The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-08-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by topman8788 View Post
Support blend 285. Meet a gal for 2000 only at wechat. First time saw gal more pretty and meitu photo. Was waiting at lobby smoking for her to arrive. Another bro also waiting at lobby for his gal to arrive. Both gal arrive at the same time in 2 taxi. He keep bel mine coz more chio! Went up lift tgt and can see he kinda sian my gal hotter than him.
Wah, 2000THB is quite cheap leh. Some more u said is chio & hot (& I’m assuming is a She, not a “Him”). Got service abit 1 or not? For me, 70% of the WeChat bonks r quite crap 1s, that’s y I totally dun use it unless is seriously desperate or lazy to step outta hotel to find FLs. Anyway, last time I used WeChat to find gals (arnd Jan this yr), most quote abt 2500-3000THB. Ordinary GND looks 1s oso quote that kinda prices. Mind sharing where do u stay? Maybe gotta do wif locations or wat...
Old 20-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 13
topman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Wah, 2000THB is quite cheap leh. Some more u said is chio & hot (& I’m assuming is a She, not a “Him”). Got service abit 1 or not? For me, 70% of the WeChat bonks r quite crap 1s, that’s y I totally dun use it unless is seriously desperate or lazy to step outta hotel to find FLs. Anyway, last time I used WeChat to find gals (arnd Jan this yr), most quote abt 2500-3000THB. Ordinary GND looks 1s oso quote that kinda prices. Mind sharing where do u stay? Maybe gotta do wif locations or wat...
I found on wechat. My rule before meet is must video call to see. She is really hot i might need to keep look for her. But she is verg flirty at first but when fuck she is quite rush which is quite turn off. Keep asking me come already or not everytime i stop to change position. However she is hot. Haha

Can any pro here advise how to spot ladyboy who become 100% lady? I realise thai gal body is not as soft demure as china lady. Even the lady i meet is ex ladyboy i dont mind too. Just too pretty and gnd
Old 21-08-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Super chio plus THB2000 ST confirm ladyboy sial 555!
Old 21-08-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Don’t want to say only!

Later people say I like to look for trouble! But often their FRs always got something unusual, when point out then things become ugly.
555 if it's too good to be true then it's not!
Old 21-08-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
shinchan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahahah must check Thai ID first. confirm LB or just lady.
Old 22-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

How to spot a ladyboy who becomes a 100% lady ?
Maybe can check whether she got Adam's apple i.e. lump at the front
of the throat that moves when one talks or swallows,especially of a man.
Chok Dee !
Old 23-08-2018, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which agogo can find bisexual girls for threesome with lesbian act?
Old 23-08-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourslovingly View Post
Which agogo can find bisexual girls for threesome with lesbian act?
U were asking the same question all over the forum... if u pay, gers are willing to f among themselves.
Old 23-08-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
shinchan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U were asking the same question all over the forum... if u pay, gers are willing to f among themselves.
agreed! any one will do anything if the price is right.
Old 26-08-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Moyesasohai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My humble review for my 3d2n trip to Bkk. I haven't been here for 7 years and I have noticed a lot of changes such as:
1. Cheong scene is getting more expensive.
2. Public transport is getting better whereas last time, I used to travel with tuk tuk and/or taxi, but now train can get you to most of the places.

First night.

I went to Thermae (at approx 11pm) and there were approx more than 100 gals inside. As rightly mentioned by the Thermae thread, eye contact is very important cos some gals don't really give a damn about you, as I believe they are there to fish the Koreans or japs. I did a few rounds of the joint, so that I did not miss any gals or rather I have tried to do so as some gals came back and out simultaneously for LT or ST. After an hour of looking and talking, I have locked down my targets and approached them for negotiation. I have a strange taste as I prefer gals in late 20s rather than syt. Further, I prefer LT than ST as I prefer companionship than just a quick bonk.

1. First one, was slim and small figure, who quoted 5k for long time (leaving at 6am with 2 shots) or 2.5k for St. She was sitting at the table opposite the entrance. I tried to negotiate and she said usually, she charges 6k for LT. Off I went to my second target.

2. Second one, was a bit more meat but not fat or chubby. She has a good features. Quoted me 6k for LT and 3k for St. Further, she was standing near the jukebox. I tried to negotiate but she didn't give in, so off I go to my third target.

3. Third one, was decent looking, playful and cheerful as she always start and end a conversation with a smile. She quoted 5k for LT and 2.5k for St. I have tried to negotiate to 4k or 4.5k and it didn't happen. I took her out and went to Insanity for some clubbing then to hotel at approx 2:30am.

Bonk wise, she offered good service. I opted for capped bj as that is how I roll. We were quite tipsy when we hit the hotel and she was playful in the toilet and room.

FR as follow:

Face: 7/10 for me.
Boobs: 6/10 due to enhanced and firm. I blame it on the surgeon didn't do a good job.
Cath bath: yes
Finger: yes
Frenching: yes.
Points to note: initially, she said she will leave at 7am, however we slept until 9 and we have some hanky panky, frenching and fingering until 10am.
Damage: 5k.

