The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 18
kenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Girlfriend PR with kid (If)

Hi,

I'm local Sporean, born and bred here. My girlfriend is a PR. If my girlfriend is pregnant and have a kid, and she's currently a PR, would the kid inherit Singapore citizenship by descent ?

Or do we need to register our marriage at ROM before the kid can get Singapore citizenship.

Appreciate comments, cheers!
Old 09-05-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girlfriend PR with kid (If)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth38 View Post

Appreciate comments, cheers!
When applying for your kid, citizenship by descent. U will need to submit child birth cert and your marriage cert. Child birth cert will have mum and dad name.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

kenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Thanks bro, but if not married, is it still possible for citizenship by descent or any form of citizenship ?...

The timeline for ROM seems to be very tight now.... I was thinking ROM after birth, then get her to do a citizenship since she's a PR now.

Cheers !
Old 09-05-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth38 View Post

The timeline for ROM seems to be very tight now.... I was thinking ROM after birth, then get her to do a citizenship since she's a PR now.

U have 42 days to register your baby cert. U still have time, just make an appointment with ROM to submit doc. During the appointment, if your wife to be dun understand English, u need a translator. The officer will have a Q&A session like no monetary involves in the marriage, take the oath, sign some docs then the officer will pass u the marriage cert without any signature and other doc.

Meantime, before this, u can make appointment with solemnizer to have your marriage solemnize outside. There is a list of solemnizers in SG whom u can look for. Send them email or make a call. Most solemnizers will meet the couple before their appointment with ROM.

During the solemnize day, signed the marriage cert, the solemnizer proclaims u as husband n wife n will pass u the marriage cert. Just remember to give ang pao.

All the above will take less than a mth. Plenty time....

Last edited by naemlo; 09-05-2018 at 12:55 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
iamasamster is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Doggie hum kar chan naemlo has 42 days to submit his dog cert for his doggie son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U have 42 days to register your baby cert. U still have time, just make an appointment with ROM to submit doc. During the appointment, if your wife to be dun understand English, u need a translator. The officer will have a Q&A session like no monetary involves in the marriage, take the oath, sign some docs then the officer will pass u the marriage cert without any signature and other doc.

Meantime, before this, u can make appointment with solemnizer to have your marriage solemnize outside. There is a list of solemnizers in SG whom u can look for. Send them email or make a call. Most solemnizers will meet the couple before their appointment with ROM.

During the solemnize day, signed the marriage cert, the solemnizer proclaims u as husband n wife n will pass u the marriage cert. Just remember to give ang pao.

Old 09-05-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

OK thanks Bro Naemlo.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
iamsamster3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamasamster View Post
Doggie hum kar chan naemlo has 42 days to submit his dog cert for his doggie son.
Bro, you kena kan kar chen? Don't worry, we are a group, I will support you and your kar chen.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iamasamster2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamasamster View Post
You kena bang by dog on your kar cheng? I bring you go see doctor? Don't forget we are a group.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Not fully correct.
Firstly,, you are only given 14 (fourteen) days to register the birth of your child.
between 14 and 42 (forty two) days, it is consider late registration and YOU MUST WRITE an explanation why you are late. On top of that, you will be charged $100 (hundred dollars) for late registration.

cheers
Old 09-05-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Not fully correct.
Firstly,, you are only given 14 (fourteen) days to register the birth of your child.
between 14 and 42 (forty two) days, it is consider late registration and YOU MUST WRITE an explanation why you are late. On top of that, you will be charged $100 (hundred dollars) for late registration.
His option will be this... within 42 days. Refer to ica link, https://www.ica.gov.sg/citizen/birth...birth_register

"You should register the birth within 14 calendar days from the date of birth, but no later than 42 days. Any delay beyond 42 days would require a letter from the parent(s) on the reason for late registration and subjected to approval. Late birth registration can only be done at the Registry of Birth and Deaths at ICA Building."

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1