The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My MP cheonging diary

Neighborhood spa hard to get tip top service... a lot of restrictions to satisfy our horniness... hehe...

Can get hj alr considered quite lucky bro...

Keep going with your diary...
Old 24-09-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Sorry bro for the weak MP intro...
Paiseh paiseh
Thks for continuing yur adventures here
Wish u all d best for ur future cheonging!
Old 25-09-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
CaoKuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 25-09-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Camp here for more updates to your adventures.
Old 25-09-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
percyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
24-Sept'17: Coldest hj
I'm here sitting at Amk S11 near the spa that Bro Kovovo intro to me. It's near my house, so getting here is easy.
(Bro, my MR below could be a little hard on the girl, but don't worry about it. That's just how I feel about her, I must have been unlucky to have chosen her)
I bought a bottle of beer and sit down, turn wechat to check out the area. The spa is on the list, so first thing I do is pm the spa to make my booking.
Boy, this spa is so popular. My top 3 choice in terms of looks:
Apple
Na Na
Cherry
All 3 are busy.

I made a 4.20pm booking through wechat.

While enjoying my beer, I pm another cute girl as well. She's obviously a hooker, so why not try my luck? She replied me, tell me she's a student. I lie to her I'm a construction worker. She then tell me: 2 hours sex $100 (immediately I "on guard" haha, scam lai liao)
But I tell her, OK where? She tell me the address. Just nice I'm so close! Hehe.. so I tell her I reached. She ask me take pic show her. So I did. The next question: "give me your number."
I straight away delete her conversation. 100% scam.

Continue wechat browsing..
I realised that there's another spa with pretty girls opened here as well. I walked pass it just now but there are many ladies shoes outside the shop, making the shop feel legit. So I didn't go in to look look.

After I finished my beer, I walked to the spa. There are 3 masseur at the counter, all their looks 4/10 to 5/10.
Luckily I booked mine already. Hehe..

The atmosphere here is great! So soothing.. dark and relaxing. There are 2 chairs and a table at the main entrance and a door that opens up to the massage rooms.

1 of the masseur brought me to my room to shower while I waited for NaNa.

The massage room is as usual, very small. It only has a massage bed and an attached shower in the room. The massage rooms are separated by fake walls. I took my shower and wrap myself with the towel. Oh, there's a pair of shorts provided to be worn. But I didn't wear it because it looks very old and dirty.

NaNa came into the room about 10min later. (yes, I felt like I waited too long) She gave me a pair of disposable shorts and started the massage. As usual, it's face down massage first.
I can't really see NaNa's face clearly because the room is just too dark. In the dim light she looks 6.5/10 but I'm sure she will be 6 and below in broad day light. She's very short and small sized, maybe: 1.53m, 40kg with an A cup.

I had a chat with NaNa, but realised she's not the entertaining type. We didn't have much to talk about.

Her massage wasn't bad for men's spa though, not piano, something real. I'd rate it 7/10

There's no teasing throughout the massage, it's all real throughout the session. About halfway into the massage, she asked to turn over. I'm quite horny by now, due to the pants tearing and anticipation of some teasing before the GQ.
Uhh.. there's nothing, even she's about to finish massaging the front. Her hands did the massage avoiding the sensitive areas.

At the very very end of the session, maybe about 5 min left then she ask: massage here? But you need to pay me.
"How much?" I asked
"$50"
Yea let's take the massage, since we're here for it right?

She tore open my pants and reached for the organ.
I'm sure she must have this thinking when doing the job:
Rub that thing until sperm come out and I'll earn 50 bucks.
By touching the balls, the Sperm may come out faster.

And so I've experienced the coldest and robotic hand job in my life. BTW, no roaming allowed too.

Let's try another place next time..

To be continued...
Wow bro , wonder isit the S11 near me , i also AMK too
Old 25-09-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by percyjackson View Post
Wow bro , wonder isit the S11 near me , i also AMK too
Haha.. near Jubilee.
Old 25-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

No new experiences to write until I cheong again later this week. Meanwhile, I think I will write about past experiences in
- punggol
- KL (afew days)
- Serangoon
Old 25-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gunning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey bro.. for chinatown.. there is wuite a couple that are good. But yea.. not all comes with pretty babes. Maybe we can share our infos together.. im oso a MP chionging persob
Old 25-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunning View Post
Hey bro.. for chinatown.. there is wuite a couple that are good. But yea.. not all comes with pretty babes. Maybe we can share our infos together.. im oso a MP chionging persob
Sure Bro. I was looking at Google map yesterday. Just don't intro me those MP massage by hunks. Haha
Old 25-09-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
No new experiences to write until I cheong again later this week. Meanwhile, I think I will write about past experiences in
- punggol
- KL (afew days)
- Serangoon
Please do bro.
Old 25-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Back on wechat..

Continue flirting with Chloe..
She seems happy today.
Oh maybe got chance to bonk her again..

Nope, of course not. She has decided to go back home be a mom and give birth to the 2 children. In my opinion, it's a good thing to do rather than abortion.

This is really a happy ending, happier than me walking out of the spa. Hahaha...

She bought her air tickets and will rtc on 15th.

To Chloe: My Sister / Lover / friend I wish you all the best in life.
Old 25-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Bro L0v3r
U never ask for last burst of fire for old times sake?
Old 25-09-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Bro L0v3r
U never ask for last burst of fire for old times sake?
Got, ask indirectly.
She noticed and direct reject me.
She don't want to harm the twins.

I'm happy for her though.
Old 25-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Still early days loh where got harm
During 2nd or 3rd trimester heisho heisho so shiok sia
Hope u catch another fish soon!
Old 25-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
PhilNeal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy