The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-02-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Live update from BKK.......... Briefly recee thru cowboy and nana , large presence of security officials but party goes on.........probably the beefing up of security at tourist hotspots after the paragon incident. No big issue, juz make sure u got ur passport original or photocopy with u in case suay suay kanan spotcheck....... Was going to SK after nana juz now but knnz police spot check at SK so spoil my night now at hotel room watching discovery

Friday night at cowboy seems ok......... Met up with Bro VBKK for a drink at crazyhouse. Naked gers not alot compared to my previous visit. Many new faces though......... Farang infested as usual.

Nana went Mandarin and Spanky. Both joints quality of gers not bad....... few syts caught my eye but becuz i had intention to go SK and fuck thus didnt proceed on.

Beer prices standard. Probably busy night, neither service staff nor MMS at all these joints push for drinks .......... Or maybe i look poor Russian hookers at Soi 3 seems to be grow.......... Went and have a bowl of pork porridge nearby and overheard a group of katoeys talking about their day "sales". Interesting heard one of them saying a farang paid "her" 5000bht juz to suck "her" cock. weird mongers all around the world

3.40am - Live from BKK, sawadee krub.
Bro, does SK means Saphan Khwai? And what happened during the spot check? They just check your passport? Anything else happen? Like were they rough, or polite?? They checked every 'tourist'?

Might go in the coming months so it's good to know what's happening on the ground.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 09-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisno View Post
I actually got the opposite problems with pps at some of these joints. They always like to sit beside me and I have these silent pressure to make my selection quickly.
You don have to feel pressured. When i have lots of time to spare........I will go MP order food and drinks slowly look see look see the gers. Slowly eat slowly see ......... The PPS sit beside me will once awhile ask i spot my ger alr? I will tell him not yet after a few rounds of asking he oso tired so he say let me know when u ready

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 09-02-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Bro, does SK means Saphan Khwai? And what happened during the spot check? They just check your passport? Anything else happen? Like were they rough, or polite?? They checked every 'tourist'
Yo bro...... Yes SK = Saphan Kwai. Generally spot checks at night establisments is not to kachau customers....... They are usually targeting the business, underage gals gers without proper permit/visa etc .......... So don nid to worry to much juz have ur passport or photocopy wif u all should be fine.

If say suay suay mr policeman ask u to produce identity juz politely show it to them don be like ego cockhead big farang ask why check me why tis why that.......... Will make matters worse. U don take drugs u don have gun wif u .......... U will be safe, enjoy BKK

By the way........... If u can speak thai go SK alone no problem if u don suggest u go with thai or thai speaking friends.......... 80% of population there don speak english

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 09-02-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You don have to feel pressured. When i have lots of time to spare........I will go MP order food and drinks slowly look see look see the gers. Slowly eat slowly see ......... The PPS sit beside me will once awhile ask i spot my ger alr? I will tell him not yet after a few rounds of asking he oso tired so he say let me know when u ready
sounded like what I had done back in 1995-2000...haha...always have plenty of time so just rest there...order food and drink...till next appointment...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-02-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going this wed, any bro wana meet up for drinks please pm me
Old 09-02-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Bro, does SK means Saphan Khwai? And what happened during the spot check? They just check your passport? Anything else happen? Like were they rough, or polite?? They checked every 'tourist'?
Saphan Khwai = Inthamara Road

Walau eh you sibei kia si leh.
Stay at home better.

I rather kena check by Thai police then the militarised US police!

Thai police wanna check ID just cooperate.
If I kena check in the bar I'll smile and invite, " Pii kin lao duey mai? (Big bro wanna drink together or not?)"

Thai police have 2 types.

First type (majority) is those salary no enough then always go around collect protection money.

Second type (minority) is those from influential families.
They serve is to pay dues and do networking.
When time is ripe they move on to better things.
Good example is Thaksin!
Old 09-02-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Well, haven't been actively posting FRs since been quite busy, and lately postings have degenerated to tcss and flaming threads. Good to see more FRs being posted.

