The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2019, 10:24 PM
Beholder

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life in the corporate world

Nice story please keep it up.

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 14-11-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

I also want to get more!
Old 14-11-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story from boss, cheers!
Old 15-11-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 15-11-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 15-11-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
linda tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story,bro
Old 15-11-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice write up, camping here for more please boss.
Old 15-11-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 20
gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of

Tks brudder, having a few meetings today. Will try to continue later. Tks all brudders that upped me.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!  

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 15-11-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 9
FlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to behold

Boss, your story is very nice. Looking forward for next updates
Old 15-11-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 18
xtrax is one of the Best!xtrax is one of the Best!xtrax is one of the Best!

I am not "Kiss & Tell" type. U know why? Because I am "Kiss & Fuck" type. LOL

Pls update TS. Great story
Old 15-11-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Slutsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff TS, do continue please
Old 15-11-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of

Tks for the encouraging words. Was caught up with work and hence the delay. Here goes the next part:

——————————————————

The next day, bumped into Pris in office and she was wearing a way too short but high neckline dress for work. I would normally be quite stern on this with the other girls, not that I don’t want to see those beautiful legs, but must maintain image! Couldn’t bring myself to tell her off and walked over to her desk, glancing down, I saw the dress hiked up almost to her crouch.... wtf, my eyes couldn’t stay away from the her sexy legs and inner thighs, “boss, too obvious liao...” Pris whispered.. I snapped out of my dazed and smiled sheepishly.. “no lah, I want to tell her cannot wear so short to office, not professional leh.” “Orr, I cover up with my cardigan ok? Then again, you seems to be enjoying the view leh...” I was blushing red hot at that point but decided to play along “u put on show and I can’t help it mah, but don’t show everybody lah. You can show me more like the instant noodle night... ok??” Pris paused for awhile, tonight hubby is coming home, but he will be going out for drinks, see how lah!”

Later that night, I used superglue and glued my phone to my palm, holding it wherever I go... waiting for the buzz... and it came at 11pm.

Pris: boss, sorry... are you awake? Need to ask you about the quotation.
Me: hmm so late ask me about quotations?? Really?
Pris: must check if you convenient to text mah.
Me: safe lah, you can text all you want.
Pris: wanted to thank you for not making things uncomfortable about that night in office. I didn’t know how to behave infront of you.
Me: told you liao, it’s just between us.
Pris: I know now lah! Anyway, to reward your good behavior, I took something for you... u ready?
Me: I am born ready! Hahahaha
Pris: here goes, must delete oki?

What came next nearly blown my mind... a pic of Pris leaning forward, her D cup breast almost spilling out of a white nightie with black lace.... it was huge!!!! Super sexy and super turn on, the smooth longkang with 3/4 of her breast exposed... gosh, I can feel my 2ic coming to attention immediately!

Pris: passed? Your standard very high, I took more than 10 pics before deciding this one might pass your requirements.
Me: not bad, this one passed but not with flying colors, but good effort. Clap clap.
Pris: wah... like that still only just passed? I don’t know what else you want liao. Very demanding hor.
Me: hmmm, I tell you what, pull down the strap on one side and let it slide down further.... like that more artistic, try
Pris: boss! U are asking to me expose everything huh??
Me: read up, just pull down one side of the strap lah, I didn’t ask you to strip naked leh.

Phone went silent..,. Status offline.... did I pushed too hard?? Was that the end??

Pris; last one, cannot do more ok.... this is so embarrassing lor..

I nearly shot my load when the pic came, her white nightie left strap was pull down the shoulder and almost her entire left breast sans the nipple was exposed.... she has close to perfection breasts.... I can see the fully erected nipples... she must be aroused.... I need to get my hands on those beauties again!

Me: this one scored an A! Not bad, almost distinction liao! Good job.
Pris: like that only A?!?!? Nmind nmind, no more... u can keep your A*
Me: hahaha mai angry, I buy you supper.
Pris; hmm, I am hungry, but hubby should be back around 3am, u think too rush?

In my mind, I was thinking, that’s a good 3 hours, simi rush! Hahaha

Me: u eat faster lor, I pick u up in 30mins ok?
Pris: orrr...

Showered and changed at lightning speed, I reached her place within 20mins.

Me: here liao
Pris; so fast?? You fly huh?
Me: of coz.
Pris: coming down.

She was wearing about the same as last supper, tees and denim shorts. We drove to another coffee shop and quickly ate supper. The conversation was centered around work, talk some nonsense but no mentioned of the massage and pics. Very casual supper between friends. Driving back:

Me: eh, you still having shoulder pain??
Pris: ya... the sitting posture in office not good lah
Me: actually it’s more of a physical problem,
Pris: huh?
Me: you are top heavy lah! I am saying that with authority! Hahahah
Pris: tmd, suan me huh? I know I am fat lor
Me: you fat? Come on, I am saying your boobs are big lah

Pris blushed and just smiled...

