The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future
Re: L & m

nice story TS! keep going!
Old 08-04-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

M remain in my arm for the next few minutes. I stared into her beautiful eyes...having a hard time believing what we just did.

“err, Ace, whatever we just did, can we keep it as secret between us? Can’t let L know what happened.” M said.

“It’s going to be hard acting normal with u after what we just did. Believe me, M, that I want to do it with you again.”

“Ace, I want to do it with u again. It’s a new experience for me and I like it. We can continue but this has to be discrete.”

“Anything, so long as today is not the last.”

“Agree.”

M turned to kissed me again.

End of flashback
===============================

“M, it’s almost 9 pm. Let’s get ready to go fetch L.”
Old 09-04-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, more of it will be great.
Old 09-04-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

After fetching L, we head towards Raffle City.

I parked my car at the basement carpark, took the lift up to our usual haunt.

We ordered our drinks. The crowd were rowdy tonight. Spotted a few group of ladies here. L and M went down to the dance floor.

Seeing both beauties dancing, swaying their body was a sight to behold.

L starts to rub on M’s body...

===============================

Flashback: 1 yrs ago. M and me had started our discrete relationship for 6 months. That day, I just reached M’s house. We were just kissing when M’s phone rang.

It was L.

“Babe, I’m at your house gate. Can u open the door for me?”

WTF, L coming here unannounced?!!!

I was going to try to exit fast when M stop me.

“No time. High chance to bump into her. Go hide in the guest room. I usually kept the door close. L won’t suspect anything.”
Old 09-04-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of the story bro, it's really nice.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

please continue....
Old 09-04-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Doing a last check to make sure I don’t leave anything in M’s bedroom, I quickly move myself to the guest room.

I heard M open the door for L.

“Babe, I bought your favourite chilli crab crossiant.” L’s voice can be heard from the living room.

“Knn! They enjoy good food and don’t know what else outside, and yours truly had to squat in a guest room.” My thoughts at the point of time.

They carry on some conversation about some other friends of theirs (also lesbians), mentioning who just break and who just got new partner. The hour that I spend seems like 10 years to me.

Next, I heard both girls giggling and they walk past the guest room to enter M’s master bedroom.

WTF?! Don’t tell me they intend to have some fun here???
Old 09-04-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Tks for all your support, guys. Can’t believe got more than 8k of hits already.

I’m trying to squeeze time to write as and when I can.
Old 09-04-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Minutes by minutes creep by. I know they are in M’s bedroom.

My mind is freaking torture by the curiosity to know what are they doing....correction, my mind had a good idea of what they are doing. It’s my eyes dying to see the live action.

The only thing that holds me back was the fear of discovery by L that I’m here and I can’t give a explanation.

The tug of war between the urge to see vs the fear of discovery goes on for several minutes.

Finally, I decided that I’m not going to give up the opportunity to see 2 girls in live lesbian act. This could be once in a lifetime experience. It’s now seating in front waiting for me to make that first move......

Slowly, I turned the knob if the door. Peeping through, I saw that M’s bedroom door was not closed. I think L did not suspect that there’s someone else in the house, so didn’t bother to close the door.

This is one of those times that I thanked Army for the skills taught to us and put it into action. Going down on the floor, I put my rusty “leopard crawl” skills to work....slowly and carefully, I creep my way towards M’s master bedroom.

Inches by inches, I’m getting close......
Old 09-04-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Interesting..😊
Camping..

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 09-04-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

As I inched myself nearer to M’s bedroom, I can hear both girls giggling.

The sight that greet me was ready a “sight beyond sight”.

M was fully naked with her back facing me.

L had stripped to and was now only wearing her black lacy panties. Her nipples were rock hard, probably due to the excitement and the arousal that M’s naked, sexy body in front of her.

I could hear L’s giggles as her hands spread M’s legs even further. M’s sweet, looking crotch-area was a perfect dream of pussy. She was completely shaved (I already know that she’s clean shaven because I had accompany her to do her waxing last night).

For some time L just took in the beautiful, highly erotic sight of the M’s pussy in front of her.

The perfect, white skin, no hair on her mount of venus, her cunt lips perfects drawn and her little clit hardly visible now.

I shifted and adjust my body slightly as the sight is causing my shaft to hardened.

