The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

To the person who zap me saying Jolene only serve young person well, i’m considered young at 30+yo, my looks are above average with a normal body weight and height, so I dun think that is the case.

To further prove my point, i’m going to visit her again in future and this time round i’m gonna make sure I insert into her hole myself.

No reason for WL to not using her hole when she is selling her hole.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
Just tried yesterday,

H10R01A - Jolene
Look early 30s with abit of acne at chin,
Small B, petite body,
Cap BJ,
No AR,
Cathbath 1min on nips and 4mins on dick, no ball sucking.
Proceed to the deed, initially she applied KY once during washing after which she applied 2 times more before pulling her small pillow and place below her waist. Weird at first and she guided my dick to bonk in missionary, less than 5mins I wasn’t feeling the sensation of poking a pussy, when I lift up and tried to re-insert she promptly ask for standing doggie. That’s when she applied KY again and guided my dick, like before I wasn’t feeling anything and got limped after 5mins. The sensation is like rubbing the pussy only that’s when I suspect she cutting corners on me. I question her about it she brush it off saying i’m used to condomless sex or condom thick as such. Finished off in HJ and finish the deed with some friendly casual chatting.

I understand that posting this might compromise her biz but that is my true encounter with her, she could be not in the mood for sex that day or I might be wrong. If i am, her pussy must be loose like hell.
I think it's just her pussy loose lah.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I just saw Pat H16R11 on the bus this morning at 8.30am. She seems to love people watching. Don't know is it scared people recognise her in public or what.
Old 02-09-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
beosan443 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
I just saw Pat H16R11 on the bus this morning at 8.30am. She seems to love people watching. Don't know is it scared people recognise her in public or what.
So early? I think the H16 dun open so early.

You got see wrongly or not?
Old 02-09-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Is H26R11 Xiao Rong no longer CAT20? I wanted to try her but she quote me $30. . . .or maybe she don't like me? Hahahaha
Old 02-09-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Is H26R11 Xiao Rong no longer CAT20? I wanted to try her but she quote me $30. . . .or maybe she don't like me? Hahahaha
She quoted me 30 but i lowered to 20 she ok
Old 02-09-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
She quoted me 30 but i lowered to 20 she ok
I see. I might try her next time
Old 03-09-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by beosan443 View Post
So early? I think the H16 dun open so early.

You got see wrongly or not?
Confirm is her. She has a pair of sunglasses that she was holding on, and I ever saw her holding it when I saw her at Petain.

Maybe she just going out, but not going to Petain yet. Maybe breakfast or meeting somebody?

Anyone else saw any Petain girls out of Petain before?
Old 03-09-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
Wtf..... so who has inserted her recently? U RTF her for 2yrs?
Sucker for looks.

2 yrs not everytime looking for her.

If no Pat I look for her
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 03-09-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
I think it's just her pussy loose lah.

Jolene cb already loose before such trick.

Like her cbj, she lick my balls
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 03-09-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Confirm is her. She has a pair of sunglasses that she was holding on, and I ever saw her holding it when I saw her at Petain.

Maybe she just going out, but not going to Petain yet. Maybe breakfast or meeting somebody?

Power lah, sunglass you also can recognise....

I see xiao rong along the road on a bus....a MILF at House 26 at Chinatown. Mun mun and Maggie at a bus stop outside Newton Mrt. They waiting for bus to Petain.

Jolene, Irene, Joyce when they came to Petain to work.

I also see Cookie stopping at City Square loading area to cross the road to report for work......
Old 03-09-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

Nothing special lah, I have Cookie photo, some of the Ang Pai facebooks as well....including retired Ang Pais....
Old 04-09-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing special lah, I have Cookie photo, some of the Ang Pai facebooks as well....including retired Ang Pais....
Anyone from H22?
Old 04-09-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

H20R13 Kyoko stays in my area. Too bad she's a post-op ladyboy
Old 05-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah, got their Facebook. Share leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1