The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2002, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My double Session with Sweet Secret

Quote:
Originally posted by zyxel01

That's why I ask you to 'pai' me as the second shifu....

Aiya, your big shifu where got jealous one.... otherwise he would not have intro her to us already....

Cheers!
zyxel
Bro Zyxel

Cannot "pai" you as my second shifu lah..............wait sure kena kick out by my shifu "tu chu si mon"............kekeke

Very hard to said, may be now he very regret already............or had hide other darlings from us lah..............hehehehe

Cheers
Ming
Old 20-08-2002, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My double Session with Sweet Secret

Quote:
Originally posted by ming

Bro Zyxel

Cannot "pai" you as my second shifu lah..............wait sure kena kick out by my shifu "tu chu si mon"............kekeke

Very hard to said, may be now he very regret already............or had hide other darlings from us lah..............hehehehe

Cheers
Ming
Hey... how can you say that to your shifu.... Ok... I am convinced that you cannot be my tu di... shoo... go away....

Hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 20-08-2002, 03:55 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My double Session with Sweet Secret

Quote:

Hey... how can you say that to your shifu.... Ok... I am convinced that you cannot be my tu di... shoo... go away....

Hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro zyxel

Pls don't like that lah, wait kenna "tu chu si mon" no more shifu liao................ ................OH! Bro cuntking can be my backup shifu or not? pls pls pls.

Cheers
Ming
Old 20-08-2002, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My double Session with Sweet Secret

Quote:

Bro zyxel

Pls don't like that lah, wait kenna "tu chu si mon" no more shifu liao................ ................OH! Bro cuntking can be my backup shifu or not? pls pls pls.

Cheers
Ming
Wah lau eh.... You dun want me to be your shifu, but ask cuntking to be your backup shifu ah.... Ok lah, next time I ask Jaguar to carry you to the room lah.... hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 20-08-2002, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
LT God!

bro hustler, your master really very cool ..... seasoned bonker, youth looks and great body .... I not gay hor but I wonder how many gals had died in his hands ... he is the ture LT God!

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Hustler

As some of you witnessed, ... hustler's master made a special appearance to 1612 after a lengthly lay off. A true breed cheongster since 1984 and series of secrets through his years which he told me not to divulge here.... I was in awe at his capabilties, his maintainence of youthful looks, his mastery tattoos...indeed worthy to be my Master.

He had a good time today, thanks to Sweet Secret with 2 consecutive sessions.... and he was all smiles after the session... a silent joy which hopefully will entice him to the cheonging and lortor ways.

My Master is back
The Hustler

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 20-08-2002, 04:09 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Party Gals List as at 19082002

bro moonface, I told you with my help you sure can 'retired' into the room .... hee hee hee ... nice meeting you and the rest of the TSCC members but too bad I was not introduced to some of them

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonFace

Oh! Moon Moon Moon!

"[color=sky blue]Whenn will I seee youuuu agaiinnn ??
Whenn will we shareee preciousss momment!!!!!

Will I have tooo waittt ... forrr evverrrrrrr
Will I have tooo suffer ... cry the wholee night thruuuuu....[/color]
"

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 20-08-2002, 04:13 PM
Samster

Moon

bro dez, you had tried her before lah .... lets temp bro moonface .... hee hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Lorong22 's Moon is definately better than the other moon.....

quite a good looker also

Old 20-08-2002, 04:13 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My double Session with Sweet Secret

Quote:

Wah lau eh.... You dun want me to be your shifu, but ask cuntking to be your backup shifu ah.... Ok lah, next time I ask Jaguar to carry you to the room lah.... hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro Zyxel

Really or not? Carry me to the room.......make me in wonderland, feel like flying down now..............Told you already that she misses you the most................btw got kena hair count or not?

Cheers
Ming
Old 20-08-2002, 04:20 PM
Samster

Scary Ming

bro ming, you really scary yesterday ... first bonk Ada not enough, then nose bleed by looking at a guy and see gals not tempted .... btw the time you horny, your 'teacher' knock off liao .... lucily the cat still counting bro zyxel's hair inside, after you go in, I wait and wait for you to drink kopi but you long long never cum out ....... your personel record of 3 session in a day .... WOW!