L laid herself between M’s spread legs and slowly brought her face closer and closer to the wonderful treasure. L moved her hands softly beneath the M’s wonderful, firm arse-cheeks and lifted her a bit, massaging her arse-cheeks while doing so.

L planted a first very soft and tender kiss onto the M’s pussy. Her lips were hardly touching M’s beautiful cunt. Slowly she kissed her way softly down her slit. She started at her completely hairless mount of venus. She kissed every inch of the M’s soft skin.

Gently and tenderly, L’s lips were touching her skin, moving down with every kiss and the down her wonderful slit, till she almost reached the pretty ring of her anus.

When L starts to kiss her way up the slit again, she recognized that M had started to become moist. L’s lips took in the first scent of the M’s pussy juices.

L kept kissing, slow and soft and with each kiss she could felt M was becoming more and more wet.
Old 09-04-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

I can hear M was starting to breath harder. Her pussy was really blooming now. It shimmered with her wetness and now already had the wonderful smell of lust and sex. It was a wonderful smell.

L could not resist any longer and she now also used her tongue on M’s pussy. She took a long lick from M’s anus up to her mount of venus, taking in the wonderful taste of M’s pretty pussy. She tasted perfect.

Eagerly L started licking the M’s pussy. Her tongue became faster and harder. And M obviously was aroused by what the L was doing to her. She moaned loud now. Her eyes still closed.

L’s tongue was in between M’s wonderful cunt-lips now, dying to enter her pussy as deep as possible. M’s tasty love-juices were flowing freely now.

M’s clit was already hard and swollen.

L circled it with her experienced tongue. She teased it, licked around it, kissed it softly and sucked it into her eager mouth. Then her tongue licked up and down her slit again.

She ate M’s pussy, opened her mouth to take in all the wonderful, tasty pussy juice, she kissed her softly and tried to fuck her with her tongue the next moment. M almost cried now of lust.

The sight in front of me is getting too much. Slowly, I move my hand down to massage my hot hard shaft....
Old 09-04-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

L stopped licking M and just planted soft butterfly kisses all over her crotch. She outlined the shapes of M’s pretty, wet cunt-lips with her tongue.

L just breathed into M’s pussy, teasing her. She very softly kissed her clit and licked and kissed her mount of Venus for a while, till M had calmed down a bit again.

The bed-sheets beneath the M’s crotch were soaking wet already of her pussy juices. (Boy...I didn’t know M can be so wet. I tell myself that I must try it the next round I had a chance).

L started to lick M again. Up and down her slit, with her tongue, her lips and her whole mouth, even her nose, buried her face into the M’s crotch, pressed it against her, rubbed her.

Soon M’s juices were all over the L’s face.

If I don’t know better, L’s facial expression shows that she loved that feeling.

L was now changing between licking quickly up and down M’s slit, entering her sweet little pussy with her tongue, like tongue-fucking her, taking all of her tasty sex-juices that she could get and kissing, licking and sucking her hard clit.

M was moaning loud, let out loud cries of pure lust and sexual satisfaction. Her pussy was quivering. L knew that she was now close to cum. There was no stopping now. She sucked hard on the M’s clit and pressed her face fully against the M’s cunt.

M cried out loud and she came to a long and loud huge orgasm. Her juices were flowing in a stream and L’s eager tongue was licking in circles to get as much as possible of M’s taste.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

After M had finally relaxed a bit again, after her lesbian climax, L looked up to the her, smiling out of her pussyjuice-covered face.

"Did you like that my little, sweet M?", she asked.

I saw M nodding in agreement.

I almost collapsed from watching my first Live Lesbian Show performed by 2 lovely babe. As I slowly creep back towards the guest room, I was thinking of how I’m going to give M a multiple climax experience later.....and if there’s ever a chance, I’m going to up L and make it a 3-some experience. I know that’s a very unlikely possibility but who knows.....

The next hour was like years, as I waited on the guest room. Luckily, the earlier show put up by L and M was still fresh in my mind....

Thinking of one day having a 3-some with them, makes my shaft hardened again.....the next thing I know, I actually fell asleep in the guest room.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Bros and sis who read my post, if you have any comments, please pen it down. So far, I’ve received very few comments....which makes me wonder whether my writing skill is flawed or not.

Thank you for taking time to read. I’ll continue to share more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1