The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 19-06-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
laserbonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnChristy View Post
Replied to your pm bro
Hi bro can help too thanks
Old 19-06-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by protonmale View Post
can french? thanks
According to other FRs smile doesn't french
Old 19-06-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -165 / Power: 0
protonmale protonmale

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
You go test water leh use your charm see how.

, I don't think girls will be charmed by clients easily. We are pieces of meat.
Old 19-06-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You go test water leh use your charm see how.
lol quite tempted to actually, i think she quite pretty. but pay 150 for 1 shot and no frenching like abit waste $$ leh
Old 19-06-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
See the video is quite tempting.
Got video?
Old 19-06-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ryantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnChristy View Post
Replied to your pm bro
Wa bro how can pm me too
Old 19-06-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ryantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
According to other FRs smile doesn't french
Am interested too
Old 19-06-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Great Bonks

I'm also thinking of trying models 4 u..if they don't French, it's ok..maybe can just light kiss. Read some reports the girls are a little shy and introvert.
I always book those commando type girls in Dome 1.
Still contemplating if I should try models Or Foxy Felyn
Old 20-06-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Artrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happened to Cristina? Someone said her agent now has a Japanese mixed girl?
Old 21-06-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
spicymeatballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantz View Post
Am interested too
Thanks for sharing 🙂
Old 22-06-2020, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Boiboy66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried nona from sns recently? Can pm me?
Old 22-06-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Oh Rio! Rio dance across the Rio Grande

Rio @ VPremium

Because of CB I've been listening to some of the songs of my childhood, and I was (and still am) a Duran Duran fan. So sorry but the tune to Rio has been stuck in my head for a couple of months now, and I didn't realize until today how apt it was.

Actually booked Rio in the first week of June, but she had accommodation issues and so I switched to another VP gal - a bit of a mistake as this one was somewhat inexperienced and just waited for me to tell her to do things, which I found frustrating. When I recently read Rio was going to RTV I thought I'd better try her out.

Door opens and a young lady in a light top and shorts lets me in - she looks more like a friend's daughter than a Viet call-girl/KTV hostess, especially as she wasn't wearing make-up to cover her her slight blemishes. But its her, like in this picture, tattoos match, and her hair is gorgeously waist length (ok not that sure but was damn long) with coloured lengths throughout.

Rio's room is welcomingly dark and cool, and quite large, and though the apartment is worn it's still ok (understanding the restricted housing issue). After a temperature scan I went for a shower, and Rio stripped down to her very sexy string lingerie to help me wash up. Sadly couldn't bath with her, otherwise my hands would be all over her natural and heavy C cups. Heavy in weight, not in how the hang on her body - obviously she has some shoulder and back muscle workouts to keep these puppies pointing forwards.

Moving on the floor now babe you're a bird of paradise
Cherry ice cream smile I suppose it's very nice

I had just dried off and got onto the bed when I got a text from a colleague - alamak, he didn't get a file. So I searched through my inbox looking for the right email to forward the file from my client. In the meantime, Rio just smiled cheekily, sashayed around me, played with my cock and rubbed her nipples into my arm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, where's that email... scroll down thread, found it, send!" then I tumbled her onto the bed.

With a step to your left and a flick to the right
You catch that mirror way out west
You know you're something special and you look like you're the best

My previous session with a VP gal was a SYT, pretty with a solid firm young nubile body, but still a Girl. Rio is a Woman, one who is in firm command of her sexuality and knows all the little inflections and touches that turn guys on and keep you steaming erect. Her attractiveness is not just in looks, but also demeanor, how she looks at you, sighs at you, sucks your bottom lip, makes little noises and looks at you as she gives your dick a long slurp.

After a long wonderful BBBJ and a short 69 (strangely her pillows were too small, so I couldn't get the right head angle to eat her bald pussy properly) cap went on a so did Rio, in rear cowgirl, and I was treated to the sight of my dick buried in her pussy as she pounded on me. She then switched to normal cowgirl, allowing me to maul her tits, though when I felt her coming I added to her sensations by grabbing a handful of her mane and tweaking her nipples.

We then switched to missionary until I got tired, then spooned a bit. As time was about up, for the finale I got a long slurpy BBBJ/HJ combination while my fingers were rubbing her pussy (I forgot to file my fingernails so best not to insert a finger into her very wet pussy and accidentally cut her).. release.

Two more days if you want to try her yourself guys.

And if you don't recall the song
Old 23-06-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
touringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artrix View Post
What happened to Cristina? Someone said her agent now has a Japanese mixed girl?
she is independent. jealously btw ladies so blaming game to prevent to see that jap mix lady. jessicajames is racist, dont even see local mens, only want to meet up with expat angmoh!!!
Old 23-06-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
touringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Oh Rio! Rio dance across the Rio Grande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Rio @ VPremium

Because of CB I've been listening to some of the songs of my childhood, and I was (and still am) a Duran Duran fan. So sorry but the tune to Rio has been stuck in my head for a couple of months now, and I didn't realize until today how apt it was.

Actually booked Rio in the first week of June, but she had accommodation issues and so I switched to another VP gal - a bit of a mistake as this one was somewhat inexperienced and just waited for me to tell her to do things, which I found frustrating. When I recently read Rio was going to RTV I thought I'd better try her out.

Door opens and a young lady in a light top and shorts lets me in - she looks more like a friend's daughter than a Viet call-girl/KTV hostess, especially as she wasn't wearing make-up to cover her her slight blemishes. But its her, like in this picture, tattoos match, and her hair is gorgeously waist length (ok not that sure but was damn long) with coloured lengths throughout.

Rio's room is welcomingly dark and cool, and quite large, and though the apartment is worn it's still ok (understanding the restricted housing issue). After a temperature scan I went for a shower, and Rio stripped down to her very sexy string lingerie to help me wash up. Sadly couldn't bath with her, otherwise my hands would be all over her natural and heavy C cups. Heavy in weight, not in how the hang on her body - obviously she has some shoulder and back muscle workouts to keep these puppies pointing forwards.

I had just dried off and got onto the bed when I got a text from a colleague - alamak, he didn't get a file. So I searched through my inbox looking for the right email to forward the file from my client. In the meantime, Rio just smiled cheekily, sashayed around me, played with my cock and rubbed her nipples into my arm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, where's that email... scroll down thread, found it, send!" then I tumbled her onto the bed.

My previous session with a VP gal was a SYT, pretty with a solid firm young nubile body, but still a Girl. Rio is a Woman, one who is in firm command of her sexuality and knows all the little inflections and touches that turn guys on and keep you steaming erect. Her attractiveness is not just in looks, but also demeanor, how she looks at you, sighs at you, sucks your bottom lip, makes little noises and looks at you as she gives your dick a long slurp.

After a long wonderful BBBJ and a short 69 (strangely her pillows were too small, so I couldn't get the right head angle to eat her bald pussy properly) cap went on a so did Rio, in rear cowgirl, and I was treated to the sight of my dick buried in her pussy as she pounded on me. She then switched to normal cowgirl, allowing me to maul her tits, though when I felt her coming I added to her sensations by grabbing a handful of her mane and tweaking her nipples.

We then switched to missionary until I got tired, then spooned a bit. As time was about up, for the finale I got a long slurpy BBBJ/HJ combination while my fingers were rubbing her pussy (I forgot to file my fingernails so best not to insert a finger into her very wet pussy and accidentally cut her).. release.

WOW SOLID BRO!!!
Old 23-06-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 12
JohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Oh Rio! Rio dance across the Rio Grande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Rio @ VPremium

Solid fr. Now that's Rio sad she is leaving
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1