The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Good point. Thanks bro. It’s not so much whether I can afford, but rather whether it’s worth it. I wasn’t going to pay that amount for experimenting with it lol. At least if I know it really works, the girls are real and not bots etc I might try it. Also in terms of returns as well

I tried OKC and it was a waste of money. Made me more wary
Why do u pay for okc? There’s a sure fire way to ensure u get a match and converse from there without paying. PM me if u want to know the “trick”.

OKC girls, tinder etc are mostly girls who are single and looking for stable relationship. They are dating apps after all. Yes, there’s still free thrill there but it is really the minority. And if u really know any girls there, try asking them how many message they receive each day. It is 20-30 msgs and more if u are good/hot looking. If u don’t impress with your looks or your first line, she won’t bother to reply bcos she has that many to choose from. And the excitement of a tinder match wears off after you gone through too many repeated “how are u, what u work as, what u do for free time” type of conversation. So they are damn selective on who they reply to.

SA and sugar daddy website more or less is a sure go. Majority of the girls there know what are the site for. Only the minority and naive girl will think there are rich uncles who are willing to pay hundreds just for a decent meal without any physical relationship. So, if u want sex, u usually get sex in SA. Whether u pay for it, up to your own capabilities. No need to play mind games with girls there also. Can go straight to the topic whether they want a long term relationship or can be a one off.

My experience from SA is very positive. I don’t think there are bots. But probably some fake profiles, like a guy pretending to be a girl just for the sick thrill.
Old 28-02-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Why do u pay for okc? There’s a sure fire way to ensure u get a match and converse from there without paying. PM me if u want to know the “trick”.

OKC girls, tinder etc are mostly girls who are single and looking for stable relationship. They are dating apps after all. Yes, there’s still free thrill there but it is really the minority. And if u really know any girls there, try asking them how many message they receive each day. It is 20-30 msgs and more if u are good/hot looking. If u don’t impress with your looks or your first line, she won’t bother to reply bcos she has that many to choose from. And the excitement of a tinder match wears off after you gone through too many repeated “how are u, what u work as, what u do for free time” type of conversation. So they are damn selective on who they reply to.

SA and sugar daddy website more or less is a sure go. Majority of the girls there know what are the site for. Only the minority and naive girl will think there are rich uncles who are willing to pay hundreds just for a decent meal without any physical relationship. So, if u want sex, u usually get sex in SA. Whether u pay for it, up to your own capabilities. No need to play mind games with girls there also. Can go straight to the topic whether they want a long term relationship or can be a one off.

My experience from SA is very positive. I don’t think there are bots. But probably some fake profiles, like a guy pretending to be a girl just for the sick thrill.
Whoa bro. You’re right about the app !!!

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 02-03-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Actually come to think of it, the hit rate seems really low considering the fees paid. Not worth the investment

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 04-03-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Actually come to think of it, the hit rate seems really low considering the fees paid. Not worth the investment
Well, this makes sense...
Old 04-03-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mavrick28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

100% correct about SA
Old 04-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 12
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrick28 View Post
100% correct about SA
Correct as in? Which comment are you referring to?
Old 05-03-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Tried SA... NB to see reply from gals need to upgrade and pay $

So exp some more... zzzz
Old 05-03-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ktcabi54 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think there also quite a few site that is scam site as well... U have to pass and check with the person... After awhile u will get to realize that the reply is very generic n standard copy n paste answer... Once u try to get their number or email to check... All sort of excuse and standard answer will come out....
Old 08-03-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktcabi54 View Post
Think there also quite a few site that is scam site as well... U have to pass and check with the person... After awhile u will get to realize that the reply is very generic n standard copy n paste answer... Once u try to get their number or email to check... All sort of excuse and standard answer will come out....
I know what you are talking about, there such but there are also normal sites where you can send and receive messages without any payment.
Old 18-03-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

I forgot, since we focused on apps, there is also great list ( http://onenightstand1.com/sex-hookup-sites ) of hookup sites, basically it is pretty same, but discussion was related to apps so I totally forgot to mention that for me, sites do "better job" than apps, I don't know a reason but that is a result...
Old 18-03-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
SA is real. I got 3x FBs there. But most girls are in it for SD-SB relationship. If u can’t pay for $120, then don’t even bother trying to hook up there.

Whether u get into a free/NSA relationship is all up to individual. Chemistry, humor, decent looks and can pay for decent meal, entertainment will lead u to the panties. Not like tinder or SA is a sure fire hook up application if u can’t even engage in decent conversations
sorry but SA and SD_SB is what ar?
Old 18-03-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykee View Post
sorry but SA and SD_SB is what ar?
I am curious too what that means?
Old 18-03-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Seeking arrangement is the best , they got lots of woman who dun come to this forum

Also their high membership fee screens off those who want free

If u want free sex then prepare to take those ugly / super fat type, adultfriendfinder dunno still alive anot

Tinder only for serious relationship like u wanna settle down find a wife those type
Old 18-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

SA is a real site !

Damn hot chicks there too !

But the point is u gotta be able to afford these gals ! Most are asking for $5k a month with weekly meet ups . Of cos there r cheaper gals but not as hot . It's like u really like a rolex daytona but cos u can't afford the premium price u bought a Tudor but regret ! In the end still crave for that 'rolex'!

One offs ...there are some but not worth the price .
Dun go into SA thinking it's $300 full service as you will be very disappointed and come back here and KPKB !
Old 18-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings32 View Post
I forgot, since we focused on apps, there is also great list ( http://onenightstand1.com/sex-hookup-sites ) of hookup sites, basically it is pretty same, but discussion was related to apps so I totally forgot to mention that for me, sites do "better job" than apps, I don't know a reason but that is a result...
save this later go home see see.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1