The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 20-11-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by raykee View Post
this area is residential... go the other one better
Where the other one?
Old 20-11-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
if he could see me clearly, he will know im starring straight at him. I even jokingly told my fb that i should open the car door and shout at him and see how far/fast he will run away. but my fb stopped me.
This comment really make me laugh bro.

Why ppl scare of you starring at them when you should be the one who scare.

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 20-11-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 0
DaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeneize View Post
I would want to fuck her mouth hard for talking nonsense

This is a good idea... I think we should all fuck her mouth hard hard to stop her from talking....
Old 20-11-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 0
DaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post

It's actually very thrilling to be bonking other employer's maid at the back of the car in a MSCP.
Though it is tight space, but don't you remember that the Minister Of Maids Josephine Teo did say that you don't need big space for SEX ...!!!????

I had accomplished the deed in the tight space several occasions heeding JT advise and keep my mind to remember JT face while banging the maid....

I supposed JT could be always making out with her FB at the back of the car so that she can speak with experiences that SEX DON'T NEED BIG SPACE.... Hahahahaha....... 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪
Old 20-11-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clapton View Post

im clothed. we were just making out. not full on sex. hence there is nth for me to hide. the way the guy was walking and behaving, u know he was scared of peeping
Old 21-11-2019, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
xeneize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXiGua View Post

I supposed JT could be always making out with her FB at the back of the car so that she can speak with experiences that SEX DON'T NEED BIG SPACE.... Hahahahaha....... 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪
More likely she is making out with her VIBRATOR, use lagi less space
Old 21-11-2019, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Up u bro. 😊
Old 22-11-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3583 / Power: 18
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Totally agreed..... 😁
Old 22-11-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just had one round with my newly groomed at fb at punggol jetty at night. pulled down her leggings and she sat on me. almost finished inside of very but pulled out and let her have supper instead!
Old 30-11-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
may be u can just tickle her and she will have no choice but to swallow
Good idea bro! But didn't think of that, that time lol
Old 30-11-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcssdurian View Post
can't tell is a nice fantasy or stomp article
Don't know what you mean by stomp article bro. But it did happened because we were young and reckless and HORNY hehehe.

Although in hindsight, it probably stupid to do it. We could have been seen by so many people. Just one person walking past us and he/she would have caught on to what we were doing.
Old 03-12-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Met up with my fwb in gillman barracks for a simple meal on weekday evening. After that, went ard the area to find a good spot.

Found a nice corner, dark enough. And we make out, and I ended up satisfied with a nice bbj...

Best part is it's free parking..... LOL
was it changed to free parking recently?
Old 03-12-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
was it changed to free parking recently?
It will be best if it is free farking.... !!!!!

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 04-12-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

If Holland where the best place to go?
Old 05-12-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
If Holland where the best place to go?
dempsey?? old holland road?? Turf City??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1