Second night,

Firstly, I went to rainbow 4 at nana plaza. the waitresses were very pushy. After half an hour of looking, I called one gal with number 142 to sit with me. Waitress quickly show me the price of bar fine (700) and ST (3k). I asked the gal whether she does LT and, to my surprise, she quoted 7k and leaving at 5am, it was approx 10:45. I asked for lower and she offered 6k but leaving at 3am. I tried to get her to 5k and that did not happened. Thereon, Thermae I went. Did a slow walk to Thermae and stopped along the way to watch BPL and arrived at Thermae at approx 11:15.

After rounds of walking in the cafe, I locked down three targets. I took a while to approach the gals as I was not in need of companion for the night as compare to the first night and I was tired due to heavy shopping and a lot of walking in the afternoon. By the time, I wanted to approach the first and second targets, they were gone.

1. Third one with neck length hair quoted 6k and she was with this "take it or leave it" attitude.

With no other targets, I left alone at approx 12:30. I stayed in the cafe for awhile largely due to me watching Liverpool game in the cafe.

Overall, it was a decent trip and I have learned a lot from bro scraze. Thanks bro for showing me around and the trip to the shopping mall and temple were great.

The other things are that I am surprised that cheong scene in bkk is getting expensive. I remember 7 years ago, 5k for LT is consider a premium, correct me if I am wrong. But now, 5k for LT is the norm or perhaps, I am not as a good negotiator as some of the same terms here.
Old 26-08-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

I think because of the influx of Koreans and Chinese tourist. Their asking price also went up la.

I chiong bacarra 4 nights in a row. Also got hit and miss. Tried to nego but only one willing to LT at 5k. All in all I reckon don't negotiate too much. It will turn them off. Although they will always come back to you again to ask again. Lol
Old 26-08-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Four nights?! Haha, seasoned hunter indeed.

What are they quoting for ST and LT these days?

I am off to BKK this Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
I think because of the influx of Koreans and Chinese tourist. Their asking price also went up la.

I chiong bacarra 4 nights in a row. Also got hit and miss. Tried to nego but only one willing to LT at 5k. All in all I reckon don't negotiate too much. It will turn them off. Although they will always come back to you again to ask again. Lol
Old 26-08-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post

No la first time go on Tuesday friend bought me there. Tried the others but their drinks too ex.

St 3000 LT 6000 Bar fine 600
Old 27-08-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moyesasohai View Post
My humble review for my 3d2n trip to Bkk. I haven't been here for 7 years and I have noticed a lot of changes such as:

The other things are that I am surprised that cheong scene in bkk is getting expensive. I remember 7 years ago, 5k for LT is consider a premium, correct me if I am wrong. But now, 5k for LT is the norm or perhaps, I am not as a good negotiator as some of the same terms here.
Ok la, 7yrs is not exactly that long of a time. Actually, abt 7 yrs ago, I think the prices r alrdy getting shot up by quite a lot liao, juz that now is getting worse. Arnd that time when I went wif my ex-chiong buddies (I said ex cos all of them basically stop chionging LOS after all got married & hav kids liao, so kanna man-marked gao gao by wives liao) who were far far more lao Jiao than me back then alrdy kpkb that prices were so diff than the times when they started chionging LOS. The Koreans & Japs had long invaded LOS besides us SG dudes. Only diff r the huge influx of Tiongs, which not that bad back then.

Actually 5K for LT is still OK la, I remember 7 yrs ago alot of FLs oso quoted arnd that price, although 3.5 - 4K still can get la. But I remember that many of those who quoted 3.5-4K LT 1, they'll either leave zhun zhun b4 7am or will sleep wif u till u wake up & expect u to tip them 1K for transport (Ah boh their face will sure turn black like machiam u cheated them $$$ ) Maybe I got the "Robert" face la . I think nowadays, it doesn't really matter if u're a negotiator or not leh, as long as u did ur homework right & agar agar know the mkt prices of the places that u chiong, then things shld be fine for u. Places like Thermae or SCD, due to the Hi nos. of horny dudes there, the FLs will rarely budge (unless they r chui or desperate) cos No.1 they know someone else will come in wif a better offer & No.2 they oso dun wanna spoilt mkt, words spread arnd there oso 1. Think largely depend on the time u go oso, like I think if close to closing time, maybe they'll be more desperate, but then again, dun think there'll be any hor liao left la. N even if they're willing to budge, Hi chance service won't be gd oso, unless u're looking for Hit & Run action.

Dun understand the Insanity thing, u wanna go or she ask u to go? Really dun understand y ppl still wanna chiong that place. Find that the place is quite over-rated & over-priced. I wld guess maybe she ask u to go cos the qualities of FLs there r quite damn chui

Anyway, juz my 2 cents opinion, hope I didn't offend u in anyway. Cheers~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post

I'll be there in the weekends, what's your itinerary? Maybe we can meet Lol
Old 27-08-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Moyesasohai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro funboi and bro jeffhardyz, it was me that wanted to go to Insanity. For those who is interested, I paid her just before she went home. I was expecting her to ask for tips or money for taxi but she didn't.

Overall, it was a good fun. Having said that, I miss the good days of hatyai where prices are reasonable and quality is OK.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1