Quote:

But I still like the size and height of ah sia.................see him also can get myself nose bleed..................kekekeke................. ..

Cheers
Ming

Old 20-08-2002, 04:22 PM
Samster

Re: My double Session with Sweet Secret

bro zyxel, you are a nice guy .. no wonder all the gals wil ask me when you are not around ..... "ah *zyxel* never cum?"

there is nothing to laugh about .... each to his own!

Quote:
Ok ok bro KID and cuntking. To satisfy both your curiosities....

It was really nothing..... She asked me to extend another session cos she said she liked me and wanted another round. I told her I am getting old. After a while, (being a kind and soft hearted guy...) I agreed to extend, but we just chatted all the way (still naked on the bed, have not showered yet), hugging each other, until time up.

Yes, some (or most or all) bros will laugh at me... Anyway, if you read all the FRs on her by other bros, I think she is like that to all other bros. So it is nothing special really...

After saying this, Jaguar is still the best lah...

Cheers!
zyxel

Old 20-08-2002, 04:27 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: My double Session with Sweet Secret

bro zyxel, not only bro ming peep at you the whole house was looking ... ha ha ha .... bro ming you also don't blur blur smile, we also saw how the two of you hold hands to go in .... like little school children .. hee hee hee

Quote:

Wah lau.... you peep at us ah....

Both have good PR skill... But the diff is as you can see... I get the hug to room, you dun get by Jaguar. For sweet secret, she do that to everyone, but she will tell you that she will only do to you, blah blah blah...

Overall, SS is still good lah. Just giver her a try, and maybe she really suit you leh...

Cheers!
zyxel

Old 20-08-2002, 04:30 PM
Samster

Back up Shifu

bro ming, you dare to take on the Tommy's 'C queen' and the wild cat as your darlings while I don't even dare to try them ... you should be my shifu ...... I use kopi to 'pai' you, can?

Quote:

Bro zyxel

Cheers
Ming

Old 20-08-2002, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MoonFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Party Gals List as at 19082002

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro moonface, I told you with my help you sure can 'retired' into the room .... hee hee hee ... nice meeting you and the rest of the TSCC members but too bad I was not introduced to some of them

Really ???.. who ? I thought you know everybody already!
SORRY SORRY!.. My Apology!

I really didn't know that!
Anyway I've seen some familiar faces yesterday too!
and new faces of those who left early!... would be nice to know their nick!

This damn Chey-Meh!.. dunnno how to do his work!
He's the one who know members from both side!

I'll make sure everybody are introduced to you next time!
I apologise we didn't stay long, cos already waiting
for other brothers in TR.

But we'll organise one again!.. and hopefully this time I'm with Moon!

and thanks for the Palm Games!
Old 20-08-2002, 04:41 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Party Gals List as at 19082002

bro moonface, no problem about that, I know most of your guys too but was not introduced to them ... aiya ... chairman look stone stone yesterday leh ....

before you are with Moon, I am going to get my princesses who are partying at HQ now .... maybe keep Moon for later tonight .... hee hee hee

Hopr to see you guys the next time ... we can party at HQ, makan then go TR together ... let's rock the city!

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonFace

Really ???.. who ? I thought you know everybody already!
SORRY SORRY!.. My Apology!

I really didn't know that!
Anyway I've seen some familiar faces yesterday too!
and new faces of those who left early!... would be nice to know their nick!

This damn Chey-Meh!.. dunnno how to do his work!
He's the one who know members from both side!

I'll make sure everybody are introduced to you next time!
I apologise we didn't stay long, cos already waiting
for other brothers in TR.

But we'll organise one again!.. and hopefully this time I'm with Moon!

and thanks for the Palm Games!

Old 20-08-2002, 04:43 PM
Samster

Re: Scary Ming

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro ming, you really scary yesterday ... first bonk Ada not enough, then nose bleed by looking at a guy and see gals not tempted .... btw the time you horny, your 'teacher' knock off liao .... lucily the cat still counting bro zyxel's hair inside, after you go in, I wait and wait for you to drink kopi but you long long never cum out ....... your personel record of 3 session in a day .... WOW!

Bro cuntking

Ya lor, ah sia make me in woderland what...........Look at him very buay tahan............make me horny for second round.........kekeke

Cheers
Ming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1