The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
assster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: any good spot for quickie in woodlands?

republic poly
Old 26-05-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by belacanguy View Post
interesting.. but the last time we did on the concrete floor, it caused some bruises to her butt..
Bird park and Mandai zoo could be a good thrill! Maybe the crematorium lagi interesting!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 26-05-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Bird park and Mandai zoo could be a good thrill! Maybe the crematorium lagi interesting!
returnz ur upz thanks - garion
Old 26-05-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

I think if you are looking for outdoor thrill, gotta dress properly.
Doggy and cowgirl are usually the best positions, and maybe, both of you standing with one of her feet leaning against the wall.
Get her in skirt for easier access as well.
Old 29-05-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
woodland001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoodland001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any trying sembawang park car park . Any other car park to sgare
Old 01-06-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
popi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woodlands have a number of spots. You just have to explore around properly and thoroughly
Old 01-06-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jagabeebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by popi View Post
Woodlands have a number of spots. You just have to explore around properly and thoroughly
Yea bro, I once had an ex gf from Woodlands. She’s one little horny bitch. We fucked like almost every corner of Woodlands! Hahaha. Woodlands there’s quite a few quiet spot though
Old 02-06-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 10
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagabeebee View Post
Yea bro, I once had an ex gf from Woodlands. She’s one little horny bitch. We fucked like almost every corner of Woodlands! Hahaha. Woodlands there’s quite a few quiet spot though
Reminds of a lady I picked up recently, she stayed in woodlands too, telling me all where she is fucking around Woodlands and indeed there were many quiet spots in that area.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jagabeebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTank View Post
Reminds of a lady I picked up recently, she stayed in woodlands too, telling me all where she is fucking around Woodlands and indeed there were many quiet spots in that area.
hahahaha... dont tell me is the same lady? LOLOL...
Old 02-06-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
The girl likes the thrill as well!
i used to meet this FB at least 3-4 times a week

at first, always go hotel but later it became an expensive activities until hotel receptionist recognize me

my FB later then tell me why waste money go hotel every time? she prefer the thrill of outdoor and even better if got peeper to watch it

mai tu liao, found a few watcher in SBF to join the fun, but too bad she already happily married with a decent guy, so DO NOT PM me for contact!
Old 03-06-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
i used to meet this FB at least 3-4 times a week

at first, always go hotel but later it became an expensive activities until hotel receptionist recognize me

my FB later then tell me why waste money go hotel every time? she prefer the thrill of outdoor and even better if got peeper to watch it

mai tu liao, found a few watcher in SBF to join the fun, but too bad she already happily married with a decent guy, so DO NOT PM me for contact!
inb4 "can share contact bro"

Old 03-06-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
inb4 "can share contact bro"

LOL ya sia, especially if staying around the area.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodland001 View Post
Any trying sembawang park car park . Any other car park to sgare
Used to be my spot last time

I used to park at the open air park, that is just after the seafood and pub places.

I remember it was an open car park. Night time really dark and quiet. I got my fav spot there. Under a big tree.
Old 03-06-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 6
HoJinxx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoJinxx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoJinxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTank View Post
Did you up her ?
Old 03-06-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 10
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagabeebee View Post
hahahaha... dont tell me is the same lady? LOLOL...
maybe, can PM to discuss privately.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1