The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Sexperience On Wechat.

Camping here for more updates to this story.
Old 15-05-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of the story bro, it's really nice.
Old 18-05-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi milfhunter28. Good story. Girl no. 2 and you were kissing and you were fondling her in a dark pub? Do you realise this was the first time you met her? Carry on please...
Old 19-05-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Subscribed

Well done !
Old 19-05-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 20-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
ChosenCircle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChosenCircle is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bookmarked this thread .
Old 21-05-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 21-05-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice share!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 23-05-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 9
milfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfhunter28 View Post
-

Caressing her tummy and then slip the bra down and nibble her nipples. Immediately she open her eyes wide while she still continue frenching me. Soon after the frenching stopped. She held on to me very tightly and let out when soft moan...

To be continued....
Suddenly, she push me away and told me she needed to go to the toilet. By then I was already damn hard. When she came back, she just lean to me like she is my lover. And ocasssionally she turn and French me. I became bolder and played with her nipples even thru the opening of her sleeve. Can feel that her nipples are damn hard. Though she has a flat chest, her nipples are reasonably big.

Decided to head home and call for a grab car. Was shown that the car will only in 18mins. I held her hands and started to kiss her again. The road was rather quiet and I did the unthinkable. I put my hands into her jeans and started to feel her butt.. and then into her panties. At this point, she is breathing even harder. I then managed to feel for her pussy from the butt. Omg.... She is super moist.. And she is totally shaved! I stopped frenching her and whispered to her ear.. "you are damn wet.. and you are shaved.." I think that comment made her even more high... She began to start to put her hands into my pants and reach for my dick. And was trying to stroke it... All these while we were standing at the roadside. Luckily it was a little dark and quiet. But I am sure someone must have seen us from somewhere.

By then both of us are quite horny already. We wanted to proceed to hotel but thought about the grab car that we have booked. Don't know why, don't want to put the grab car aeroplane and still decided to wait for the car. Soon the car arrived, we just proceeded to her place as per booking. When we reached her place, I alighted with her.. Started frenching with her again and it was a short one this time. Bid her goodbye and call a grab car to go home.

Next post will be on our outdoor sex.. To be continued...
Old 23-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 9
milfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi milfhunter28. Good story. Girl no. 2 and you were kissing and you were fondling her in a dark pub? Do you realise this was the first time you met her? Carry on please...
Yes. And she told me later that she was shocked she was doing this with me even on a first date. I too am surprised. Cannot believe it right. I too can't believe it too. Anyway I have dumped her. My next update will indicate why.
Old 23-05-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfhunter28 View Post
Yes. And she told me later that she was shocked she was doing this with me even on a first date. I too am surprised. Cannot believe it right. I too can't believe it too. Anyway I have dumped her. My next update will indicate why.
I love the 2nd lady but sad that you have dumped her.
hope can see some photos of her body shape
please keep sharing.
thanks
Old 24-05-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Shanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Sexperience On Wechat.

Excellent story .
Old 24-05-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
HairyBushman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates .
Old 25-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here too for more updates.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1