The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
From my personal experience, just relax and you will be at your most effective mode. the more eager and routine it gets, the more difficult it gets.
there was a time when my wife was literally telling me " time to fuck, quick lah " wow lau eh!

I totally cant erect at all. she has play and suck until a bit stiff then quickly insert in. sibei tiring and stress man and definitely not effective .
I second that! Glad to know someone went thru the same plight.

It like someone telling you time to shit.. bo feeling how to fking shit sia..
Old 17-07-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Increasing chances of pregnancy

TS, most important thing to do is to stop watching JAV, and always remember that bukakke/COF or CIM won't get her prego.

other than that, just enjoy the process, take a break from work, go for a short getaway to somewhere boring and fuck yourself silly.
Old 17-07-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybravoyo View Post
Same case here TS, been trying to conceive for 8 months already. My wife keeps track of her ovulation thru the app 'FLO'. whenever it is 'ovulation week' we will fuck every day. but ofcs some months we will skip due to work & not in the mood.

thought of going for a fertility health check. but maybe we will only go after we have passed our 1 year marriage anniversary.

maybe need to go for holiday & just chill & have sex every day for breakfast lunch dinner & supper.
8 months is 8 cycles already.
Might as well just both get tested.

Could be ammo no good.. then still can go assisted, various methods locally and even overseas.

If it's eggs no good, then you got a bigger problem, but.. still got solution if you want.

If ammo and chamber all ok.. could just be stress, then its worth even taking a few months off work relax for wife to be in optimum condition. Remember... this is life, take few month off is worth it one compared to drag drag drag and shout IA IA IA!!!
Old 19-07-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks all for sharing. I did bought the SpermOK test kit to test at home and it was okay. But well, will try harder!
Old 14-12-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does it affect chances of fertility given that every time after sex especially during the fertile period, the ejaculated will flow out as the wife will pee after sex etc. does it affect the “chances”?
Old 14-12-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 15
Roozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to behold

Sorry if i missed out. But so far u nvr mentioned about checking ur wife egg quality. It could probably be the case.
I tried for 2 year before getting my second. I was thinking that i could be the one at fault. But now i believed that my wife wasnt that healthy before and when she started to get more active and eating well, she conceived our 2nd child.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 14-12-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 15
Roozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbong88 View Post
Does it affect chances of fertility given that every time after sex especially during the fertile period, the ejaculated will flow out as the wife will pee after sex etc. does it affect the “chances”?
Technically I believed so as the amount of sperm left decrease the chance but like some bros mentioned, remain inside after releasing so to reduce the sperm flowing out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 14-12-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro... wa lau... for ladies, the hole where urine comes out is not the same as the one your sperm go in la.. if your lorry in KPE... police close BKE won't effect your delivery.
Not sure you can check when painting. ��

But seriously, after try 6 months no news, (even now also no harm)
1. get sperm test.
2. Test wife eggs.
3. STRESS IS A KILLER!!!!!

Cos if either 1 or 2 no good enough... then you got a harder journey. May need medical help.
There are options.. some go Thailand. Certain things Singapore cannot.

Another option if nothing major medical wrong.
Perhaps take a few month break from work if you/ wife can. Especially wife (imo if your soldiers are recon A).

some may say time off very hard.. but the alternatives can be years of trying. Even tens of thousands of dollars.

My one and only "FR" ��
Old 14-12-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Bro... wa lau... for ladies, the hole where urine comes out is not the same as the one your sperm go in la.. if your lorry in KPE... police close BKE won't effect your delivery.
Not sure you can check when painting. ��

But seriously, after try 6 months no news, (even now also no harm)
1. get sperm test.
2. Test wife eggs.
3. STRESS IS A KILLER!!!!!

Cos if either 1 or 2 no good enough... then you got a harder journey. May need medical help.
There are options.. some go Thailand. Certain things Singapore cannot.

Another option if nothing major medical wrong.
Perhaps take a few month break from work if you/ wife can. Especially wife (imo if your soldiers are recon A).

some may say time off very hard.. but the alternatives can be years of trying. Even tens of thousands of dollars.

My one and only "FR" ��
Thank you bro for your comments. I do know the holes are different, but did observed due to gravitational forces when peeing, wife mention that she can feel all the cum flow out into the toilet bowl during peeing haha. Not sure if this will have an impact on “chances of fertility”. Maybe should ask wife not to pee the whole night and keep the cum inside hahahhahah
Old 14-12-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you bro for your comments. I do know the holes are different, but did observed due to gravitational forces when peeing, wife mention that she can feel all the cum flow out into the toilet bowl during peeing haha. Not sure if this will have an impact on “chances of fertility”. Maybe should ask wife not to pee the whole night and keep the cum inside hahahhahah
Will be sho funny if...
You:" dear... I read in sammy boy that ..."
Wife:" why u in sammyboy ah??... 🤨"
Old 15-12-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
yesmamaka is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesmamaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Beside missing period, is there any sign of pregnancy.

Example like grown a bit fat, and pussy have some smell when sex
Old 15-12-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 7
Spartans300 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpartans300 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpartans300 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Guy Can try to abstain from sex until ovulation period is here.. once deed done ask her to sleep with pillow underneath her bum as Long as possible.. best is all the way until the next morning. Continue the next day until you are spent...
Old 15-12-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck doggy style... the penis can go deep into the pussy n so better chances to be pregnant

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-12-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro,
After trying for so many months and not getting any results, you should see a doc. I was prescribed some vitamins for my first.
Old 16-12-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wife and I trying for a baby now - is it true during the ovulation period where you shoot inside, better for wife to be in position by raising the hip higher etc for higher chance of pregnancy? Appreciate kind forumers sharing here thanks!
seek TCM and like what some bros say, take some supplements and try for baby when they are at their ovulation period. dont stress yourself or your partner, let nature takes its course
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1