The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold
Time for some updates!

[Part 1]

Our trip to Bangkok at the start of May was nothing but great. My wife and I were there for 4 nights and we met up with only 1 couple. We were supposed to meet 2 couples but the other one couldn't make it for whatever reason. But it doesn't matter because the couple we met with was super game on. I had their permission to share our experiences, and there was something the guy will know through this post (reason will be explained later).

My wife and I touched down at Bangkok 1 day earlier and we went to explore the city since it was years before we lasted visited. We stayed in a apartment just outside the city centre and there wasn't much crowd. Usually we would have chosen to stay at crowded places, for reasons you should already know if you have been following this thread.

The next day, we met the couple (K and J) for late lunch after they had settled down in their hotel, which was in the middle of the busy area at Siam. My wife and I were very surprised and pleased when we saw the couple. They looked young and exactly like in the photo exchanged. They were very fun going couple, the guy (K) kept teasing his partner (J) who is always shy and blushing. We chatted at the café for hours, getting to know one another better. Turned out we shared a lot of interests and had similar personality.

Fast forward, we headed to the supermarket and bought wines and beers. To our surprise, we love the same snacks to go along with alcohol. When we were back at our apartment, the couple made themselves comfortable, literally. They were very casual and the J became more talkative and more of herself.

After we showered, we continued to chat over wine and beer. Perhaps because of excitement, K drank fast and furious. But we couldn't tell that he was unaware of his surrounding because he was joking and playing with us all the while. All of us didn't know how to get sexual, so I suggested playing strip poker. Slowly but certainly, pieces of clothes came down. I was the first to drop to my boxer. Very soon, everyone was getting tipsy and naked. Our hands started roaming each other's partner and things were getting heated up.

I didn't keep track of what happened first and next, I only know that my wife and I were in 69 position, and K was flat on the sofa drunk. My wife, being bold and horny, led J to our side. She was hesitant at first, but joined us quickly. She blew me and I almost cummed instantly because her mouth was warmth with the beer. Then the 2 ladies got intimate and I sat there watching. It was surprisingly arousing to see them make out. Then the attention came back to me. My wife got onto me and rode like a cowgirl and the other lady sat on me for me to polish the abalone. Then we switched to doggy. Before I went into the lady, I looked at my wife and she gave me the approval look. I entered. And then the next moment my wife came from under and licked my balls. The feeling was so great. I couldn't hold myself any longer and I came. I pulled out and cummed all over my wife's face. The other lady then went to his partner and masturbated him.

This was what happened on the first night, where my fellow bro was dead drunk and didn't have the slightest hint of what happened.
Old 21-05-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hotel Fun

Hmmm I’m not sure how this swinging thing works, but fucking the lady while the guy KO doesn’t feels right. Of coz it the guys fault that he KOed himself. But than if I’m the guy. I will be like “damn lugi!” Lol
Old 22-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
BleuNinja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 22-05-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Hmmm I’m not sure how this swinging thing works, but fucking the lady while the guy KO doesn’t feels right. Of coz it the guys fault that he KOed himself. But than if I’m the guy. I will be like “damn lugi!” Lol
Stay tuned for the 2nd update bro
Old 22-05-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

[2nd update]

The next day, we decided not to drink so we could enjoy with full consciousness. We met up in the evening at our apartment. We went to the rooftop swimming pool to enjoy the city view with the sunset backdrop. My wife and J were both in bikini. They looked stunning. We were already touchy in the pool. Suddenly, the couple came closer to us and instinctly, we swap partners. J looked back at K and gave a cheeky smile. She must have told him what happened last night while he was pissed drunk. K started brushing his fingers across my wife's hair, something she found arousing and sexy. They started kissing each other, and I found myself locking lips with J. I ran my hand down her body, something I didn't managed to explore last night as we were all in full force at the action. I took my time to caress her body. I slipped my hands under her bikini to feel her nipples. Small and erected. I turned and looked at my wife. Oh my god. Her bikini was off and K was groping her breast like a beast. She was moaning to each squeeze on her breast and was enjoying it. I was worried someone might come to the pool and I signaled them to return to our apartment.

Back in the room, my wife and I made out while the other couple touched each other. K came over and took my wife away to the balcony. He lifted her legs onto the railing, exposing fully her abalone to the street. It wasn't very late and there were many people passing by making their way home. My wife was covering her face but moaning all the way. I led J to the balcony and had her blowing me. At that point, we were insane and ignorant to the rest of the world. I picked her up and entered her doggy. I placed her boobs on the railing and the 2 ladies simply couldn't lower their volume. Then all of the sudden, to my big horror, I realised that there was a man looking at us from his balcony upstairs. We quickly retreated to our apartment and everyone was so shocked. But we held ourselves together, shut the balcony door and continue our deed. The guy asked if my wife wanted to try DP, but she wasn't ready. He then asked me if I would like to try DP with J, because he is worried I might mind having my cock touched his. I hadn't tried DP before and was eager to try. He entered very very slowly, taking the pace from J. On hindsight I believe K and J must have done DP before because J did not had the slightest resistant when K asked. Soon, both of us were fully inside her. My wife watched with fascination. She had always wanted to try, but was afraid of the pain. We humped J missionary and the feeling was good, it was very tight and the feeling of something hot running against my cock was weird but special. K cummed while I pulled out. Not much sperm but enough to flow out of the abalone. My wife gave me the go-ahead to continue with J. K then went over to my wife, and my wife immediately knew what to do. She licked his cock clean and I was amazed at how he could maintain his hard on after cumming. I doggy J infront of the mirror and out of nowhere K instructed me to cummed inside J. At that point I was already about to cum and before I could react, I unloaded into her. I looked at my wife guilty but she gave me the thumbs up while blowing the guy. K finally unloaded everything with the help of handjob. Towards the end, K was rather rough with my wife making her deep throat his cock. Then I realised K had the beasty side when it comes to intimacy.
Old 22-05-2018, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

