The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Relationship with KTV girl

Anyone has experience with relationship with KTV girl?
How do u manage them?

For me, I just cannot accept the fact that she will be entertaining guys every night, and always suspect that she will go out with guys. It has been bothering me for very long. Want to break up also difficult. Haiz..
Old 23-12-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Relationship with KTV girl

Well, that is a difficult situation for anyone to face. Need to be understanding
Old 23-12-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
How do u manage them?

For me, I just cannot accept the fact that she will be entertaining guys every night, and always suspect that she will go out with guys. It has been bothering me for very long. Want to break up also difficult. Haiz..
Only 2 ways to resolve this if you wanna continue:

1. You have to accept everything, no buts.

2. If she really loves you she will do certain things to give you a full sense of security.
Old 23-12-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

要馬兒跑,又要馬兒不吃草?U sic me la..
Old 24-12-2023, 07:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Offer her a monthly stipend that she will be willing not to work at joints but be prepared to bleed until you find a long term solution, which is either break up or she start small business.

Last edited by GG6969; 25-12-2023 at 06:55 AM.
Old 24-12-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
kohuiya is stuck in moderation for some time to come

a large minority are here for the money. a small minority is here for the money and to be able to find someone who loves and understands them.

i think the biggest obstacle is to understand that might go for outcalls to earn extra money (ST, LT). but i think the main objective here is that if you know that she loves you and you love her back and you are willing to accept the fact that she hangs around with other men just for MONEY, then the journey wouldnt be so difficult.
Old 24-12-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

U got KCed
U have to face it tat she is a working girl
Old 24-12-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
Salinger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSalinger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSalinger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSalinger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I can only say

长痛不如短痛。
Old 25-12-2023, 06:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohuiya View Post
a large minority are here for the money. a small minority is here for the money and to be able to find someone who loves and understands them.

i think the biggest obstacle is to understand that might go for outcalls to earn extra money (ST, LT). but i think the main objective here is that if you know that she loves you and you love her back and you are willing to accept the fact that she hangs around with other men just for MONEY, then the journey wouldnt be so difficult.
That is true. I even heard of working girls with husbands who asked them to go work at ktvs. But personally i would slough off hard to provide instead of wearing green hats. If she loves you truly, she would reassure you by not betraying your exclusivity, as she would want you to be loyal too.
Old 25-12-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:
How do u manage them?

U need to accept she need work to pay for her permit etc and earn for her family etc.

If u cannot pay anything, then forget it as she cannot cut permit for your sake.

Very minority of gals dun go out even to eat with customers. They got their own principles. Really dependent on how u met ur gal. If u first time go, she ady go piak piak with u then.

Chances are either u r very handsome or she does it normally.

So to solve ur pain, just move on
Old 10-01-2024, 02:40 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How do u manage them?

there are many threads on this bro

it seldom ends well. I was in one with a FL, it didn't end well. But then again, marriage- does it?

The fact that she works in the KTV already says she is not there for the romance. Its about the money. And if you have fallen for her, well, fall hard, fall deep, get hurt and wake up. They say its better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. Perhaps this is true.

My magic pill? I go and screw someone else, or a few someones instead of wallowing in self pity that I feel betrayed or cheated on. Do what it takes to move forward, with few regrets.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 10-01-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

tio gong tao liao
tio gong tao liao
Old 12-01-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
there are many threads on this bro

it seldom ends well. I was in one with a FL, it didn't end well. But then again, marriage- does it?

The fact that she works in the KTV already says she is not there for the romance. Its about the money. And if you have fallen for her, well, fall hard, fall deep, get hurt and wake up. They say its better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. Perhaps this is true.

My magic pill? I go and screw someone else, or a few someones instead of wallowing in self pity that I feel betrayed or cheated on. Do what it takes to move forward, with few regrets.
Thanks bro. The thing is I am married also la so not exactly like she cheated on me haha..
Old 12-01-2024, 05:28 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro. The thing is I am married also la so not exactly like she cheated on me haha..
cool bro, then don't let it bother you. if it bothers you, you are not just a customer client relationship already.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-01-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Tentaikun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just take things easy. Don't think too much and have fun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1