The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Bottomspub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lynn Tan has given birth!

you are right bro about Eduardo, seen him many times with these "models", he uses and leaves them in quick time. The pic of your gf is hot, she is very attractive, well done bro.
Old 30-11-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

This guy gets her pussy every night...
Old 24-05-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Back to her figure and glam events after becoming a mother.

Wonder if her Ang mo husband still shags her every night.
Old 26-05-2018, 07:15 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Back to her figure and glam events after becoming a mother.

Wonder if her Ang mo husband still shags her every night.
Only her wet pussy knows. Can we start guessing?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 27-05-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Only her wet pussy knows. Can we start guessing?
I know she had a shotgun wedding and her hubby had no choice but to marry her. Bet he shags many other asian ladies outside.
Old 27-05-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
coldwater833 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Armpit have scar for one of the pics on page one. Likely boob job done. But very well done.
Old 28-05-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwater833 View Post
Armpit have scar for one of the pics on page one. Likely boob job done. But very well done.
She swore blind to reporters before that her jugs are real stuff. I would really love to see them jiggle as she's being f##ked from behind...
Old 28-05-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 8
iWanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She swore blind to reporters before that her jugs are real stuff. I would really love to see them jiggle as she's being f##ked from behind...
Any vids to see?
Old 28-05-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWanker View Post
Any vids to see?
Very limited and boring videos on her. This is where she started out. I would say she was quite outstanding for her time then. May also want to check out the Miss Universe 2012 prelim video on YouTube.

Old 28-05-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
sommeliers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice and thanks for sharing.
Old 28-05-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Lynn Tan has given birth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil320 View Post
I think there are exceptions. Not all ang mor have big dicks or earn the fattest cheques as well. And there are also ang mor criminals. what is impt is how the suitors measure up to her. there are well to do locals as well. she might have a thing for ang mors that's all, but there r also other miss universe gals who are with locals
Can't agree more with You, bro! We need to be more confident and stop looking down at ourselves. I know we can definitely measure up!
Old 28-05-2018, 12:07 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know she had a shotgun wedding and her hubby had no choice but to marry her. Bet he shags many other asian ladies outside.
If only she would take our cocks for a tour in her pussy. She is missing out all the fun with local cocks.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Old 28-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil320 View Post
I think there are exceptions. Not all ang mor have big dicks or earn the fattest cheques as well. And there are also ang mor criminals. what is impt is how the suitors measure up to her. there are well to do locals as well. she might have a thing for ang mors that's all, but there r also other miss universe gals who are with locals
I agree. My former minah fb was picked up by angmoh after clubbing and she said the bonk was boring. All the white male supremacy shit. The angmoh was invited to see me bonk her 3 holes. He got pissed when my fb rejected his request for threesome and left.

So not all local girls like angmoh and not all whites are that great. But the stigma and stereotypes still stay.
Old 28-05-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
UncleBill is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncleBill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I agree. My former minah fb was picked up by angmoh after clubbing and she said the bonk was boring. All the white male supremacy shit. The angmoh was invited to see me bonk her 3 holes. He got pissed when my fb rejected his request for threesome and left.

So not all local girls like angmoh and not all whites are that great. But the stigma and stereotypes still stay.
You still bonk your minah fb ?
Old 28-05-2018, 03:25 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBill View Post
You still bonk your minah fb ?
Sharing is caring?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1