i have done something similar before. called room service and leave the door slightly open for the guy to came in to watch. that guy was too shy so he just put down the towel and left.

I wonder if the room service turn out to be a lady.....or worst an old auntie....how should i react?
Old 22-05-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 22-05-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story bro, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 23-05-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 23-05-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
RicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What a wonderful story.
Old 23-05-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
moneycombo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How can I miss such a thread
Old 23-05-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
i have done something similar before. called room service and leave the door slightly open for the guy to came in to watch. that guy was too shy so he just put down the towel and left.

I wonder if the room service turn out to be a lady.....or worst an old auntie....how should i react?
Bro Sony. I'm very sure if it is a young lady you will eat her up
Old 23-05-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, great share!
Old 23-05-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

[3rd update]

Finally day in Bangkok. My wife and I slept in till noon before waking up for lunch. We were totally exhausted after the fierce night before. We shared our experiences for the past 2 days and we both enjoyed it. We did felt a little guilty towards each other, but embraced it since it was something we decided together. Ultimately, we trust each other that while we can have fun, we must stay true and together with each other.

After lunch, K called. K and J wanted to meet up one more time before we head home and before they travel to other parts of Thailand to continue with their holiday. My wife and I initially didn't wanted to meet because we had our bags to pack and last minute shopping to do. But in the end, we agreed since we had some time to spare.

K and J arrived at our apartment just when we were done with our shopping and packing. J was wearing a deep V pink dress and was extremely seducing. My wife was in an oversized tank top with loose sides exposing her lacy white bra. Could see K checking my wife out the moment we opened the door.

It was almost sunset and we decided to enjoy the moment at the rooftop poolside. K sat beside my wife and J sat beside me and man being man our hands started auto roaming. J was careful, she surveil the surrounding to make sure that there weren't CCTV or other people around. After she felt assured, she untied her dress exposing her boobs. I was taken aback when I saw that she wasn't wearing bra. Her boobs were firm to hold them in place behind the dress and her nipples didn't showed probably because the dress material was rough and thick.

As I fondled J's boobs, K was pinching and tuning my wife's nipples through the side of the tank top. It was pretty arousing looking at the scene because the lacy bra was being pull downwards with the bra strap dropping by the side. All of us were very excited. Kissing, hugging, touching, moaning, sweating.

Suddenly, K stood up and took of his shirt and pants. My wife looked at him dazzled. He then lift my wife's tank top up, released her bra, took off her pants and panties. In just a blink of an eye, K and my wife were totally naked Infront of J and I. K carried my wife and threw her into the pool. K sat at the corner of the pool and my wife swam to him and started to blow him.

All the while J kept looking at the entrance, worried that someone might come or see. She was very reserved. She gave me the apologetic look and I assured her that it was okay if she wanted to stay out. She felt guilty and embarrassed until K asked me to join him and my wife in the pool. J wore back her dress properly and sat quietly on the sun bed.

I sat beside K at the pool side and my wife gave me my share of blowing. She continued to stimulate K with her hands. She kept rubbing the head of K's cock and it was obvious K was uncomfortably comfortable. I could see the sticky clear liquid oozing out of K's cock and I told my wife to stop before he cummed. K winked at me.

I entered the pool and led my wife closer to the edge of the infinity pool. By this time, the glow of the sun set had made the atmosphere more cozy. I position myself behind my wife and entered her doggy. I could feel myself cumming and decided that K should take over. He turned my wife around and carried her. My wife crossed her legs around K's waist and they were bounding up and down in the water, creating waves and waves of tide. K was about to cum, his endurance was remarkablely weaker today probably because it was outdoor and more exciting. He asked me if he could cum inside my wife. I looked at my wife and she shook her head. I relayed the message to K and he respected my wife. He dropped my wife and released everything in the pool. I immediately lifted my wife's left leg and entered her. After some thrusting, my wife grabbed me tight and made me cummed inside her. After I pulled out, K fingered her and sticked 3 fingers into my wife. I hugged my wife from the back and she just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. She cummed hard shivering non-stop till her legs went soft.

My wife and I quickly bid farewell to K and J as we had our plane to catch. K and J stayed at the rooftop as we left for our room. Not sure if K managed to convince J for some action on their own.

K pm me earlier this week and said he cummed to the part 1 of this update. He said he could totally image how J had enjoyed herself secretly while he was drunk. Wonderful couple. Wonderful trip.
Old 23-05-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Nice update! Now its fair lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1