The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-11-2012, 05:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
nmh556 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hi. I will be going BKK. Any bros have FL lobang for LT? Thanx alot!
Old 27-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmh556 View Post
Hi. I will be going BKK. Any bros have FL lobang for LT? Thanx alot!
Yes we do have a lot and???
Old 27-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
LOL!!! Another one bites the dust....
Old 27-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
sinthia90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

55555 @ your reply. Nearly spit out the dou huay chwee I'm drinking.
Old 27-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Bannor is Cool - loads of Potential

about angmo's, I dont think you should generalise all. you have several groups:

The retierees want to marry and are suseptible to do anything for a thai. however, they all go for bargirls, and nothing else.

Then you have the backpackers that are extremely stingy.

The third group is the uneducated mechanics workers who has too much money and work offshore, or away from there family on yards. they are the ones that send money to the wgs thinking there is something between them. For them it is normal to not live with their wives, and they think of girls as a gamble. Ang mo girls are just as expensive, so for some of them it is an ok bet.

But one thing I have experienced is that you cannot trust a WG. If they give you 10000 reasons one day why they dislike ang mos, they can give an amg mo the exact same reasons the next day on why they dislike asians.
Old 27-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Haiz dec air ticket too ex.
Old 27-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
pingpong massage in bkk? or which particular place can i find such service in bkk?
Oil, special, foot, balls, nuru... but this the first time I heard of "ping pong" massage. Maybe ask your boss look for Thai table tennis team?

Quote:
Uni December holiday season + some people clearing leave now. Go to the hard forum and u can see the number of stupid Qs corresponds with those appearing in SBF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannor View Post
Then you have the backpackers that are extremely stingy
555+ farang kii nok! Whether WLs prefer Asians or farangs is subjective and a matter of debate, without any stats to back up, based on personal experiences. Asians - Japs (generous & polite), Koreans (rough & stingy), Hongkies & Taiwanese (smart chiongsters) & Silyporeans (....) Farangs - British, Americans & Ozzies (drunk louts), Scandinavians & Germans (stingy perverts) etc... all generalize stereotypes based on personal observations, bar girl chit chat & what info I trawl on the net.

Some undergrad could do a study on this. Have excuse go Thailand chiong, save bandwidth with stupid Qs and all of us can learn something too.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Haiz dec air ticket too ex.
A few more Man City like games and u can get ur air ticket leow lor...actually my mum just got a SQ promo to come in Dec at SGD 230...dun know if tat promo is still on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Oil, special, foot, balls, nuru... but this the first time I heard of "ping pong" massage. Maybe ask your boss look for Thai table tennis team?

LOL!! Bro, I laughed like mad man in office when I saw this...actually have seen this ping pong massage thing some where in Suk and in Pattaya lah...its also known as BALLS Massage lor....

Uni December holiday season + some people clearing leave now. Go to the hard forum and u can see the number of stupid Qs corresponds with those appearing in SBF.

Haha...I suppose we will see a rise in this soon...to these bros, u dun wanna get flamed, pls, read the thread for info first...

555+ farang kii nok! Whether WLs prefer Asians or farangs is subjective and a matter of debate, without any stats to back up, based on personal experiences. Asians - Japs (generous & polite), Koreans (rough & stingy), Hongkies & Taiwanese (smart chiongsters) & Silyporeans (....) Farangs - British, Americans & Ozzies (drunk louts), Scandinavians & Germans (stingy perverts) etc... all generalize stereotypes based on personal observations, bar girl chit chat & what info I trawl on the net.

Some undergrad could do a study on this. Have excuse go Thailand chiong, save bandwidth with stupid Qs and all of us can learn something too.
I agree, alot of these are actually just based on historical data and personal experiences tat result in generalization. These are the things i hear from FLs here as well.

