. They are using i believe from PC SMS broadcast, some are from +1, +91 +86 nos.

What i will do is, i will screenshot their ams/whatsapp and report them to the police. Another i will sabo them using their numbers to enter into contest or surveys from websites, same with those unlicensed moneylender ads.

So lesson learnt, do not divulge your number unless they are someone u trust.
Old 30-08-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 7
juniper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuniper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuniper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuniper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuniper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
...I have done blocking their numbers but to no avail cos' they will use another number in their next sms broadcast ads. They are using i believe from PC SMS broadcast, some are from +1, +91 +86 nos.
Actually you can block phrases (rather than numbers), works well for me

Just use the website/"brand" name as the keyword
Old 02-09-2018, 04:14 AM
Samster

Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!

I did ask why, but did not reply keep on asking for the number.
They are some advice and Thanks to bro Mr_don_juan - Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=654561

DO NOT give your mobile number away!

Old 09-11-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 6
pubg1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypubg1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post

Fucking okt keep sending unsolicited msg to mobile number use for their own advertising purposes.

Bros if you not aware, normally when u visited a PRC fl the girl will straight away ask for your mobile number. This type we must straight away avoid. It only when we have agreed to fix an appointment then we disclose the number to them.

We do not need to give any number when there no appointment confirmed.

If they continue to ask for a registered handphone number simply asked them to fuck off. Use a pre paid mobile number for your own safety. They might simply check your address if you use a register line .

Do not hesitate to give them a dressing down if they keep asking you for mobile number. In other words do not visit them at all , there other alternatives for like massage parlours, Geylang cat 150 , fls staying in condos that don't require you to register number.

Lastly please avoid the $180 above PRC fls for they are the main group that hijack the price increase this year around Feb 2017. They are also the main culprits to come up with a system to ask new customers to register number. If your first timer , the so call premium will ask you visit other fls to keep record. Or they will use your new number to send unsolicited messages.

We had enough of this bullshit once for all , we have to boycott and stop visiting those with crazy pricing and ask register number. One of main rule of sbf cheonging is to keep your information confidential . That's for your safety.

1.)Keep your identity secret.
2.)Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.

Totaly agree with you bro ! But is it safe to book with those in wechat grp ? Now seem to have alot of grp doing booking.
Old 14-12-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
beck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Let me share my experience :
About the FL asking your mobile no., the main reason is, they are using your no. to check against a database to check your review/past FLs visit. In short, they have a platform where all FL/ML/WL can check about the 'New customer', eg., gd customer with tips, normal, smelly/dirty/unhygenic, late/no show etc..
How do i know? Cos' my regular ML show it to me, she will sms my mobile no. to a number and the reply came in an instant, my grading 'normal'.
Apparently YES.

In general the worrying part is it is an organized business so the police will step in.

they use the number 'database' to filtering to avoid the suspect number as well.

however the side effect is that they abuse the nubmers ... too bad!
Old 16-12-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nickharold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

^ Up this ^
^ Up this ^
^ Up this ^
^ Up this ^
^ Up this ^

^ Up this ^
Old 03-03-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

They are some advice and Thanks to bro Mr_don_juan - Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!

Old 11-01-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1