The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2016, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
But the prettiest girls I have seen are all from there though. The girl i had at g-club was an absolute stunner.
i still remember my first time in a g club. 2009, Sherbet at Ekamai. I walked in and felt like a little kid in a candy store. All the ladies were so hot.

Until they turned on the lights at 2am.

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 20-09-2016 at 08:13 AM. Reason: .
Old 20-09-2016, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow G-Club

Quote:
Haha ya if you there just to do the deed then your method works. I read somewhere because some girls in G-club actually kena pao by some rich fuck already so they wont anyhow go back with customers. But the prettiest girls I have seen are all from there though. The girl i had at g-club was an absolute stunner. Very bright too studying law.

And of course, your theory is true as well. Some girls just want the quick bucks from G-club but wont sleep with others.
Even if not bao by sugar daddy, G-Club hostess salary plus tips already quite good if compared to office day job.
So no need to open leg to earn peanuts.
Most importantly cannot lose face and get gossip by colleagues behind their back.
Gik sex is normal but once the word gets out that a hostess is p4p the G-Club management may even sack her.
I'm talking about all the higher end G-Clubs except for The PIMP hor.

When they open leg for you is because they feel you are a potential long term boyfriend or a gik that can be her regular supporter at her work place.
Understand the G-Club game and don't be a cock and ask the girl to quote how much to go LT with you.
If it happens it will happen.
No need to make it until so clear that the girl is a chicken even if she's a stealth chicken.
Old 20-09-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post

Until they turned on the lights at 2am.
U have not seen them remove makeup yet... U will think u are in hell.
Old 20-09-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U have not seen them remove makeup yet... U will think u are in hell.
You will think you encountered a hantu!
Old 20-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You will think you encountered a hantu!
In this forum, I always tell a story of my friend who drunk n brought a ger back... next morning when he opened his eyes, he jumped out of the bed. He thought he saw a ghost sleeping beside him.
Old 20-09-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of course I know the girls are there to entertain only because thats their job but its nice to build up the momentum. If money wasn't an issue I would rather visit G-club and end up going back empty handed rather than soapy. Just my personal preference.
Different men have different needs. G gers are trained to make men happy, spend as much money there. When they go to the wash room break they will gossip, curse, f the customer but once back still put on a smile.

Quote:
i personally feel there's a reason they work in g-club cause they definitely don't want to sleep with customers.. so unless you look like a celeb.. chances are near 0.. i've even seen really good looking japanese customers get turned down.. and these guys are there almost every night when they are in town..
As mentioned different games.... I myself dun like to pay for ST/LT cause most gers are mechanical on bed. I also dun like G-club cause dealing with these G gers need a lot of patient, lucks and money.

Quote:

I enjoy food tour and check myself into a nice expensive Resort to enjoy the peace and quiet retreat while I formulate my work plans.
I am always in seaside resort wondering what to do next

Quote:
I read somewhere because some girls in G-club actually kena pao by some rich fuck already so they wont anyhow go back with customers.
Frankly, if she is pao by a rich guy, she still needs to work? Dun tell me, she loves her job... It is just the rich guy is not rich enough.

Quote:
And of course, your theory is true as well. Some girls just want the quick bucks from G-club but wont sleep with others.
Quote:
Most importantly cannot lose face and get gossip by colleagues behind their back.
G gers do sleep with men... it is just they dun tell others. Not like AGG gers, they are so proud when they are BF. AGG gers will announce to the whole bar.
Old 20-09-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
G gers do sleep with men... it is just they dun tell others. Not like AGG gers, they are so proud when they are BF. AGG gers will announce to the whole bar.
Yes that's way I mentioned that some G-Club girls are stealth chickens mah!
Old 20-09-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
these days, i feel like paying LT for an agg at NEP or SC, go out for dates and then back to hotel to do the deed feels much better than going to a g-club.. i personally feel there's a reason they work in g-club cause they definitely don't want to sleep with customers.. so unless you look like a celeb.. chances are near 0.. i've even seen really good looking japanese customers get turned down.. and these guys are there almost every night when they are in town..
Haha i do agree somewhat. G-club is something like TD and Ktv togther. Private room (ktv) while outside is TD where you are guaranteed a girl with LDs charged. I wont say the girls are all stunning. It's also depends on batch.

As for going back, i did refuse 1 who i really liked but i was quite drunk although she was more than willing to go without $. Some girls if don't click with you even if you offer to pay her also don't want.

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !

Last edited by Legionnaire; 20-09-2016 at 09:56 PM.
Old 20-09-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
Haha i do agree somewhat. G-club is something like TD and Ktv togther.

As for going back, i did refuse 1 who i really liked but i was quite drunk although she was more than willing to go without $. Some girls if don't click with you even if you offer to pay her also don't want.
My rule is go g-club must behave like gentleman, then maybe got chance to score with her... if go agg.. lagi must act like gentleman then when we hit the sack her GFE will be gao gao.. alas i don't look like korean superstar so always gotta earn my keep
Old 21-09-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
My rule is go g-club must behave like gentleman, then maybe got chance to score with her... if go agg.. lagi must act like gentleman then when we hit the sack her GFE will be gao gao.. alas i don't look like korean superstar so always gotta earn my keep
Our SBF resident Korean superstar MIA very long liao!
Old 21-09-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
lol.. but having said that alot of baccarra ang pais now boycott koreans..
Old 22-09-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Who is our SBf resident Korean superstar?

Quote:
lol.. but having said that alot of baccarra ang pais now boycott koreans..
Baccara girls all along boycott Koreans. They only prefer japs as they are the only ones willing to pay the price now. Singaporeans also unwilling to pay the price at Baccara. They always come tell me that.

Last edited by vbkk; 22-09-2016 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 22-09-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

For your viewing pleasure...

Old 22-09-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Who is our SBf resident Korean superstar?
I am also very curious.
Old 22-09-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Work Hard and Play Hard...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1