The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Siam Legend (MAA) FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend24 View Post
If bros wanna try her, kindly ask for her number. Cheers ^^!

Looks: 7 ~ 7.5 /10
Body: Petite
Boobs: B cup ( no roam as she don't allow but I tried to tease )
Massage: 8/10 ( good massage afterall and enjoyable )
Gfe: 8/10. ( Able to speak simple English and a bit of chinese )
Hj: 8/10
Rtm: Definitely yes!
Satisfactory: 8/10 ( not perfect due to unable to roam but i believe need some chemistry.. )
Bro,
kindly share the number, please.
Thanks
Old 07-07-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Sawasdee Thai Massage

Sawasdee Thai Traditional Massage will be opening next door to Siam Legend ( Menara Zurich ) next week
Old 10-07-2014, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
orchidlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sawasdee Thai Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Sawasdee Thai Traditional Massage will be opening next door to Siam Legend ( Menara Zurich ) next week
What service they offer?
Old 25-07-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
HaizCamden is Cool - loads of Potential

any good numbers to provide? going in the morning and early noon...tomorrow...
my favourite number girl only come in at 4pm which I couldnt..

I dont mind small size but nice perky butt and slim body and always willing to serve Thai... and those playful kind who will tease ur didi..sharp face is nice..
any bros can intro girls who work early one
Old 27-07-2014, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Tried the one near KSL. Looked decent even got a warning pasted on the wall "If the girl is offering sexual favours, she will be sacked"

And the ladies/girls are wearing long pants and shirts - looks like cannot. But surprisingly I tried, not once. No rejection once I slowly roamed the top outside, slowly went inside and rubba the boobs. She even helped you finished with hj without even mentioning the price. Knowing the std price, I gave her after session ended.

Just keep to yourself, she happy and you happy. Mgt don't need to know.
Old 27-07-2014, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
apie79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubikayu View Post
Tried the one near KSL. Looked decent even got a warning pasted on the wall "If the girl is offering sexual favours, she will be sacked"

And the ladies/girls are wearing long pants and shirts - looks like cannot. But surprisingly I tried, not once. No rejection once I slowly roamed the top outside, slowly went inside and rubba the boobs. She even helped you finished with hj without even mentioning the price. Knowing the std price, I gave her after session ended.

Just keep to yourself, she happy and you happy. Mgt don't need to know.
Bro ubikayu,

I have always wanted to try the place out because I wash my car in that area.

Anyway, can you recall the number of the ML that provide you the service? What age is she approximately and is she slim/fat/chubby/etc? How much exactly is your so called standard price that you mention? Really appreciate your feedback. Sharing is caring.

Cheers mate!
Old 27-07-2014, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Tropicana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me too bro, wish to try that mp but afraid no hanky so got to skip that mp, maybe bro can kindly advice the no and rate. Cheers bro
Old 27-07-2014, 06:17 AM
Samster

ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apie79 View Post
Bro ubikayu,

I have always wanted to try the place out because I wash my car in that area.

Anyway, can you recall the number of the ML that provide you the service? What age is she approximately and is she slim/fat/chubby/etc? How much exactly is your so called standard price that you mention? Really appreciate your feedback. Sharing is caring.

Cheers mate!
Around late 20 or early 30. Some are quite manja looking.
I do not really remember their numbers just try my luck. Do it softly and slowly. If she rejects, stop.
I don't think she will shout. After all she's also got free rub. Hehe. Nvr had fat ugly looking ones.
Old 27-07-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Around late 20 or early 30. Some are quite manja looking.
I do not really remember their numbers just try my luck. Do it softly and slowly. If she rejects, stop.
I don't think she will shout. After all she's also got free rub. Hehe. Nvr had fat ugly looking ones.
Good one bro, will go soon. Anyway how much did you pay for their services?
Old 27-07-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apie79 View Post
Good one bro, will go soon. Anyway how much did you pay for their services?
My std now is RM50 max.
Old 27-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
My std now is RM50 max.
Wow! Hj plus Auto roam is RM50! That is value for your money! Definitely I will go and explore the place! Just kinda shame that you could not remember the ML number or her name...
Old 25-10-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jimmy1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share Siam Legend contact? Thanks!
Old 25-10-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy1289 View Post
Anyone can share Siam Legend contact? Thanks!
Address: No. G-04, Jalan Dato Abdullah Tahir, Johor, 80300 Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Phone:+60 7-332 9977
Old 21-08-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold

Long time no visit this place liao. Went there today to realize that they had shift to the next unit's basement.

Took a 2hr package, inclusive of free jacuzzi, suana and food and drinks. Before proceeding for my jacuzzi session, I asked the receptionist if G99 still working there. She is, so booked her.

The massage session starts and G99 still remembers me. Started back massage with some chit-chatting and teasing.

Then time for front massage. I turn over and she says she's tired, so she lie down to take a short break. I grab her meaty bouncy boobs, french and started to finger her. I ask if she could give me a BJ since I hadn't visited her for a long time. She initially rejected but ended up giving me a HJBJ.

Then proceeded for my front body massage. She said she is willing to give another HJ at the end of the session. Total damage of RM53. So why not?

When leaving the place, I saw a few good looking MLs walking around.

RTM G99? Maybe. Since there are some nice looking one why not try them also.
Old 21-08-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3117 / Power: 10
Rangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwongsw View Post
Long time no visit this place liao. Went there today to realize that they had shift to the next unit's basement.

Took a 2hr package, inclusive of free jacuzzi, suana and food and drinks. Before proceeding for my jacuzzi session, I asked the receptionist if G99 still working there. She is, so booked her.

The massage session starts and G99 still remembers me. Started back massage with some chit-chatting and teasing.

Then time for front massage. I turn over and she says she's tired, so she lie down to take a short break. I grab her meaty bouncy boobs, french and started to finger her. I ask if she could give me a BJ since I hadn't visited her for a long time. She initially rejected but ended up giving me a HJBJ.

Then proceeded for my front body massage. She said she is willing to give another HJ at the end of the session. Total damage of RM53. So why not?

When leaving the place, I saw a few good looking MLs walking around.

RTM G99? Maybe. Since there are some nice looking one why not try them also.
Lucky Guy... You mean she's naked for you to finger? First Round BJ and HJ no need top up? Kindly share the total damage...

Last month I went there booked 2hrs massage too. Had to pay RM53 (inclusive GST 6%!)... For just 1 HJ happy ending... Was a pleasant encounter but why HJ also need to pay GST to MGarment?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1