The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Field Report – Recent Reece of Our Playground

- Detailed Reece was conducted of all relevant houses from Lorong 8 to Lorong 20
- No house was open
- Had detailed discussion with a PRC house OKT who was supervising renovation of another house. This OKT recognized me and shared that he was converting his existing and new house into Viet house. He disclaimed any knowledge of any meeting with AV and was categorical that our playground would not be opening in July.
- Met another OKT of a non-PRC house. He also disclaimed knowledge of any meeting with AV. When asked of opening in one week or one month, he said definitely not in July.
- Both OKTs were not aware of any specific date or duration of opening
- Renovation was happening in 2045 and 2060
- Saw a tall delightfully bosomed girl enter one of the houses on Westerhout road

Note – Details of OKTs met have deliberately been kept vague.

Implications 1. Learn Viet is this is a new trend 2. Tahan some more 3. Pray

L2040 (PRC 天上人间), converted to little Vietnam (小越南)........
Old 05-07-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
L2040 (PRC 天上人间), converted to little Vietnam (小越南)........
Whats there to be so happy about. Viet service in our playground is well.....non existent. Hardly ever read one good FR...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 05-07-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Whats there to be so happy about. Viet service in our playground is well.....non existent. Hardly ever read one good FR...
2038G9 has the best sexiest body. if only her svc is as good. hoe she vent went back yet... gleefully awaiting to pump her
Old 05-07-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Field Report – Recent Reece of Our Playground

Note – Details of OKTs met have deliberately been kept vague.

Implications 1. Learn Viet if this is a new trend 2. Tahan some more 3. Pray
Thank you for your insight. Up you.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 05-07-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
tomyam so much better than pho
Old 05-07-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I agree with you bro, though I haven’t had phad Thai in the last 10 years. Don’t know what’s the deal with the pho in our playground. Dome 3 pho (only had once) was up to the mark.

I am very happy with our XMM and would like this era to continue.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 05-07-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Kubai khan conquer only up to china ...
Ahfitt cunt can expand bigger n furthur into vietnam thailand
Old 05-07-2020, 09:28 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

So i guess just like the late 2000s transition from Msian to PRC era we are now witnessing the dawn of the Viet era
Old 05-07-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
So i guess just like the late 2000s transition from Msian to PRC era we are now witnessing the dawn of the Viet era
Let’s see. It is a worrisome sign for PRC house to change to viet. I wonder if the price point will remain the same. If we get the same service which we are currently getting from PRC viet.....
Old 05-07-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Definitely secured jobs first, else if no salary how to pay for bonks?

That aside, with hotels and cinema reopening, GL will probably follow suit in tandem with other entertainment venue such as watering holes.

If we really consider, risk of infection from all the above sources are probably no better or worse than GL.
If HC/Spas/Massage Parlours are allowed to be reopen then I don't see why GL cannot be allowed to reopen.

The authorities jolly well know what goes in those joints(even some of the 'clean' ones). So since the authorities have allowed these joints to reopen, reopening of GL should not be far off.

If not the authorities should just come out now and make it clear once and for all that GL will not be allowed to reopen for the foreseeable future. This would at least end the horrible uncertainty for the mms who have stayed on in Singapore in the hope of a GL reopening in the near future. Also the OKTs can make an informed decision as to whether they want to pack up and leave GL as well.

This terrible uncertainty needs to be resolved asap.
Old 05-07-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grafitti1 View Post
Seems like AV just doesn't want them to spill any details. It simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever to implement the safety measures or get the ladies to go for checkup that early only to open in a much later time frame whereby then they're required to go for another monthly checkup.
Perhaps...

Let's see how things pan out in the next few weeks...

Upz you for your commonsense logic buddy

PS. I get the feeling that not all GL houses are going to reopen(if at all) at the same time for obvious reasons. This may also contribute to further misunderstandings.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Actually I puzzled why there will be a switch from prc to viet, is it because easier to get viet girls in?
Old 05-07-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
I agree with you bro, though I haven’t had phad Thai in the last 10 years. Don’t know what’s the deal with the pho in our playground. Dome 3 pho (only had once) was up to the mark.

I am very happy with our XMM and would like this era to continue.
tom yam WL are more service oriented than pho WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Kubai khan conquer only up to china ...
Ahfitt cunt can expand bigger n furthur into vietnam thailand
more yummy variety
Old 05-07-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sad... Viets usually don't act warm and most are equivalent to a cold fish PRC. The bright side is that for some reason their bodies all top notch. Wonder why it's okay for OT to be so open when PPC gets raided on its first day and GL cannot even open. Is it because authorities know OT more ex and rush service so less customers (my speculation) than the rest, especially since less foreigners now? Jitao Sian, was looking forward to mid July.
Old 05-07-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 22
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future

What is happening? so far, PRC is still the best despite some attitude problems. Thai girls either too big size or makeup TOO THICK

Uplist : Empty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1