The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 09-08-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky1532 View Post
G13 is the best. She still ask me what service I want.
I said BBBJ and CIM.
After cum still have light massage until time is up
Got it on first visit.
Will RTF.
Agreed G13 is real good at BBBJ & CIM.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried g1 before
Old 09-08-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Anyone tried g1 before
Yeah..... I had tried Linda the previous G1 but not the new G1.
Old 09-08-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster (B)

trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
After all the hype about G8..... I decide to visit her yesterday before she goes home next week. Bad decision as it was one of the worst fucks I had in this house.

KNNCCB ..... this was one of my worst experience in a GL house.
G8 is like that one la...... she see people one.
I had taken her few times when she was newly arrive and her service was good. One day she was off day when I went there so I took another lady. When I rtf her the following week...... her attitude and service totally different. She inform her bff G20 had told her I took another lady and told me off....wtf

That was my last session with her and I have refused to take her even on some occasions when she was only left in the tank.
Old 09-08-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster (B)

To visit JM14 and have a good time..... you must be aware of the politics there. The WLs have different cliques amongst them so you need to know which WL belong to whose clique.

They do not mind you taking another WL from their own clique but if you take the WL is belong to another different clique..... they will mark you and dun expect any service from them.

To be safe..... just stick to one regular there.
Old 10-08-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_ass View Post
So lesson learnt. Never take a girl that is about to ORD unless you are her regular ....
that's right bro...
Old 10-08-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
G8 is like that one la...... she see people one.
I had taken her few times when she was newly arrive and her service was good. One day she was off day when I went there so I took another lady. When I rtf her the following week...... her attitude and service totally different. She inform her bff G20 had told her I took another lady and told me off....wtf

That was my last session with her and I have refused to take her even on some occasions when she was only left in the tank.
Lol... G20 bao toh kia
Old 10-08-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 18
hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Anyone tried g1 before
She ok lar, friendly girl. The funny part is she cowgirl you time will stop whenever you are high. then when change to other positions to let you finish the deed. After that she will ask how come she is not able to make ppl cum but everytime the cust start to move themself they cum very fast?

Be like facebook, like and share
Old 10-08-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoho99 View Post
She ok lar, friendly girl. The funny part is she cowgirl you time will stop whenever you are high. then when change to other positions to let you finish the deed. After that she will ask how come she is not able to make ppl cum but everytime the cust start to move themself they cum very fast?
Lol thats funny
Old 11-08-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

G1 is pretty, like a japan beauty

Some angles she look cute like hello kitty

Might try her soon
Old 12-08-2019, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 12
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Might try her soon

Waiting for FR.
I like cute girl. Your description makes me want to head down for a peek. 😁
Old 12-08-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Personal taste vary.... But have a look and see how

Its difficult to see her during busy hours, i only recently saw her when i went during off peak
Old 12-08-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Might try her soon
hoho... lidat i must go down take a look at your 美女..
who else chio there..
Old 12-08-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

FR for H14G19 on 11th Aug 8pm

My third time with her, last 2 times were in 2018 though. Her last day is today, 12th Aug, leaving on the 13th. Again, like other girls, asked why I always took G13, and playfully sulked during the shower.

But she more than made up for it with her serivce, even though it was her 2nd last day working. Finished with some special service that made me regret not taking her more times previously.

Looks: 9.5/10
Body: 9.5/10
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (many patterns, lying down, standing, doggy position, sitting etc)
AR: 9/10 (tongue fucked my ass)
FJ: 9/10
Old 12-08-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 12
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
FR for H14G19 on 11th Aug 8pm

My third time with her, last 2 times were in 2018 though. Her last day is today, 12th Aug, leaving on the 13th. Again, like other girls, asked why I always took G13, and playfully sulked during the shower.

But she more than made up for it with her serivce, even though it was her 2nd last day working. Finished with some special service that made me regret not taking her more times previously.

Looks: 9.5/10
Body: 9.5/10
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (many patterns, lying down, standing, doggy position, sitting etc)
AR: 9/10 (tongue fucked my ass)
FJ: 9/10
Wah. Bro. Even the WL know you are the regular of this house.
Usually how many session did you took?
I took 1 session with G19.
Cannot experience all the service.
But her service is good with good look.
When finish action, just nice the buzzer ring.
Time for shower and change.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1