I related this story before (I think)....gone to Amsterdam sometime back and was served by LB MMS. I was the only customer in the hall with about 30 girls and ...hahaha.
IC. I haven't been posting much either since not much to contribute as haven't been to BKK in a year.

Haha that was an interesting experience. Must have felt like a big VIP boss lol. But for me I would be too shy with so many girls looking at me. I mean I already get nervous whenever I go to nataree on peak time with so many girls staring at me on both sides.

Last edited by trisno; 10-02-2015 at 07:21 PM.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha Thanks for the advice. I had thought about ordering drinks. But maybe not food as I rather eat outside. Is the food at soapy MP worth it?
Old 09-02-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post

Kapoo definitely not for tourists...it is the thrill of trying to get into the girl's pants at end of day, but this takes time and effort. too busy keeping them company.

Some kapoo girls do offer FJ, but for the price I rather go MPs. Others have written FRs that they got extra services without paying or asking....well...I would say they are either damn lucky or damn good at sianing cha bor.

I have to agree with this. Short term tourist like me that only stay at most a week or so kapoo probably not for me. Last year I tried for first time just to cross off my list. Like you said I think the main attraction is the thrill of the chase. To bang innocent sweet young uni girls. Of course most are not that innocent but it's all relative I guess. Comparing to bar girls and MP girls. But success rate better for long term stayers with time to visit them as regulars and earn their trust. Unless u look like some jap or Korean idol with deep pockets would be hard for tourist like me to get in their pants in 1-2 visits.

Last edited by trisno; 10-02-2015 at 07:21 PM.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

can you please dun quote the whole post....

guys keep your forum sweet and sharp...otherwise newbies kept quoting entire post..

maybe should zap those who quote whole post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-02-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
can you please dun quote the whole post....
)
Is it not possible to program it that only a maximum of one or two first lines appear when somebody hits the "quote" button? And NOT to repeat any pictures.

After all, its easy enough for one to just click on the arrow right after the Original post's nick if one needs to read the whole post.

Such a measure should save Boss a lot of bandwidth plus make it easier for us to read threads. Most times I access the forum on my mobile and its a pain in the neck having to scroll over so much repeats.

Just suggestin'

SEAJ
Old 09-02-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
. I mean I already get nervous whenever I go to nataree on peak time with so many girls staring at me on both sides.
Quote:
Is the food at soapy MP worth it?
If i have lots of free time I always hog a table at nataree during evening peak........ Will order food and beer and makan ....... Look c look c if got my cai already I will invite her over for dinner and beer before proceeding upstairs ......... No nid to feel paiseh when out mongering, ga ga look into the gers eyes and smile then eye rape her.......,from head to toe

Food at soapy is like normal zi char stall standard......... Menu choice limited though........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 09-02-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kychin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For fans of VIP massage at huay kwang mrt, do note that the shop is closed.the girls and some of the staff have relocated to the madame near to nataree. The vip girls will be sitting on the couches and not in the fishbowl. Found this or by accident today.
Old 10-02-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Have been a samster longer than most of you. Posted many FR's covering HK, Macau, China, Germany, Manila, Vietnam, Myanmar. I had to adopt a new handle and asked SB to remove all my previous FR's because my old handle accidentally exposed my true identity.
Bruce Wayne...is that you?
Old 10-02-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Saphan Khwai = Inthamara Road

Walau eh you sibei kia si leh.
Stay at home better.

I rather kena check by Thai police then the militarised US police!

Thai police wanna check ID just cooperate.
If I kena check in the bar I'll smile and invite, " Pii kin lao duey mai? (Big bro wanna drink together or not?)"
Lol bro, I know SK la, I just wanted to confirm whether bro Treemon's SK is the same as my SK. About the police, I'm just wondering cos I have never been approached by police before in BKK, so now after the military rule, and bombs, don't know how much they stepped up.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1