The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by idf80 View Post
Any one have idea when will classics open again? Thank!
What if I tell you it's open? *cough*
Just shorter operation hours.
Old 27-05-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
idf80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
What if I tell you it's open? *cough*
Just shorter operation hours.
Thank you for your info.
I went to classic last night. right now it only open from 8pm to 1am.
It was very crowded, but only band no hot dancer on stage.
so, for other samsters, pls don't go too early or too late.

anyone have any idea about other place like hotel travel?
Old 30-05-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
RayChen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Over did it today haha, bored, went on tinder and found a 19 year old.

Look at her Instagram and she is really hot (slightly on the meaty side after everything off) and in some kind of dance club.

Asked for 2M, I was hesitating but decided fk it, holiday nothing to do anyway.

Ask her for dinner and had a good conversation. Went up talk more and slowly take off piece by piece. Maybe I was still quite “young” we have lots of GFE. Finished with her on the top. As we didn’t mention how many shots, decided to push my luck to go for round 2 hahaha. She asked what is in it for her, I said taxi fare, but I was already inside then haha.

End up giving her 2.2m, 200k more for the taxi.

Sob story where the father didn’t support her and Brother but in any case, we agreed on an amount already and she didn’t ask for more anyway.

What’s the market rate for free lance?
Old 30-05-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

Knn my previous post didn’t happen.

Anyway, tried tinder and gotten a 19 year old today. Immediately asked for shoes which I reckon not simple, asked her is she looking for a sugar Brother she said yes. She asked for 2m, but I was hestitating for a while, but decided fk it, it’s a holiday and nothing to do anyway.

Peak at her Instagram, damn hot and is a part of a dance group and is still studying haha.

Ask her over for dinner and role play as gf and talk for a while. When up and we where talking more before I peel away the clothes one piece by one piece.

Maybe because I am quite “young”, got her dinner so we have lots of GFE. As we didn’t confirm the number of shots I tried to have round 2 when she asked to leave. She asked what is in it for her, I say taxi fare, but by then I am already banging away haha.

End up giving 200k extra. Sad story, father abandon her and Brother, but she didn’t ask for more I guess it may be true. Before going off I took a look at her IC so her age is true haha.

I had fun, but what’s the market rate for a free lance?
Old 30-05-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

Anyway, tried tinder and gotten a 19 year old today. Immediately asked for shoes which I reckon not simple, asked her is she looking for a sugar Brother she said yes. She asked for 2m, but I was hestitating for a while, but decided fk it, it’s a holiday and nothing to do anyway.

Peak at her Instagram, damn hot and is a part of a dance group and is still studying haha.

Ask her over for dinner and role play as gf and talk for a while. When up and we where talking more before I peel away the clothes one piece by one piece.

Maybe because I am quite “young”, got her dinner so we have lots of GFE. As we didn’t confirm the number of shots I tried to have round 2 when she asked to leave. She asked what is in it for her, I say taxi fare, but by then I am already banging away haha.

End up giving 200k extra. Sad story, father abandon her and Brother, but she didn’t ask for more I guess it may be true. Before going off I took a look at her IC so her age is true haha.

Old 04-06-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Back in Jakarta soon after puasa tutup.
Old 04-06-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Reason Why Veterans Stop Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
Maybe you are, but many on this forum are not Asian.
You talk so much cock.
This forum is predominantly Singaporeans and Malaysians.
Bule is minority here.

No wonder you get zapped hahaha!
Old 05-06-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Reason Why Veterans Stop Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
No wonder you get zapped hahaha!
Interestingly enough, I notice that many of the guys who have negative points seem to know more about Jakarta than you. It's pretty obvious who knows what they are talking about and who does not. I'm guessing that blow hards like yourself are giving good posters negative points out of jealousy.
Old 11-06-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayChen View Post

Dude, stop giving 2M + tips. 1M is more than enough.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Reason Why Veterans Stop Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
Interestingly enough, I notice that many of the guys who have negative points seem to know more about Jakarta than you. It's pretty obvious who knows what they are talking about and who does not. I'm guessing that blow hards like yourself are giving good posters negative points out of jealousy.
Yes I know no nuts.

You're the most knowledgeable.
Like that you song boh?
Old 11-06-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Lol.

Cheapskate.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thingstick View Post
Dude, stop giving 2M + tips. 1M is more than enough.
Agree. 2M+ for a freelance for Short time is insane. Usually 1-1.5jt is enough for Overnight for most girls (just for 1st time, and after that you can pay even less). Some girls have a big ego and think they are worth more, but there are so many pretty girls willing to take less why overpay for a spoiled one?

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 18-06-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!

Am in JKT from 18-22 June. Any bros in town and want to cheong?
Old 18-06-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

michirure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Malio or classic can watch world Cup as well? Any bros going there tonight?
Old 18-06-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

michirure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Classic or malio can watch world Cup? Any bros going there tonight?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1