The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 19-06-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
FR on H14 G16
There was only 3 girls available. Was also looking for G3 and G4 but they are not in. G16 has the most presentable face, so I took her. Upon walking up the stair behind her, notice she has a good figure.
Looks: 6/10 - Face presentable. But after stripping, WOW! She got huge racks! At least D cup! I didnt notice that when I choose her. Manage to hold on to it while FJ and I think its natural! No hard part inside. Can any expert bro confirm on her boobs? Manage to ask her age, she is 27 yo. Been around for 9 months

BBBJ: 7/10 - Before she starts her BJ, she asked me if I want CBJ or BBBJ. I opt for BBBJ, not much suction but still enjoyable.
FJ: 7/10 - Everything very SOP. Not much foreplay. She just went in straight for the BJ, then cowboy me. I was so turn on by her huge rack, I cum quickly.
GFE: 7/10 - Maybe this was my first time with her, so not much. Still pretty friendly.
RTF: Yes! Due to her huge boobs! I can see she has her own fan base by looking at her collection of stuff toys in the room. I think she is also attached by looking at her pictures in her room. But who cares? I am a boobs lover, so despite the SOP service, will still be choose her... But I am keen to try other girls.
Thxs for the fr

Btw this house practise a random room system so it might not be her room
Old 19-06-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
FR on H14 G16
There was only 3 girls available. Was also looking for G3 and G4 but they are not in. G16 has the most presentable face, so I took her. Upon walking up the stair behind her, notice she has a good figure.
Looks: 6/10 - Face presentable. But after stripping, WOW! She got huge racks! At least D cup! I didnt notice that when I choose her. Manage to hold on to it while FJ and I think its natural! No hard part inside. Can any expert bro confirm on her boobs? Manage to ask her age, she is 27 yo. Been around for 9 months

BBBJ: 7/10 - Before she starts her BJ, she asked me if I want CBJ or BBBJ. I opt for BBBJ, not much suction but still enjoyable.
FJ: 7/10 - Everything very SOP. Not much foreplay. She just went in straight for the BJ, then cowboy me. I was so turn on by her huge rack, I cum quickly.
GFE: 7/10 - Maybe this was my first time with her, so not much. Still pretty friendly.
RTF: Yes! Due to her huge boobs! I can see she has her own fan base by looking at her collection of stuff toys in the room. I think she is also attached by looking at her pictures in her room. But who cares? I am a boobs lover, so despite the SOP service, will still be choose her... But I am keen to try other girls.
Boobs enhanced... but they are soft

She has quite a few fr including mine...
Tried her when she was rather new

U definitely saw the pic in her room with 2 hands holding with rings on their ring fingers haha
Old 19-06-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Thxs for the fr

Btw this house practise a random room system so it might not be her room
Nope I dont think they do random room but 2 gals share a room is what I know
So I think unless the room is occupied by her buddy she will bring u to her room
Old 19-06-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Boobs enhanced... but they are soft

She has quite a few fr including mine...
Tried her when she was rather new

U definitely saw the pic in her room with 2 hands holding with rings on their ring fingers haha
bro how is her boobs compared to say L16 15 15 ? or 6 70 88 ?
Old 19-06-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
user234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H14 G3:

Looks: 8/10 - nice face even close up as well. not too slim or too bak bak, just right. Quite big boobs too!
BBBJ: 7/10 - standard but she did put some effort with some ball licking as well
FJ: 8/10 - tried few positions cowgirl missionary and doggy
GFE: 8/10 - quite accommodating can slide b2b in the shower too
RTF: yes
Old 19-06-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Yup! I saw that pic which make me assume she is attached. I asked her if this was her room, she say yes.
Old 19-06-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
bro how is her boobs compared to say L16 15 15 ? or 6 70 88 ?
Hers are bigger haha... Well made enhanced
Even bro bonkning also try before haha

He no reco me coz cui svc bo frenching etc
I chance up upon her while I visit the house not knowing his fr...
The boobs were the attraction I must say but too much restrictions..

Both our fr seem to tally
U can dig our fr in this thread lol
Old 19-06-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Where is this place can someone pm me please thanks
Old 19-06-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hers are bigger haha... Well made enhanced
Even bro bonkning also try before haha

He no reco me coz cui svc bo frenching etc
I chance up upon her while I visit the house not knowing his fr...
The boobs were the attraction I must say but too much restrictions..

Both our fr seem to tally
U can dig our fr in this thread lol
what restrictions ??? if i can boob fuck and COB ok liao.
Old 19-06-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 14
sytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Where is this place can someone pm me please thanks
Jalan molek House 14
Search google map. Beside the Esso only
Cheers
Old 19-06-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytlover2 View Post
Jalan molek House 14
Search google map. Beside the Esso only
Cheers

Thanks

What’s the damage like and type of WL there
Old 19-06-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Thanks

What’s the damage like and type of WL there
Cat40 Thai
I see u mostly PRC person, this place I think not for u
On average the prc look prettier and this house gal are on older side and are often not fame for looks but good service
Old 19-06-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
what restrictions ??? if i can boob fuck and COB ok liao.
Well she told both of us the same thing boob job just finish so can't teh nee. Suck also cannot
I remember many place also cannot kiss la

But srsly the fr damn long ago
Why I remember certain things only coz jm14 was a huge rave at that time for their service and this gal provide otherwise haha
Old 20-06-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Well she told both of us the same thing boob job just finish so can't teh nee. Suck also cannot
I remember many place also cannot kiss la

But srsly the fr damn long ago
Why I remember certain things only coz jm14 was a huge rave at that time for their service and this gal provide otherwise haha
this house i only tried the legendery G7...............once
Old 20-06-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by user234 View Post
H14 G3:

Looks: 8/10 - nice face even close up as well. not too slim or too bak bak, just right. Quite big boobs too!
BBBJ: 7/10 - standard but she did put some effort with some ball licking as well
FJ: 8/10 - tried few positions cowgirl missionary and doggy
GFE: 8/10 - quite accommodating can slide b2b in the shower too
RTF: yes
Other than the GFE the rest same for me. GFE not so strong for me, 7/10.
She is definitely a RTF, like her look.
Her boobs is big but fake, for info of those who really want real boob.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1