The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ReChoose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My mum Susan

Enjoying the story TS, please keep going..
Old 19-04-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 19-04-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
FeudIsOver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story and please share more!
Old 20-04-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this story is nice!                                  

setting up my tent here to wait for more. 
Old 22-04-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
wontonmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really fabulous story here. Thanks to TS for sharing.
Old 23-04-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously..."Yes....", Emily was worried for a split second. Did he see anything??

Sophie logged on to chaturbate to start her live stream session. She was just curious in the beginning on whether she can really make money off it. She got herself a high quality webcam and a pretty good mic, then with her laptop she started her "online business" before the CB kicked in. When after 2 weeks she got paid and it was a 4 figure sum, she couldn't stop.

Now due to the CB, she was streaming even more. She normally stream after 11pm and target the audiences from the other side of the globe. As usual she wore a mask that covered her eyes but show off her sexy lips, lips like shuqi. She wear her lacy black bra and panties and as the show progress she will then be totally naked, masturbating until she cum.

Sophie's dad was a taxi driver and he decided to go home early since the streets were empty anyway. He got home and his wife Betty was already sleeping. He bathed and went to his small balcony to smoke. He was checking his watsapp msg and saw his buddy message him with a link to a website.

"Bro, you better check this website, look for gal Asia_Kitty"

Chaturbate.com? Simi lai eh? He replied: "Why, chiobu?"

"You go see first, look like your gal..."

What?? He went to the site and search for that ID, soon the cam show was streaming to his handphone. A young girl wearing a mask with a perfect body was live stream but what caught his attention was the tattoo on her arm. Sophie had the same tattoo! It was a pretty common tattoo pattern so he looked at her room setting, hoping it was not Sophie. The wall color, the bedsheet, the furniture and most important, a big soft toy then he saw many times on her bed.

Is that really my Sophie?? He doesn’t want to believe it, but he had a bad feeling it’s her. He looked at the screen where she was spreading her legs wide apart and a pink color dildo was stuck inside her vagina. Every time someone spent credit for that vibrator to vibrate she was also shaking and responding to it sexually, frowning and moaning at the same time while spewing lewd words meant to excite the audience to give her more credit.

Ah Lim found himself staring hard at the screen, specifically at his daughter’s pussy. His breath was turning heavy and he was not sure what to do. Only thing he knew he was getting hard. Fuck, he had to check. He trotted to her daughter’s room and stood there with a grim face. He placed his left ear to the door and listen. The same ding! sound of people giving credit in chaturbate. He looked at his phone and silently captured the screen. He knocked on the door and Sophie was shocked inside. She quickly off the pc and put on her clothes. She opened the door and saw dad outside.

“Dad? You looking for me?” She asked.

“Let’s go inside your room. We need to talk”, Ah Lim shoved her back inside and closed the door and locked it.

“Why you locked the room dad? Is everything ok?” Sophie was feeling uneasy. Dad was acting weird.

Ah Lim showed her his screen capture and Sophie covered her mouth with wide eyes. Fuck! Daddy saw my show! Shit shit. How to explain??

“Dad, what’s this? Why you show me naked girl online, you shouldn’t do that you know? I am your daughter!” Sophie said.

“Because you are my daughter that’s y I have to show you. You are masturbating and showing the world isn’t it? You still try to deny?? You think ah Pa stupid??” Ah Lim slapped her.

Sophie was stunned that dad had slapped her for the first time in her life. She then sat on the bed and started crying. “I am sorry dad. I was trying to make some money. Cos recently your taxi also not very good takings…”

Ah Lim felt his heart pain. His daughter had to do this to help the family get by. He sat down next to Sophie and gave her a hug. Sophie turned around and hugged him and cry some more.

“It’s ok… sorry pa hit you… don’t do it anymore ok?” Ah Lim pad her daughter’s back. He can feel her boobs pressing on his chest and he was getting hard again.

To be continued…
Old 23-04-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 25-04-2020, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 25-04-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HowsHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 27-04-2020, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 29-04-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 29-04-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
fuckUknowY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, please keep going!
Old 29-04-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Simjay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story!
Old 30-04-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
feintz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story here. Thanks to TS for sharing
Old 02-05-2020, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1