As for the Study...this really got me going here in my office, my PA thot I went mad or something..LOL!! Not a bad idea though, willing to pay for a round of drinks to see the results of the study...
Old 27-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Bannor is Cool - loads of Potential

^^ haha, a study like that could be seriously interesting. And the more nationalities, the better. Generalization is only a bad thing when people don't have self irony. I would fall into the "stingy pervert" category actually, which can only make me laugh. ALthough the stingiest perv I've met in bkk was a frenchie. He pretty much taught me how to cheong as stingy as possible. And I met an extremely stingy american once in the philippines. While the most pervy farangs by far is the spanish (but they can't afford cheonging anyway)

Then again, it is all a game. Either you fuck them, and one of you are happy about it. They fuck you and one of you are happy about it. Or you both fuck eachother and either none of you, or both of you are happy about it.

Then comes the definition question. What constitutes a "smart" cheongster? His style of cloth? His way of seeming rich? His comments, or topics of discussion? Does he have to spend money on more than one girl, making it more social?

Clearly "chinese" take cheonging more as a sport than farangs and should be more pro at it. Pro farangs lean more towards getting stingier while getting equally much in return, although it can be a give away. Somehow I feel farangs have lower demands in general. If they can't get the price below the market value, a "lesser" girl will suffice. So it doesn't create much inflation. Asians seem to all go for the same type of girls. At least in thailand it seems like that.
Old 27-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
555+ farang kii nok! Whether WLs prefer Asians or farangs is subjective and a matter of debate, without any stats to back up, based on personal experiences. Asians - Japs (generous & polite), Koreans (rough & stingy), Hongkies & Taiwanese (smart chiongsters) & Silyporeans (....)
Bro IMO...I fill in the blanks for you on us Sillyporeans......Thai girls working in Singapore Thai Discos, go back tell fellow Bangkokians girl friends....."Singapore veri GOOOOOOD!!!! Customers available 10:1 girl ratio, veri song no need to work hard entertain S'pore boys, they will entertain you instead, also veri easy to carrot them too BKK only 120baht for Ladydrinks, here in S'pore can chop 10xtimes the price some more mixed with water drink 100 drinks mai mao wan, we also can katoh them hang flowers stand there shake shake abit sing sing abit out of tune forget song lyrics nevermind still got buys sure hang wan veri easy money, also bring you go makan no need open legs earn many many money...must come come to Sillypore and here Thai discos more than local discos easy find work leow leow!"

So thai girls in Thailand sees a Singaporean...*bling bling*..."Carrot man with $$$ on forehead lai liao, must KC him make him bring me to Sillypore work!"

PS: To all hardcore Sing TD cheongers no offence na jus jk
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 27-11-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Errr, I am assisting him leh.... I dunno what he wants.

BTW, this thread has became a study of men behaviors.... Can we study women instead?
Old 27-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Errr, I am assisting him leh.... I dunno what he wants.

BTW, this thread has became a study of men behaviors.... Can we study women instead?
Yeah rite ...seems like he dun know how to reply u leh....

The studying of women is an everyday thing lah bro...there is no stopping...but we never really understand them....
Old 27-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
....also bring you go makan no need open legs earn many many money...must come come to Sillypore and here Thai discos more than local discos easy find work leow leow!"
Oh, no wonder my friend told me his some of his friends come to Singapore to work as koyoty, and my friend told me its quite lucrative for them to come and work in Sg, easily can earn 40 to 60k baht for 20 days or so. I was like.

Quote:
but we never really understand them....
Especially women that uses "Ka" to end their sentence.
Old 27-11-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
nmh556 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Uhm... I am new. Can PM me the contact? Thx!
Old 27-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks for reply.
in hatyai the bellboy will ask if you want pingpong massage. its the common term there for so called balls massage. but perhaps in bkk it simply call balls massage (or chinese zhua gen)? as thus, can advise where can find balls massage? best if can arrange to go hotel one. or is there another name for such service?
please kindly advise. very much appreciated.

thanks
gem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1