Me: let me find a quieter spot and give you a good massage?
Pris: Orr... just shoulder massage hor, mai any any how stray!

I just smiled and drove around, finally parked at a private estate at a secluded spot.

Me: let’s move to the back seats, very difficult to massage when u are sitting infront.
Pris: need huh?
Me: *sternly* of coz.

Moving to the back seats, told Pris to face the window and started kneading her shoulders. Didn’t waste too much time this round, I went inside her tee and immediately attacked the top of her breasts. Massage just on the top and pulling the flesh up and down. I know this action would caused the nipples to rub against her bra... and hopefully, give some desirable effect.. she started to breath heavier, but zero resistance... I moved my hands slowly.. lower and lower.... till I was cupping both her breasts... “argh.... boss, what are u doing....” “shhh... just enjoy the massage” “boss, I am not ready to go further.... please...” “don’t think too much, ok? Tonight will be just about you”

I took the silence as consent and with one swift action, I reluctantly moved my hand away from the juicy breast and unhooked her bra. Pris gasped.... “wah, u can unhook in one action?” I didn’t bother to answer her and moved my hand under her tee and push her bra up, I cupped then breast again and started massing them, toying her nipples with pinches and twisting... she let’s out a soft moan.... “ahhh....”

Turning her around, I pushed her gently against the corner and she leaned back, her eyes closed tightly, but I am sure she is expecting what’s coming next.

Pulling up her tee, there’s the forbidden fruits, that huge melons with the light brown nipples (based on that street lights then, but later realized it’s not that light). I slowly leaned forwards and blew gently across her nipple, twirling my tongue around the areola without touching the erected nipple.... swirling round and round.... with a sudden move, I took her harden nipple In my mouth and sucked it hard.. Pris was not longer moaning softly, her moans was getting louder and her breath shorter....

Moving my free hand down to her demin shorts button... she stopped me, “boss... I am not ready...” “relax... told you it’s all about you tonight, nothing to worry and just enjoy this”

I unbuttoned her shorts and pulled it down lower (I don’t know how brudders does it, this ain’t a sexy scene! Struggled abit to get it off). I ran my fingers with light touches on her inner thighs... Pris started moaning even louder, my mouth was just sucking and swirling her nipple... as I moved my finger nearer to the love cave, I can feel the dampness.... she is soaking wet... I started rubbing her cunt thru the panties, (lacy this time), finding her clit easily, I started rubbing harder... faster.... “yes yes.... so nice.... so good” she whispered... I rubbed even harder and faster.... I can feel her body tightening, her nipple getting harder if it’s even possible... “arghhh..... I am cumming... cumming.... please don’t stop...) she came and her body shook violently... but I didn’t stop, I just kept on rubbing... “boss stop! Stop! I came” but I didn’t stop, I just continue rubbing harder and faster.... pulling her panties one side, her bare cunt fulling exposed. I touched her clit directly for the first time and she let out an even louder moan... “no boss.. please.... I am cumming again..... “ I kiap her clit between my two fingers and rubbed faster, her love juice soaking my fingers... she struggled abit, but I didn’t let loose, and continue.... by now I was looking at her face, I want to watch her cum.... it was such a beautiful sight.... she came again, jerking and twisting, her expression.... gosh it was such a turn on...

Pris: boss, can stop please....
Me: this is just the start, I haven’t do one more step....

Immediately after saying that, I plunged my finger deep inside her... “Ahhhh..... arghhhh boss...,.”
I started fingering her super wet pussy, finding that spongy spot and digging it, I can tell I hit the right spot, she was holding me tightly.... her naked breast squashed on my arms, and still I finger fucked her harder... she came again,... and again... I lost count how many times she came... at the last orgasm, I stopped coz my fingers numb and aching liao...

Pris: boss... u really too much... really... I have never cum so many times in a row before...
Me: was it good?
Pris: yes, it was really good... really very good... thank you.
Me: I love to see your face when you cum.... so I had to make u cum more so I can see it... so it’s for me lah. Hahaha
Pris: thank you... for not going further, I am not ready.

Hearing that, my raging hard on subsided.... tmd, service done, close shop?? Me leh?? But decided to “release long string, catch big fish”.

Me: is ok, let’s go back, it’s almost 3am.
Pris: thanks boss.

I ogled at her breast while she dressed up, a wave of sadness flooding over me when she cover up her beautiful breast... she noticed and just smiled, “boss, will reward u further and get the A* ok??”

The rest of the night, no need to say more coz no action except own actions at home...

To be continued....
Old 15-11-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Sorrie brudders, I think my story is abit too long.... thanks for the patience
Old 15-11-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gosh View Post
wah... just realized legardnary brudder unsung is reading my post. love to learn more from on how to bonk local ladies.....especially those not in my social circle.
Up u bro. 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1